Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 976 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4652
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't run her ads all the time but great massage and BJ happy ending. Out of a private residence. Worth the trip. No FS.
    They are talking about Jen, not Jess. Jess by the way is the rip-off queen Eliza who has been well documented on here.

  2. #4651

    Jesse in cape great massages

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Got several angry PMs because one of my comments. Never seen her, but her psycho attitude keeps me at large. It's a pity because she's kinda cute.
    She doesn't run her ads all the time but great massage and BJ happy ending. Out of a private residence. Worth the trip. No FS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201217_153640.jpg‎   20201217_153702.jpg‎   20201217_153736.jpg‎  

  3. #4650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoCc  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know if someone meet before this girl.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/394116605038
    Been seeing her for a long time. She has a pretty face and nice natural breasts, and when functional she's a nice girl to talk to or hang out with. She's about 30 lbs overweight. She has bruises constantly all over her ass and thighs. This is almost assuredly from drug use because she also does other dumb druggy shit like a make an appointment and then just not answer the phone after you arrive. Never had any robbery vibe or anything else with her but the constant failing of appointments is why I only see her infrequently now.

  4. #4649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Who hasn't gotten a pm from her? She's a complete psycho

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Are SensualJen and JenRubs the same person?

    It would make sense because they both are into loosing their shit if someone writes something they don't like.

    I received an angry PM from JenRubs when I stated that I wouldn't use my personal phone to contact her due to MY privacy concerns.
    She argues she's protecting her business or safety but if she actually cared about that I would think she would be nicer to not get the horrible rep she has now. She has multiple accounts on here and does shit that would usually be banned. Some of her accounts have been banned and others are still active. Just by posting this I'm sure I'll hear from her but at this point I kind of miss it and I haven't gotten enough Christmas cards yet soo.

  5. #4648

    Roxanne is always a pleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.
    I personally enjoy my visits with her. Big D, what's will always finding a negative. This is one of our best. And I know she is familiar with this board. GOOD IS GOOD. GREAT IS GREAT, always YMMV. Let's keep the top notch elevated. Happy hobbying.

  6. #4647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Ashley had asked me to let everyone know that she is looking for some regulars for whoever is interested here is her link and let her know your referred from the site here is her link.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...a/958486079228
    Moby found her to be not flirty and fun, too mechanical and total deadfish during sex. Pass.

  7. #4646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Moby's favorite are petite, tone and give passionate, sensual GFE / PSE service. Two Ft Myers girls have become his favs. Hope you can get to meet them. $.5 got him great service.

    Lilly https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-able/35038914.

    Kat https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...esent/35008693.
    Just a heads up that Kat has seriously gone downhill. He won't repeat. Lilly on the other hand, yummy and fun!

  8. #4645

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Are SensualJen and JenRubs the same person?

    It would make sense because they both are into loosing their shit if someone writes something they don't like.

    I received an angry PM from JenRubs when I stated that I wouldn't use my personal phone to contact her due to MY privacy concerns.
    I thought she'd be psyched and brought an order of Pot Stickers to our meeting. She wasn't amused.

  9. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Are SensualJen and JenRubs the same person?

    It would make sense because they both are into loosing their shit if someone writes something they don't like.

    I received an angry PM from JenRubs when I stated that I wouldn't use my personal phone to contact her due to MY privacy concerns.
    Same here. Got several angry PMs because one of my comments. Never seen her, but her psycho attitude keeps me at large. It's a pity because she's kinda cute.

  10. #4643

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Are SensualJen and JenRubs the same person?

    It would make sense because they both are into loosing their shit if someone writes something they don't like.

    I received an angry PM from JenRubs when I stated that I wouldn't use my personal phone to contact her due to MY privacy concerns.
    She is an angry woman and is to be avoided.

  11. #4642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Jen and Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBits  [View Original Post]
    Here is a lesson on why to never give out an ounce of personal info. I just checked my PM's and I'm being harassed for providing an honest review of my experience trying to setup a meeting a provider that was visiting from out of state. I definitely struck a nerve, this person made a whole post on stg about me.
    Are SensualJen and JenRubs the same person?

    It would make sense because they both are into loosing their shit if someone writes something they don't like.

    I received an angry PM from JenRubs when I stated that I wouldn't use my personal phone to contact her due to MY privacy concerns.

  12. #4641
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I outted Saylor Rae for her rudeness and disdain for hobbyist and she responded with a slew of messages. She even posed as a client on one of them. She is blocked but I saw it in my junk box. Hilarious. Now I have come to find the Saylor is apparently Jillian Ross marketing herself under another name. No wonder she attacked me when I asked for a face pic. You just have to maintain your discretion to avoid potential hassles. Be safe!
    Agreed some of these women are crazy.

  13. #4640

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBits  [View Original Post]
    Here is a lesson on why to never give out an ounce of personal info. I just checked my PM's and I'm being harassed for providing an honest review of my experience trying to setup a meeting a provider that was visiting from out of state. I definitely struck a nerve, this person made a whole post on stg about me.
    I outted Saylor Rae for her rudeness and disdain for hobbyist and she responded with a slew of messages. She even posed as a client on one of them. She is blocked but I saw it in my junk box. Hilarious. Now I have come to find the Saylor is apparently Jillian Ross marketing herself under another name. No wonder she attacked me when I asked for a face pic. You just have to maintain your discretion to avoid potential hassles. Be safe!

  14. #4639
    Here is a lesson on why to never give out an ounce of personal info. I just checked my PM's and I'm being harassed for providing an honest review of my experience trying to setup a meeting a provider that was visiting from out of state. I definitely struck a nerve, this person made a whole post on stg about me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  15. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by TDisregard  [View Original Post]
    I got played hard by Ashley last week, and I should have known better since it wasn't the first time it's happened with her. I texted her in the am and she replied right away with a pic. We continued to text and things felt legit this time, so we set a time I headed to her location. About 15 minutes away (on a 45-minute drive) she texts with a location change (red flag #1). I still had my optimism boner raging, so I rerouted and headed to the second location which is about 15 minutes from the first. I arrive at the second location and waited for about 10 minutes and she calls with: "I'm sooooooo sorry baby but I am actually going to location 3 now" . Ugh, apparently there was some car issues and drama (always) and location 2 was too far. So. Stupid me and my stupid boner head across town to location 3. I arrive after about 10 minutes and she texts me that she will be there in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later she finally calls: "Baby I'm sooooo sorry but I promise I'm going to take care of you today and give you a discount for putting up with me. But we need to head back to location #2 again. I found another ride and I like that location way better and I'll make it up to you I promise blah blah blah. " Of course, she gave me just enough in that phone call to keep the blood flowing to Mr. Optimist, so here we go again, back to location 2. On my way there she calls to tell me she is checking in and will text me soon with the room #. I arrive in the parking lot and wait, and wait, and wait. Ghost mode engaged. Not returning my texts, not answering my calls. After 20 minutes I'm 99.9% sure I saw her walk out of the lobby and get into a crappy car with a dude and drive away. I looked down and my idiot optimist boner was completely deflated, the blood had returned to my brain and I got on the road toward home. All the way cursing myself for being so dumb. I sent her one more text saying thanks for nothing and what was the point of leading me along for over an hour. THEN SHE ACTUALLY CALLS ME. "baby I'm sorry, they wouldn't accept my CC. My I'd was expired. Blah blah blah. I couldn't check in I'm sorry. " I was like well just tell me that instead of letting me sit there all damn afternoon. She was like ok I'm sorry can you come back. ? I seriously thought about it for a micro second as the blood was rushing out of my brain, but I luckily snapped out of it, hung up, and kept on heading for home.

    Has anyone actually met her? I fear that my pathetic need for a hot girl to touch my wiener will lead me back down this rabbit hole again.
    I haven't seen her but she is on my list. Hopefully I have better luck. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape