Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FakedP  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Riley. She still providing massages?
    Yep, here you go.

    https://massage.eros.com/massachuset...389.htm?cat=83

  2. #9483

    Riley Quincy

    What ever happened to Riley. She still providing massages?

  3. #9482
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Diane must be pushing close to 70. I remember her from 30 years ago and I thought she old then. She would get naked back then and wear gloves when giving HJ.
    I remember Diane from about 20 years ago when she was on Walnut Street, a bizarre building with air conditioners sticking out into the inside corridor! She would get naked and allowed DATY but only received a HJ from her.

    Hardly a looker back then but very grounded. Would be interesting to see her again if I could get a contact number.

  4. #9481

    Diane w

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    Who is it?

    Do you have contact info or a link?
    Diane must be pushing close to 70. I remember her from 30 years ago and I thought she old then. She would get naked back then and wear gloves when giving HJ.

  5. #9480

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    That is not Diane.
    Who is it?

    Do you have contact info or a link?

  6. #9479
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBurke82  [View Original Post]
    Is this Diane W Newton, MA?
    That is not Diane.

  7. #9478

    Diane W

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBurke82  [View Original Post]
    Is this Diane W Newton, MA?
    I still would. I've been scrolling a few pages back, but can't find her info out of her home. Can someone message me the info?

  8. #9477

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Was she going topless and roaming allowed?
    Is this Diane W Newton, MA?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diane.jpg‎  

  9. #9476
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #9475
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Was she going topless and roaming allowed?
    "Diane is old too but not much to look at and won't expose anything. " You quoted it.

  11. #9474

    Diane W

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    A fellow monger got me the contact of Diane from Newton. For that I am grateful. Great to see sharing of info in this forum. She does a great full body massage. She now works from her nice home in Newton due to Covid-19. It seems like she is pretty UTR. But there are some posts if you search this forum. Overall, great massage. She used non-scented location for discretion. The only thing negative was I wish her massage was more harder, but others have said she has carpal tunnel which would explain the more "feather" touch lighter massage. Her massage room was top notch. Something out of a spa with tantra music and mood lighting. The HJ was good, but I had a hard time cumming so I asked if she could massage my prostate. She obliged. Cost for the service was $120. She would not budge lower. Overall good experience. I still think Leeza from Clinton is better. She does edging and opens her top for a lower price, but Clinton is quite a drive. Diane is old too but not much to look at and won't expose anything. If you are looking for a clean, safe massage with HJ, Diane is good choice. I would repeat. Stay safe.
    Was she going topless and roaming allowed?

  12. #9473

    Same Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie13  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe that is the same Bella he is inquiring about.
    Definitely is the same. Her ad is unmistakable, and sometimes she goes by Lulu or Lala or something like that. That said, there are lots of Bella's so it can get confusing.

  13. #9472
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAvon1  [View Original Post]
    Yes has been reviewed quite a bit in the other section.
    I don't believe that is the same Bella he is inquiring about.

  14. #9471

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaxu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    I've seen this one for while and have been thinking if she worth's the visit.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-escort-boston-899266

    Thanks.
    Yes has been reviewed quite a bit in the other section.

  15. #9470
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape