rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely nothing wrong with the following other than they are 50-100 lbs larger than shown in their pics. All are dtf BBBJ and CFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ed81...7-27d48444f4e1

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-03577f69b324

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...7-275f66660acd
    Last two links don't work?

  2. #5055

    Lunagrey9

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Saw she was discussed sometime last year but no real feedback posted. Definitely dtf but not have discussed how much yet. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bac9...7-e97118b2a996
    Seems she's been discussed a handful of times by guys who are talking to her but no one has mentioned actually meeting her. Anyone have any intel? PM is fine as well if you'd rather keep any info off the record.

  3. #5054

  4. #5053

    Profile Not Found. Common Issue?

    Is there any reason why I'm always getting Profile Not Found when I click the links?

  5. #5052

    Cash and dash alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14751...-048eeb3cbf44.

    Seemed like a good girl. Got the vibe that she is a club girl. And possibly a semi pro. Agreed for 300 and met her at the FC and she did a cash and dash. Had to write it off in hobby loss column.

  6. #5051

    Emily

    Has anyone seen her? I thought she was reviewed here but search for her name or part of URL didn't come up with anything.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5355...2-faa533b53dbf

  7. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely nothing wrong with the following other than they are 50-100 lbs larger than shown in their pics. All are dtf BBBJ and CFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ed81...7-27d48444f4e1

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-03577f69b324

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...7-275f66660acd
    The last 2 are links to your messages.

  8. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy07  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 5 xx and would not budge. I think that's her minimum allowance for new SD's at this time. I moved on so can't comment on performance.
    Guess this forum has made her quite popular.

  9. #5048

    Just bigger

    Absolutely nothing wrong with the following other than they are 50-100 lbs larger than shown in their pics. All are dtf BBBJ and CFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ed81...7-27d48444f4e1

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-03577f69b324

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...7-275f66660acd

  10. #5047
    She quoted me 5 xx and would not budge. I think that's her minimum allowance for new SD's at this time. I moved on so can't comment on performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I guess this sounds more negative than intended. The time that she was there was fun, I did put 2 loads in her. It.

    Was just disappointing that we discussed her being there basically all morning and then left after about an hour. Maybe her family really did have a medical emergency, but the fact that her friend drove her and was just waiting in the car made it seem obvious she wasn't planning on staying multiple hours.

  11. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to hear that. This is the only one that I've seen that had a negative experience.

    Did anyone meeting her now ask her about why she did this? Wanted to see if we can get both sides' stories.

    Should one be prepared for her to do this? Hate when this happens.
    I guess this sounds more negative than intended. The time that she was there was fun, I did put 2 loads in her. It.

    Was just disappointing that we discussed her being there basically all morning and then left after about an hour. Maybe her family really did have a medical emergency, but the fact that her friend drove her and was just waiting in the car made it seem obvious she wasn't planning on staying multiple hours.

  12. #5045

    You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I haven't seen her in a couple months but either she is getting tired of Sugaring or this was completely a YMMV situation because she always gave me a great BBBJ with some pretty good DT and also the allowance has always been different.

    I add this because I see a lot of dudes come in here and ask about a certain SB they've seen or are talking to thinking that we all get the same treatment. We don't. So while this forum is a good guide or starting point, learning how to maneuver in the bowl can yield wildly different results.
    Couldn't agree with you more. It's always a YMMV as we are dealing with the most personal interaction possible (sex) between two humans.

    There is a ton of information for SB's (online and from friends) and perhaps she's set a new bar for her value.

    As I stated, a nice young lady, but we didn't make the connection that I enjoy as a component of the arrangement.

  13. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge. As mentioned previously, she is a little socially awkward and communication skills are not great. Not a conversationalist at all. Her body is absolutely flawless. Great natural tits, flat abs, round firm booty. All activities uncovered, tight pussy, orgasmic and a screamer. Will give BBBJ, but you literally have to force her head down or explicitly ask for it. Terrible kisser and that's clearly not her favorite activity as her performance shows. Tried to negotiate $300, but she stood firm at $500.

    Saw her a few times. Available on short notice which was great. Nice young lady, but lack of convo, poor kisser and below average blow job so moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b505...5-e317db187962
    Interesting. I haven't seen her in a couple months but either she is getting tired of Sugaring or this was completely a YMMV situation because she always gave me a great BBBJ with some pretty good DT and also the allowance has always been different.

    I add this because I see a lot of dudes come in here and ask about a certain SB they've seen or are talking to thinking that we all get the same treatment. We don't. So while this forum is a good guide or starting point, learning how to maneuver in the bowl can yield wildly different results.

  14. #5043

    Mack

    She's nice really, agree. As I explained to her I wouldn't be seeing her simply because of all the forum attention her profile has drawn like all over the place. I don't get it and I don't want to understand it. Years ago at summer singles camp a gal and I wanted to have a private conversation after dinner, And like 6 guys followed us into our little private cove. It was soo disturbing I had put in the work and interlopers piled on Attention is good but not for me privacy and discretion are key in my book.

  15. #5042

    Do The Math

    When you calculate how much per hour they are making, I don't feel bad at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape