Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12576

    Numer look familiar

    Got a text last night saying "hey babe I'm available, lmk".

    Don't recognise the number. I contacted several girls yest and ended up with bathroom less Ashley. But I didn't contact this # and search shows nothing.

    (401) XXX-8684.

  2. #12575
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #12574

    Any info on Nicole?


  4. #12573

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    There was a report on her in Boston section and the guy wrote me private about what she try to do. She's crazy and trying to say bad stuff I can't say In here due to violating the rules.
    She is the nastiest and craziest c—t I've ever spoken to in my life. Played phone games and wouldn't listen. Just fucking rants and talks, threats and lies. Blew me off after agreeing a day before to a time, and when I texted 30 minutes earlier to see if she's on her way, she called and started screaming again! Had to block her to stop her calls from 3 different numbers she used.

  5. #12572
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and # no longer in service.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35103081
    That is a shame if she is gone, I was just about to text her. She was that rare hot girl who had skills and didn't appear to be a drug addict or look like hell. I am glad I got lucky and saw her.

  6. #12571

    Market and Selection

    Is it me or does selection below standard. I've tried hooking up with Michelle, she went ghosted me when I wanted set day and time that worked for me. Kat never even answered my text. Bring back old days!

  7. #12570

    Ebony girl


  8. #12569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her recently, she is asking $275 for one hour outcall, I don't know if she's worth it. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/384779752533.
    There was a report on her in Boston section and the guy wrote me private about what she try to do. She's crazy and trying to say bad stuff I can't say In here due to violating the rules.

  9. #12568
    [QUOTE=Maestroo;5114194]If anyone has a link it'd be appreciated.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/6709610.htm

  10. #12567

    Anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...jenna/35242383

    Ad says warwick, and has Conn area code.

    Real or fake??

  11. #12566

    Gabby Rose

    Anyone meet with her recently, she is asking $275 for one hour outcall, I don't know if she's worth it. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/384779752533.

  12. #12565

    Isabella link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Isabella is here and not returning to Brazil this winter, hallelujah for that.
    If anyone has a link it'd be appreciated.

  13. #12564

    Emma?

    Messaged her and # no longer in service.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35103081

  14. #12563
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Did you try calling her after she went silent. She might have blocked/blacklisted you as soon as you asked about anything bare happens a lot these days. Its why its important to screen with a burner number.
    Yup! Always easier to just use a burner number.

    Using your real phone number is so silly at this point.

  15. #12562

    I didn't bother calling her

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Did you try calling her after she went silent. She might have blocked/blacklisted you as soon as you asked about anything bare happens a lot these days. Its why its important to screen with a burner number.
    All good for getting blocked. Plenty of other fish in the sea!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape