Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 931 1331 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12584

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be very pretty and nice body. I love her legs. Nice to talk to. I had planned a dinner date with her, and she never replied to any of my texts the night we were planning to go. She's changed her photos. I miss her. I really like her.

  2. #12583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a review on her, so figured I'd give her a try after verifying she was real. Saw her at a real nice hotel down in warwick.

    Cool chick not the girl in the pics but actually better looking IMHO, she has a lot of tats & isn't bbbw like pics so know that. I actually like a little more thickness but this girl can definitely fuck. Every position was open except backdoor. She's cool and gets into it & can take it all but she does watch the clock, which kinda killed the mood for me. I'd still give her another try but I would get right to business with no small talk until after I nut. Everything covered also including BJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/680734649457
    Anyone that watch the clock is not worth it. They really ruining the mood.

  3. #12582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole313  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember how much the upcharge was? I tried looking for your review but didn't see anything.
    She change her price. So you would need to text her and ask.

  4. #12581

    Latin big booty.

    Haven't seen a review on her, so figured I'd give her a try after verifying she was real. Saw her at a real nice hotel down in warwick.

    Cool chick not the girl in the pics but actually better looking IMHO, she has a lot of tats & isn't bbbw like pics so know that. I actually like a little more thickness but this girl can definitely fuck. Every position was open except backdoor. She's cool and gets into it & can take it all but she does watch the clock, which kinda killed the mood for me. I'd still give her another try but I would get right to business with no small talk until after I nut. Everything covered also including BJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/680734649457

  5. #12580

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I may have reviews her back 5 months ago but not sure. But she's good and athletic. So you should definitely check her out.

    1) she will give a lap dance.

    2) BBBJ.

    3) bbbfs is an option but charge extra.

    4) she'll ride the shit out of you cowgirl.
    Do you remember how much the upcharge was? I tried looking for your review but didn't see anything.

  6. #12579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    I may have reviews her back 5 months ago but not sure. But she's good and athletic. So you should definitely check her out.

    1) she will give a lap dance.

    2) BBBJ.

    3) bbbfs is an option but charge extra.

    4) she'll ride the shit out of you cowgirl.

  7. #12578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    All good for getting blocked. Plenty of other fish in the sea!
    I understand. It is one of the easier ways to remove doubt with a provider going silent after you asked a risky question and it takes like 5 seconds. Could also be she couldn't afford to pay bill. Yep there are other women but the trouble for you is if she blacklists your number as not respecting boundaries asking for BBFS then other providers might avoid ya look out. But if you use burners no big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Always easier to just use a burner number.

    Using your real phone number is so silly at this point.
    Yea definitely I have three levels. The lowest level is a burner number I use to screen and ask about all the extras and risky actions that could get you blocked/blacklisted such as BBFS, BBBJ, negotiating price, MSOG etc. This number gets changed every month since asking that stuff can get you blacklisted by a lot of providers. Next level is a burner I use to meet the women with all the info I found out screening. If all goes well and I repeat a couple times they move to the final level my personal number.

  8. #12577

    Numer look familiar

    Got a text last night saying "hey babe I'm available, lmk".

    Don't recognise the number. I contacted several girls yest and ended up with bathroom less Ashley. But I didn't contact this # and search shows nothing.

    (401) XXX-8684.

  9. #12576
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #12575

    Any info on Nicole?


  11. #12574

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    There was a report on her in Boston section and the guy wrote me private about what she try to do. She's crazy and trying to say bad stuff I can't say In here due to violating the rules.
    She is the nastiest and craziest c—t I've ever spoken to in my life. Played phone games and wouldn't listen. Just fucking rants and talks, threats and lies. Blew me off after agreeing a day before to a time, and when I texted 30 minutes earlier to see if she's on her way, she called and started screaming again! Had to block her to stop her calls from 3 different numbers she used.

  12. #12573
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and # no longer in service.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35103081
    That is a shame if she is gone, I was just about to text her. She was that rare hot girl who had skills and didn't appear to be a drug addict or look like hell. I am glad I got lucky and saw her.

  13. #12572

    Market and Selection

    Is it me or does selection below standard. I've tried hooking up with Michelle, she went ghosted me when I wanted set day and time that worked for me. Kat never even answered my text. Bring back old days!

  14. #12571

    Ebony girl


  15. #12570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her recently, she is asking $275 for one hour outcall, I don't know if she's worth it. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/384779752533.
    There was a report on her in Boston section and the guy wrote me private about what she try to do. She's crazy and trying to say bad stuff I can't say In here due to violating the rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape