Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 24708
-
12-18-20 20:15 #16443Senior Member

Posts: 145That's a pretty accurate description of Jenny's service. She is usually late, but I think of this as a feature: she is not hustling the previous monger out the door. So when your turn comes, she is not going to rush you, either.
Originally Posted by HocBall33
[View Original Post]
I was a regular customer of hers for several months last year. I found it a relaxed, pleasant experience. At that point she did not want to do more than her standard happy ending, hands and boobs. Now that she has moved back to St Charles, I don't know if she is willing to offer more.
-
12-18-20 14:41 #16442Regular Member

Posts: 17Jenny in st. Charles
Seen for first time last week. Posts have talked about her being late and she was about 10 minutes. Massage was pretty good flip over and she went right to it. Basically with hands and boobs. After she said things would be better next time. Does she do any more or is this about it. Thought maybe since first time she held back a bit. Have another massage set up but not sure at this point. Any information would be great.
-
12-18-20 09:47 #16441Senior Member

Posts: 130Rose Spa
I saw the ad, too. The "Grand Re-opening" pitch made me think ownership or management has changed. But couldn't tell by looking at it from the parking lot.
I made a visit about a year ago and remember it pretty much as Elnino describes. Except about half way through she asked me if I needed time. That led to DIY with no hint of assistance.
This place is close to home, so would be super convenient if they were a bit more hands-on. Would appreciate hearing other experiences there (or elsewhere in south county).
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 08:49 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone know anything about Vanessa from rubratings?
-
12-17-20 17:35 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 186Rose Spa
Saw the new ad for Rose Spa (use to be Rain years ago) and decided to try it out.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/205431
Office area in strip mall and inside office was same as before.
Got in right away and led to room.
Mid aged asian lady came in and placed sheet over me to start. As she progressed the sheet was only on butt but did graze the area slightly.
Turn over and sheet stayed on the mid-section with no hint of tease or pleasure.
Overall massage was good but nothing further.
Very friendly lady and may try again to see if it may change.
Good luck guys.
ElNino.
-
12-17-20 14:28 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 28Saw a few months back. Shitty house in South City. Not a lot on the menu other than some tits and the massage with HE. I'd say skip it.
Originally Posted by Columbo33
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 11:36 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 1744Good Old George
Our age is showing, but I remember George well.
Originally Posted by Payforfun
[View Original Post]
It was 1992. Probably should be in Stupid Shit in St. Louis, but here. https://www.urbanreviewstl.com/2012/...ars-ago-today/.
-
12-17-20 05:50 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 61In St Louis that seems to be the case, so far, but I have had genuine Nuru massages in other cities and they are, in my opinion, worth the search. No FS usually but typical happy ending massage. To do it correctly the lady needs both the specific seaweed Nuru gel (which is expensive) and a way to manage a lot of water. In my experience, it's done on an air mattress in an upscale bathroom. When arranging, ask specifics.
Originally Posted by Feffil2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 00:17 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 485Sammie
Definitely not LE. And definitely NOT a woman who will bring you the happiness you desire. Saw her once about 7 or 8 years ago, and walked. Not only fugly, but nothing like her pics then or now. Plus the rules and the nightmare of a flat in S. St. Louis. Of course YMMV, but I can't imagine she gets many repeat customers.
Originally Posted by Columbo33
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
12-16-20 20:15 #16434Regular Member

Posts: 11Info on this lady?
Any info? Mainly just want to make sure not LE, LOL.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/193854
-
12-16-20 14:15 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 202Great, another George Peach.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
Going way back, some will know.
-
12-16-20 13:58 #16432Senior Member

Posts: 1744AG Schmitt Finds a Press Release
Anyone know who in the STL area he targeted?
https://ago.mo.gov/home/news/2020/12...ope-initiative
-
12-14-20 18:58 #16431Senior Member

Posts: 25"Nuru" is just code for "I'll up charge $50 for 1/4 bottle of baby oil. " If anything it's a sign that extras are less likely; nuru is GPS bullshit, if they offer it then they're a GPS bullshitter, and if they're a GPS bullshitter then FS probably isn't on the table. Also this woman looks like she takes herself way too seriously to be offering that.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 18:37 #16430Regular Member

Posts: 7I've gotten two "nuru" massages so far. One was FS and one was not. Neither were what I would have really thought of as a nuru massage. I think a lot of people just use that term to get more clicks. I'm currently in search of an actual nuru massage, FS or not. This is actually the most promising looking ad for that and she will be my next stop. Maybe a Christmas gift for myself. I will be happy to share my experience once I do, if you'd like to wait. If not, please let me know about your experience!
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 18:00 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 196Sakura and Jing??
How old are Tracy and Coco Jing is closer to me than Sakura would give a try, can you give me more details about Coco like she is old or in 30's, she does good ass massage?? How much tip are they expecting?? Can you provide me details about them asap, thanks in advance. ??
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






