Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16619

    Wed. Dec. 16

    M. Annie.

    SFK. Viki,

    SA. Lily, Cindy WLA. Sophia, Erika, Taylor. MW.

    Newtopasian. Min, LA Sera.

    Sunny. Lyn, Joy.

    PKL. Tiffani, Ara.

  2. #16618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 230

    No trust

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Literally the same lineup as https://www.sweetasiangem.com/.

    SAG booker gets you better rates though (no up charge).
    After last visit, I would not trust SAG, they b&s me the last visit.

  3. #16617
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting the num the site yes.
    Then maybe you're blocked.

  4. #16616

    Viki

    Just saw Viki, $280 2 x CIP. I get the chipmunk face look, a bit of a gut, but she's one of the few BBFS providers that rims.

  5. #16615
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Literally the same lineup as https://www.sweetasiangem.com/.

    SAG booker gets you better rates though (no up charge).
    I highly doubt it. More likely that SAG just doesn't advertise the up charge, as historically they have not. For what it's worth, you can't book Jenny through SAG. As mentioned before, she is the last Sexy Angel.

    (Single tear drop).

  6. #16614
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Looks like sexyangel is starting to do what OC is doing by adding extra for BBFS. Question is if there isn't a price for BBFS is it not avail or automatically included?

    Cindy - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Taylor - 280.

    Sofia - 280 + 60 BBFS.

    Erika - 260 + 40 BBFS.

    Lily - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Jenny 280.
    Literally the same lineup as https://www.sweetasiangem.com/.

    SAG booker gets you better rates though (no up charge).

  7. #16613
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Are you calling the number on the website?
    I'm texting the num the site yes.

  8. #16612
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    I have also been getting radio silence.
    Are you calling the number on the website?

  9. #16611

    KTE Baby Irina

    I decided to see Irina over Baby Ray on Monday because I read somewhere Ray's tits weren't natural. Ok let's begin this report.

    She kinda looks like the pic, she is not light skinned but her body shape does look very similar. Face doesn't look like the pic, no surprise there, she has long black hair and has some post acne marks on parts of her body. Oh and BTW her tits are not natural, instead they are those fake hard ones. She is really skinny though, if you're into that, and looks young. She told me she is 22 but idk.

    The service was good, I would say. Not great, not bad, just good. BBBJ was alright nothing special there. I went for BBFS and I was pleasantly surprised with her service, I liked it. I was afraid her ass was going to bony in doggy but it wasn't, there was enough meat there to give me some cushion. Yes CIP if you're wondering. That's really all there is to say for me.

    I wouldn't repeat with Irina because of the lack of natural tits. If you're really into skinny girls and don't mind fake tits, Irina is for you. If you prefer natural tits, I recommend Pocket Girl instead and she has better service, in my opinion.

    I'm currently wanting to go try and get BBFS from Sonya at SAG. I'll post that report sometime this month. But if any of you have intel that this is a mission that's destined to fail, let me know.

  10. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrr1  [View Original Post]
    Getting radio silence when I text them.
    I have also been getting radio silence.

  11. #16609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 230

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Looks like sexyangel is starting to do what OC is doing by adding extra for BBFS. Question is if there isn't a price for BBFS is it not avail or automatically included?

    Cindy - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Taylor - 280.

    Sofia - 280 + 60 BBFS.

    Erika - 260 + 40 BBFS.

    Lily - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Jenny 280.
    Getting radio silence when I text them.

  12. #16608
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    If BBFS is not listed then they aren't BBFS. Jenny is likely a different case but Taylor has always been CFS. Not a BBFS girl.
    Guess my thoughts on this were wrong.

  13. #16607
    Looks like hana is about to get busier as long as she stays with M. After seeing this news I'll probably go see Annie again later today. I would assume yes that BBFS automatically included until the girl decides to tell the booker that she is jumping on the bandwagon. Seriously looks like the girls are unionizing or something because usually the booker has all the say. Anyways, I am content to let that train, and those on it, pass by without a second look or having a taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Looks like sexyangel is starting to do what OC is doing by adding extra for BBFS. Question is if there isn't a price for BBFS is it not avail or automatically included?

    Cindy - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Taylor - 280.

    Sofia - 280 + 60 BBFS.

    Erika - 260 + 40 BBFS.

    Lily - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Jenny 280.

  14. #16606
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Looks like sexyangel is starting to do what OC is doing by adding extra for BBFS. Question is if there isn't a price for BBFS is it not avail or automatically included?

    Cindy - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Taylor - 280.

    Sofia - 280 + 60 BBFS.

    Erika - 260 + 40 BBFS.

    Lily - 260 + 60 BBFS.

    Jenny 280.
    Jenny is the only true sexyangels girl. SA has always been 280 no up charge. The others seem to work at SAG as well. Likely just added SA booker as a second.

    If BBFS is not listed then they aren't BBFS. Jenny is likely a different case but Taylor has always been CFS. Not a BBFS girl.

  15. #16605
    Could be worth a try if the face looks like the ones on the previous posted pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Candygirl swapped out their photos of Love. Previously, they posted pics of a girl in a schoolgirl outfit. They just replaced those with these new ones of a lady with torpedo tits. Anyone recommend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape