Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 735 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2694

    Kimberly from Ricks

    Has anyone seen or heard from Kimberly lately?

  2. #2693

    Molly Moans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Her face looks very familiar. I'm thinking she's been on the board before with a different name, but can't remember what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her pics look familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Probably not new to the business, possibly new to TNA but I think it's more likely she created a new profile on that site.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...z/345410095182
    Yeah a simple phone search on google returns a bunch of hits. She had a duo partner as well. She actually looks good enough to cum inside. Anyone sampled the goods as yet? Was planning to text her today. If I hear back with any intel I will share.

  3. #2692

    Miss Molly Moans on TNA not a newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Probably not new to the business, possibly new to TNA but I think it's more likely she created a new profile on that site.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...z/345410095182

  4. #2691

    Miss. Molly. Moans68

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Her face looks very familiar. I'm thinking she's been on the board before with a different name, but can't remember what it was.
    Yeah her pics look familiar.

  5. #2690

    Molly Moans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Her face looks very familiar. I'm thinking she's been on the board before with a different name, but can't remember what it was.

  6. #2689

    Miss Molly Moans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Came from BP, and STG. Was a bit of a scammer, user, and ended up pregnant a year or so back. Got clean / found Jesus / reinvented herself and now is trying for top dollar on that board. I think she was there before though as people were confusing her for MagnificentMolly which she is most definitely not.

  7. #2688

    Molly

    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans

  8. #2687

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's fake.

  9. #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Out of state number, pics look fake but a couple I checked on tineye turned up zero.

    Still, I smell a scammer.
    For skip the games, check the location. The real people will say Seattle, Lynnwood, etc. ,. The scammers will put "nearby", "downtown", "your city", "text me", "call me" or "e-mail me" in the location. That is because they don't know where you'll be calling from or where the ad is placed.

  10. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Out of state number, pics look fake but a couple I checked on tineye turned up zero.

    Still, I smell a scammer.

  11. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake. No city listed, just an out of area phone number.

  12. #2683

    Skylar from stg


  13. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. Saw needles and a bubble lying around, and she's pretty far out of it. Just a heads up. She's on the other board.
    Thank you for the information brother. I have seen a few girls that had great reviews and ended up being junkies. My experience is drug use =poor hygiene.

  14. #2681

    Lady Charlee

    I saw her last week. Saw needles and a bubble lying around, and she's pretty far out of it. Just a heads up. She's on the other board.
    Last edited by GruveMan; 12-16-20 at 11:30. Reason: Adding to report

  15. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    I would respectfully disagree on the "smart" assessment.
    Meeting her the very first time she was in between motels. We had lunch at a Taco Time and talked about math. She's actually pretty intelligent but the junk has messed her up. I didn't partake, she's far gone into it. Sad really.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape