Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 26382
-
12-18-20 07:08 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 774Heavenly
Any one see her? I text her the other day. VERY limited menu. Quoted 120 qv 180 hhr 250 hr.
She wouldn't budge from it and said she has customers that pay and don't complain so I thought I would see if anyone here saw her.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/448149359949
-
12-18-20 06:20 #12641Senior Member

Posts: 819Jess
That is not even close to looking like Jess. Yes, Jess has put on a few pounds, but the additional weight just brings her up to skinny. She used to be a bag of bones.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 05:30 #12640Regular Member

Posts: 11Rayna and Jana
I've been seeing Rayna for over a year, but have never taken the time to review. Rayna is in a new location and seems to not be jumping around to different locations as much. She is also working with another girl, Jana. Several times Rayna has had a partner, but they are only around for a short time. Jana seems to enjoy her work, she's personable, and well if she is being mentored by Rayna we know she will do well. Rayna had always been a true professional in Milwaukee. I recommend going to see these gals. I know I'll repeat.
-
12-17-20 23:51 #12639Regular Member

Posts: 8Katy mixed 701 number
Was just with her on Wednesday. She's the nicest little lady I've been with. Nice little package, did everything she said she would. But I think she's leaving soon so hurry if you want to give it a try.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 23:15 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 257Lol
Have you even seen Popeye before, olive oil isn't a bbw in the show / movie what made you think she was in real life. Though this jess is fun and has giant boobies.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 21:46 #12637Senior Member

Posts: 169Not even close to being OOJ
This differently isn't OOJ.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 20:41 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 1478That's Big Jessica
She's known for her BBBJ skills.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 20:26 #12635Regular Member

Posts: 18Kirby
Damn, I tossed her number a month ago. Figured she wasn't coming back.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 17:51 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 182Ad link?
Which Katy? Damage? Menu? Does she smoke?
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 17:50 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 812No
That is not OOJ.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 17:42 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 182How is her service?
Like you, I don't mind paying for quality. How was her menu and service? Oh, and does she smoke?
Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 17:38 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 182Does she smoke?
Thanks for the write up. Looks very promising. Is she a smoker?
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 16:51 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 45Ooj
Isn't this olive oil jess?
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/195237317879
-
12-17-20 10:54 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 169Olive Oil Jess
OOJ returned from her vacation in August and is back seeing mongers from a residence near 8th & Arthur. She doesn't post. I know Katt is working from a residence in that same location. OOJ is living with a room mate. Maybe it's Katt?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 10:46 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 604Ivy
My experience with her is quite different. Always GFE with me and pretty much a wide open menu except possibly for Greek and I could be wrong on that. Definitely not mechanical. Sounds like you caught her on a bad day or it is a case of YMMV.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




