Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 25028
-
12-19-20 07:38 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 149What number did you use for Ashley? Haven't been able to contact her.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 02:36 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 83Probably fake
Anyone hear anything on this one:
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/489987999992
Probably TGTBT-.
Reached out- asked race and age and immediately a picture- told them I didn't want to send a pic yet and was told "Fuck off".
-
12-18-20 23:45 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 216Ellie
Came across this one, worded like she's been around but I don't remember her. Anyone partake.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...k/797599535732
-
12-18-20 23:08 #12590Regular Member

Posts: 1Aaliyah
Kinda new to all this forum stuff but I've been at it for about a year and she's my go to, first two times she was doing the can't take d thing but after awhile and getting to know each other she takes just fine and goes above and beyond. Pretty cool to sit around and talk to as well.
Originally Posted by FlairStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 17:09 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 193Sexy Italian Erika
Hey all. Been a while since I've posted. I have been on a small hiatus since covid started. Looking to get back slowly. With that said, has anyone seen this doll? Both links are same girl, different pictures.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/744650854223
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/101720328832Last edited by Usuga401; 12-18-20 at 17:09. Reason: Mispelling
-
12-18-20 11:54 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 85That was probably my review you read. I've seen her a couple times and it was decent, but I stopped going after reading she stopped putting effort into her sessions even though I never specifically experienced that. Was curious if anyone's seen her recently. Her and I seemed to hit it off pretty well tbh.
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 18:25 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 104Aaliyah
LOL man, she's got that amazing booty and beautiful body shape overall, and that's why I gave her multiple chances, but she never learned to take the D. Does some weird shit to keep the D from full or even a good half entry, saying that I'd hurt her cervix. I'd like to see her, but I gave up after like 3 or 4 times. First time wasn't so bad if I recall correctly, I don't know, maybe I just kept catching her on bad days, or maybe she just doesn't like my ugly ass LOL because I think I remember reading here that some guys have a pretty good experience. But no I haven't seen her in a while. I've been tempted though LOL.
Originally Posted by FlairStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 12:19 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 85Aalliyah
Anyone see her recently? She learn how to take D yet? LOL.
-
12-16-20 23:13 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 4545WTF LOL. Are you messing with us right now?
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 23:03 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 160You're not wrong. That literally killed it for me but she was weirdly nice about it but still makes you feel like a dog on a clock.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 21:50 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 151Nicole
I found her to be very pretty and nice body. I love her legs. Nice to talk to. I had planned a dinner date with her, and she never replied to any of my texts the night we were planning to go. She's changed her photos. I miss her. I really like her.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 20:14 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 4545Anyone that watch the clock is not worth it. They really ruining the mood.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 20:12 #12581Senior Member

Posts: 4545She change her price. So you would need to text her and ask.
Originally Posted by BobDole313
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:44 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 160Latin big booty.
Haven't seen a review on her, so figured I'd give her a try after verifying she was real. Saw her at a real nice hotel down in warwick.
Cool chick not the girl in the pics but actually better looking IMHO, she has a lot of tats & isn't bbbw like pics so know that. I actually like a little more thickness but this girl can definitely fuck. Every position was open except backdoor. She's cool and gets into it & can take it all but she does watch the clock, which kinda killed the mood for me. I'd still give her another try but I would get right to business with no small talk until after I nut. Everything covered also including BJ.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/680734649457
-
12-16-20 15:46 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 60Nicole
Do you remember how much the upcharge was? I tried looking for your review but didn't see anything.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




