Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5751

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    If she is real and looks like her pics somebody def giving her $500 not all bank accounts look the same LOL.
    I reached out to her and was pretty much the same. 500 an hr is a big hell no.

  2. #5750

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I realized I didn't put her contact info so here it is 314 492 7702.

    Thanks and sorry I forgot to list it.

    Time.

    Call her you will thank me!
    I put up wrong number.

    314 492 7707 sorry guys.

  3. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a picture or link? I'm reaching out solely due to glowing reviews on here but I don't even know what she looks like.

    Pm is fine if preferred.

    Thanks!
    She'll text you pics if you ask.

  4. #5748

    Parker. Hands Down the Best

    Bottom line is that Parker is the best provider I have met in my many years in the hobby.

    Parker was easy to contact through her booking line. One or two texts to talk services and then to book. She requires at least one reference which is expected and appreciated given the state of things today. Once that was accomplished I got her address and we were good to go. I went for the full hour and happy I did.

    I showed up a few minutes early to get place. The neighborhood is central located and is safe. A lot of times I'm pretty worried about my vehicle at some provider locations but Parker's place is in a nice safe part of St Louis.

    Texted her when I got there. She texted back when she was ready and headed in. When she opened the door she gave me a nice hug and made me feel at ease right away. She is stunning. I didn't realize from her photo how beautiful she is. It's so rare these days to find a provider that looks like a model but isn't asking model prices.

    She had a nice apartment with a bedroom away from the entrance so had no worries about privacy or being heard.

    She held my hand and brought me to the bedroom. Bedroom had mood lighting and nice soft music playing.

    I left my donation on the dresser and got naked. She had me lie on my stomach on the bed and asked me did I need any special places massage, which I did. She gave a great massage that was soft and sensual.

    We talked a little about Dos and Donts which wasn't awkward at all and we moved onto more adult fun. Suffice it to say she was very accommodating and made me feel like I was more of a date than a client.

    She had an incredible body and used it to make me feel like a teen again. I didn't feel rushed and she never looked at her clock or phone, which is rare these days.

    She smelled great and there was no smell of smoke or incense. After I finished, she let me cleanup and got dressed and a nice hug on the way out.

    I will definitely be repeating.

  5. #5747
    Has anyone else tried this one?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/56850369/

    I get as far as letting her know my race, white, and then crickets everytime.

  6. #5746

    Parker info

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I realized I didn't put her contact info so here it is 314 492 7702.

    Thanks and sorry I forgot to list it.

    Time.

    Call her you will thank me!
    Does anyone have a picture or link? I'm reaching out solely due to glowing reviews on here but I don't even know what she looks like.

    Pm is fine if preferred.

    Thanks!

  7. #5745

    Parker. Hands down the best

    I see Parker is becoming popular, but bottom line is that Parker is the best provider I have met in my many years in the hobby.

    Parker was easy to contact through her booking line. One or two texts to talk services and then to book. She requires at least one reference which is expected and appreciated given the state of things today. Once that was accomplished I got her address and we were good to go. I went for the full hour and happy I did.

    I showed up a few minutes early to get place. The neighborhood is central located and is safe. A lot of times I'm pretty worried about my vehicle at some provider locations but Parker's place is in a nice safe part of St Louis.

    Texted her when I got there. She texted back when she was ready and headed in. When she opened the door she gave me a nice hug and made me feel at ease right away. She is stunning. I didn't realize from her photo how beautiful she is. It's so rare these days to find a provider that looks like a model but isn't asking model prices.

    She had a nice apartment with a bedroom away from the entrance so had no worries about privacy or being heard.

    She held my hand and brought me to the bedroom. Bedroom had mood lighting and nice soft music playing.

    I left my donation on the dresser and got naked. She had me lie on my stomach on the bed and asked me did I need any special places massage, which I did. She gave a great massage that was soft and sensual.

    We talked a little about Dos and Donts which wasn't awkward at all and we moved onto more adult fun. Suffice it to say she was very accommodating and made me feel like I was more of a date than a client.

    She had an incredible body and used it to make me feel like a teen again. I didn't feel rushed and she never looked at her clock or phone, which is rare these days.

    She smelled great and there was no smell of smoke or incense. After I finished, she let me cleanup and got dressed and a nice hug on the way out.

    I will definitely be repeating.

  8. #5744

    Parker contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Parker yesterday, I've had her on my list to see for sometime. One of the nicest ladies in the business and what a pleasure to be with, beautiful inside and out in my opinion after one visit!

    I want to comment on a previous poster about scent there in apartment I had can say there was none at all nothing to worry about I can assure you, but was met by a beautiful lady with a nice hug and kiss like I've known her for years! Yes she has a few tats ok many but I wasn't distracted by them just her beauty and passion! It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see her again, and I will!

    Thanks Apache77 you told me she was a sweetheart and you were correct again why would I ever doubt you!

    All I can say is go see her you won't be disappointed if you are I'm not sure what it could be!

    Thanks.

    Time.
    I realized I didn't put her contact info so here it is 314 492 7702.

    Thanks and sorry I forgot to list it.

    Time.

    Call her you will thank me!

  9. #5743

    Thick creampie loving MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or photo of who she is?
    Sorry, I meant to attach it to the original post. https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...f/280440462023.

  10. #5742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the thick MILF that loves creampies and having her tatas sucked? She says bare or covered. I have tried a few times to get in touch but, haven't had any luck yet. Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.
    Do you have a link or photo of who she is?

  11. #5741

    Shana; more drama

    A buddy told me he tried to see her last night. Got the the hotel and was ghosted. Then she texted him an hour later claiming he had the meeting time wrong. Not really sure what's going on with her, but as others have said, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

  12. #5740

    Thick creampie loving MILF

    Has anyone tried the thick MILF that loves creampies and having her tatas sucked? She says bare or covered. I have tried a few times to get in touch but, haven't had any luck yet. Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

  13. #5739

    Parker

    I had the pleasure of meeting Parker yesterday, I've had her on my list to see for sometime. One of the nicest ladies in the business and what a pleasure to be with, beautiful inside and out in my opinion after one visit!

    I want to comment on a previous poster about scent there in apartment I had can say there was none at all nothing to worry about I can assure you, but was met by a beautiful lady with a nice hug and kiss like I've known her for years! Yes she has a few tats ok many but I wasn't distracted by them just her beauty and passion! It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see her again, and I will!

    Thanks Apache77 you told me she was a sweetheart and you were correct again why would I ever doubt you!

    All I can say is go see her you won't be disappointed if you are I'm not sure what it could be!

    Thanks.

    Time.

  14. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56834906/#.

    Just read her ad headline, LOL! These girls are really just trolling for morons.
    Then again the pics are almost for sure fake and it's some dude posting the ad.

  15. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    If she is real and looks like her pics somebody def giving her $500 not all bank accounts look the same LOL.
    I doubt she looks like that any more. I saw those same pics years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape