Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7843
-
12-17-20 18:30 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 224Ok. I am not into conspiracy theory but with this post I think I could use you as a bodyguard to delegate some biz. Send me your resume. .
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
And no, never met Jasmine or Bellz.
-
12-17-20 16:33 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 74Her them page has her rates.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271
Pics are real. I have some on my phone if she let's me send them to you if you are in any doubt.
-
12-17-20 15:22 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 74Yes. Her them page has all current pics (literally last week) and her rates.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271
-
12-17-20 15:05 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 74I'm Norwegian, 6'7 , 300 with a Mohawk and a beard LOL. Ask any of the girls I've seen if I'm a man LOL.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 13:56 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-17-20 13:54 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 74[QUOTE=Slick28;5116386]Does she have a Link? I searched this thread and couldn't find a "real" link./QUOTE]Her them page has her rates.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271
Pics are real. I have some on my phone if she let's me send them to you if you are in any doubt.
-
12-17-20 13:51 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 74LOL. Yes I've seen Hailey, Bella Bellz and jasmine. Poor Hailey had to break me in I was a rookie and Bellz just too far and expensive.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
My 2 cents is chemistry matters. The first time I saw jasmine was like I've known her for years. Never had a bad date. We're in such a groove now that she's usually only 5-10 minutes late. One day I will reach the top of the mountain and she will be on time!
-
12-17-20 12:42 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 474Scam
It's a scam to get you to buy pics.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 10:36 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 189This Jasmine? https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/545690728736.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 22:20 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 2147Your one of the few that catch on. Sometimes I wonder who is writing the review.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 20:27 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 487Thorviking
With a username like that, it's got to be a guy. Right??
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
How about thorviking_destroyer_he_man.
-
12-16-20 16:27 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 129Anybody seen her?
-
12-16-20 03:37 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 2147She is high volume, sometimes there aren't times for showering. Lots of reviews on her in the Waterbury area. She sometimes doubles up with Bella.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/545690728736
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-16-20 03:24 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 2147Must be slow out there for Jasmine. The reviews are starting to pile up.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 22:23 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 105Jasmine. Link.
Does she have a Link? I searched this thread and couldn't find a "real" link.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





