Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 19280
-
12-16-20 15:11 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 98Lisa in Sebastian
Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Says her name is Lisa and she lives in Sebastian. I searched both the the Brevard and Treasure Coast boards and got zilch. Her pics seem familiar. I think she posted on STG before. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...w/155141721582
-
12-16-20 12:21 #9709Senior Member

Posts: 1940Local Talent
Please clear out your in box or PM me regarding this provider. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 12:07 #9708Senior Member

Posts: 483Scam wants money upfront.
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 11:14 #9707Senior Member

Posts: 46New face?
Hey Gents, anyone had a dream with this young lady?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/829849101015
-
12-16-20 08:56 #9706Senior Member

Posts: 730Taylor
Is she posting anywhere?
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
12-15-20 21:37 #9705Senior Member

Posts: 57Very Reasonable
She quoted me 60 for Headache. 80 QV, 100 Hh, and 150 hr.
Originally Posted by FireFreak93
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 15:05 #9704Senior Member

Posts: 35What was the damage? I've had no luck reaching out to this one.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:57 #9703Regular Member

Posts: 2Was the girl Blonde or Brunette?
Heads up, "Hunny" (blond) is or at least was dating and living with Teeanna (brunette). You may still be in hot water (doubt it, they were probably having fun with you Mr. Burner phone, James Burner😂 both ladies enjoy attending charitable events with generous donors. I've never met Teeanna but I know Honey is gorgeous. Although, when I first met her she had a Fantasmic body / booty. I'm VERY picky too.
BTW. Yes, I'm a virgin. So please, be gentle.
Virgin = my first post. I don't understand most of the lingo but I'm trying to learn, I appreciate any help and all your patience.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 22:27 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 228An early Christmas gift
Nice, an early but well worth Christmas gift!
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:59 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 255Titusville bbw Layla
Love mbig assed white chick. Daty / o offered?
Originally Posted by RyanH
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 15:29 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 335Who did you actually dream of? It's very unclear. How about a link?
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 15:05 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 182PSA Miss Taylor Update
To the membership who might be interested:
Miss Taylor has emerged from her Semi Retirement recently, not sure what prompted it, but she's interested in re-connecting with Old Friends and meeting new Friends.
As far as I know, she's still at Lido's on the beach, don't know her schedule.
If anybody is interested in meeting this Super Star, message me for Digits.
A little bit on the Pricey Side compared to other Ladies in the Cocoa, but have to say she's worth it IMHO, a bonus is she's definitely clean now.
Stay Safe, My Brothers.
-
12-14-20 08:54 #9698Banned Member

Posts: 1739Ember
Can I ask what was incall like? Was dream on a couch?
Originally Posted by TineyeThomas
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 08:24 #9697Senior Member

Posts: 62Smoking Ember
Hey guys,
Had a dream with Ember: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com. A /216868417079, a short while ago. Incall was safe, parking was decent, she was clean and happy to please. Can't ask for much more. Spent a 45 minutes for $120.00 and she swallowed my load enthusiastically after experiencing several positions. No DATY which is one of my favorites, so that may prevent a repeat, otherwise I would recommend.
Monger on! Thomas.
-
12-13-20 19:39 #9696Banned Member

Posts: 1739Explain
Canyon provide info on the one you walked out on.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




