rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15466

    Nina

    Nina has moved locations, changed phone number (now 7174), and added a bunch of rules. Won't even do any type of BJ. Just a single hole for your use. She's taken all the pleasure out of the experience. Save your money and get a Fleshlight for xxxmas.

  2. #15465

    You can't steal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.
    That's not robbery. That's rape.

  3. #15464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Dayton

    Not sure if Dayton is any closer but I used to see girls there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DubMan7  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Been on here a while but just never post much. From the Richmond area, and man, it's dead here it seems. Didn't know if there was anything available that isn't as far as Indy? Had a contact here in town a few years ago that I saw twice, but she moved to Indy and I have never seen a post again from her. Good on her though! But yeah, thought I'd reach out here instead of the Richmond site, there is nothing going on there haha.

    Thanks in advance and hope to have some reports to or ways to make it up asap!
    .

  4. #15463

    Bad location

    Hello! Been on here a while but just never post much. From the Richmond area, and man, it's dead here it seems. Didn't know if there was anything available that isn't as far as Indy? Had a contact here in town a few years ago that I saw twice, but she moved to Indy and I have never seen a post again from her. Good on her though! But yeah, thought I'd reach out here instead of the Richmond site, there is nothing going on there haha.

    Thanks in advance and hope to have some reports to or ways to make it up asap!

  5. #15462
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.
    That's super specific. I heard from a provider friend there was another guy tying them up and abusing them. Not sure if they ever caught the person.

  6. #15461

    Nikkie

    I've been seeing Nikkie for a while now. She may not be everyone's favorite but as far as a damn good bbbjcims she gets the job done. Her incall is a very decent notel in the Beech grove area and she is what I consider safe and no bullshit when it comes to setting up an appointment. Her rates are very reasonable as well. I saw her the other day for a sloppy toppy bbbjcims. Her rates are listed in her ad. https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/56777136/.

  7. #15460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromad1972  [View Original Post]
    What a scumbag. Ruining it for the rest of us. But as an aside I am having a hard time finding these hotel asians. Any advice?
    Since Cityxguide went down, only place I've seen them advertise consistently is Adultsearch.

  8. #15459
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXEverHard  [View Original Post]
    They used to share a room. When girls are first starting out they will sometimes share a number and room with another provider. Sometimes they will have another person, with a computer, edit their photos and post their ads. I think Nina is still having someone else do her ads for her.
    Thanks for the info. Nina has a new ad. Pics are what she looked like when I saw her.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/56781140/

  9. #15458
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.
    What a scumbag. Ruining it for the rest of us. But as an aside I am having a hard time finding these hotel asians. Any advice?

  10. #15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Split as in they work together? Is it common for accounts to be shared like this?

    Looks like the same thing is going on with Hannah / Amy. I thought it might just be some type of AI issue with LC combining images from similar accounts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56768364/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56664583/
    They used to share a room. When girls are first starting out they will sometimes share a number and room with another provider. Sometimes they will have another person, with a computer, edit their photos and post their ads. I think Nina is still having someone else do her ads for her.

  11. #15456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.

  12. #15455

    Nina Review

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXEverHard  [View Original Post]
    Nina and Kay split. Look for her number in the text of her ad. Nina's a nice girl with good skills.
    I ended up seeing Nina the other day based on your comments. She looked a little worn when I saw her and had a surprisingly deep voice, most likely from smoking. While I could smell it on her breath, the room was fine. I was quoted 80/120/250 and took the hhr.

    Tits were ok for her size, but saggy. (kids?) Ass was nice. Short and petite with a small hanging belly (also kids, I assume). Set a timer before I got in the room.

    Head was just OK. Nothing to write home about.

    CG for a min or so before asking for doggie. Mish for a bit afterwards where I really noticed the breath which killed the mood.

    Overall, a nice girl but I will not repeat.

  13. #15454

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXEverHard  [View Original Post]
    Nina and Kay split. Look for her number in the text of her ad. Nina's a nice girl with good skills.
    Split as in they work together? Is it common for accounts to be shared like this?

    Looks like the same thing is going on with Hannah / Amy. I thought it might just be some type of AI issue with LC combining images from similar accounts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56768364/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56664583/

  14. #15453

    DI. Aaliyah

    Just wanted to through out another review on Aaliyah. Seen her at least 4 times and she is amazing. She has a good personality but she works really hard. Her body is perfect and ass is banging for sure. She has treated me very well and I will always come back for more. She is definitely my favorite DI girl. If you know what your doing she will get very wet and into it. Your missing out if you never spent some time with her. She is very sweet so take care of her for sure.

  15. #15452

    Cherry Pie?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    She is the one in the back. Only able to get ahold of her one time, just did not have a good feeling about her so I passed.
    So I'm confused here, who is who in the pic's? The ad posted is obviously.

    "Cherry Pie's" ad. Yet, when you show up, the dream is with the lady with the brown curly hair, wearing the glasses? Who is only present in the one picture? Am I understanding that correctly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape