Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 28087
-
12-17-20 12:40 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 479I am confused, you paid. 6 for the whole session? Or did you give a tip?
Originally Posted by MrBater
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 10:58 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 211I may have missed it, but did you "tip " for the extra service? If not, you should have left and counted your lucky stars. I'm not the most seasoned AMP guy, but I've always paid for services above and beyond, before receiving them. Again, I may have misunderstood the post. My apologies if that's the case.
Originally Posted by MrBater
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 02:59 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 52Camino Del Arroyo
I decided to check this out because the set-up seemed unique: sort of a hybrid AMP and independent provider. Earlier reviews looked favorable so I made the phone call and left a message. It was about 45 minutes later I get a call back. By this time I was already heading in a different direction, but still close by, so I made the decision and changed course. It was my first choice anyway.
The location is pretty ideal with ground-floor entry and looking at a car dealership across the street. It doesn't beg attention even though the whole multi-story building is condo-apartments. I was greeted by a gal at the door in Daisy Duke shorts (where the front pocket liners are hanging below the leg hems. It's a look, but not one I care for). She directs me to take off my shoes at the door and it's readily apparent there are a few people here by the number of shoes already there. That done, she asks "How long?" and I hand her. 6 to which she says "One hour?" I repeat back, "One hour. " Then leads me upstairs.
At least 2 bedrooms are set up for business, but it is a nice setup with more room than a typical AMP, yet, by bedroom standards, it's a small room. I settle on the table and note the clock at x:30. Within seconds, in comes a shorty-but curvy gal in a sundress (certainly an upgrade from Daisy). She gets to her craft and within a short time it turns sensual and I'm thinking I've had massages where the fun happens early and I spend the rest of the time getting massaged on a cloud. Inside of 10 minutes she says to turn over and indeed, the fun begins and I get to play with some of the finest tits I've had in a long time. Afterwards, she asks, "Massage?" "Of course!" And she goes to work for about another 10 minutes then announces "All done!" Seeing the clock is at why:06, I call to her attention there's another 25 minutes left in the session. She shrugs her shoulders and leaves the room.
Once dressed and outside the room where Sunny is waiting, I again called her attention to the time remaining (and I'm not being quiet about this). Broken English is not cutting it and Sunny knocks on the second bedroom door where Daisy appears. They have a Chinese conversation with the door open and there's some other monger laying ass-up on the table in full view. Daisy sends Sunny into the room to finish up the poor guy who has been interrupted and then steers me into the first bedroom. With the door closed, Daisy tries to explain in several ways that because I had HE that counts against the hour time. WHAT?? This was not making sense to me but it was obvious that no relief was coming to the situation. I left.
What really got me was not that they did not care, but to the degree of which they REALLY DID NOT CARE about shorting the session. I suppose rent on those units are pretty steep. The place seems busy as there was another guy waiting downstairs as I left, in the middle of the week in the middle of the day during lockdown. I will not be back. There are too many other places around that do care.
-
12-15-20 20:37 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 215Diamond has good Reviews
,on another Massage Review site, you will like!
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
See Yoyo, 18 great reviews!
Nu.
-
12-15-20 20:13 #13608Senior Member

Posts: 42Diamond Spa
Hello. There use to be a spa on El Cajon Blvd close to Alabama St in North Park that closed several months ago. Just this week saw new sign for Diamond Spa. Says opening soon. Hope it was like one that closed. Liked it for table shower service.
Spartan.
-
12-15-20 01:40 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 60Are D
Yes, Suite D definitely is a FS establishment.
1. 6 will get the job done.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:18 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 65Southbay
Those are all FS spots. Only other FS spot I know of in South Bay is Southbay Massage down in Imperial Beach.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 19:54 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 567MRC Flanders
Mostly Chinese. They have a few Japanese and some other Asian ethnicity floating through there from time to time.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 14:20 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 31Went to suite B for the reason stated. Lady was nice. When flipped she asked what I wanted. Asked for BJ, she said suite D does everything. Actually had me get dressed and go to D instead of finishing up there, whatever, tipped her 20, and off I went. Got Candy, probably 35-40, but hard to tell, nice body, decided I wanted everything, she was way into it. Tongued the berries, didn't realise it til already in but actually didn't put the rubber on until after blowing me, but YMMV. Decided to go back and straight to D a few weeks ago. She wasn't there and the lady who was, was much less enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 13:33 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 160All the girls are Chinese.
Originally Posted by RogOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 12:40 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 211I more interested in the menu than who's there. Years ago in Chula, all I ever got HJ. I was able to get FS in Escondido, but that was a good 15 years ago. I'm a straight shooter and not into too many games with up selling here and there. If I know the rate and am fine with it, no problem. I know there going to be a bit of haggling, but don't want to haggle over a HJ when I'm looking for FS. Does that make sense?
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 02:59 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 58Is the spa and massage on MRC use Chinese or Korean masseuse?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
-
12-14-20 02:39 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 1328898 cm
Has anyone been to Suite D? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200014.
Blatant verbiage are clearly red flags, and ordinarily you should avoid, but after visiting Suite B https://sandiego.rubratings.com/201090, I'm a bit curious. Suite B had older women. The First Lady I saw, I quickly denied as she was easily +45 years, short stubby looking, and just nowhere near my type. Asked if there was another, and was greeted with a fair skinned, skinnier, and early to mid 40's. Chose the second one, and had an ok time due to a couple interruptions and her being somewhat distant. Honestly, I think I interrupted her having dinner, so she may have been hangry! Nonetheless, menu options were available when I specifically asked for it, but it may be more of a regular HE spot. Funny thing was, on my way out, her demeanor became much friendlier and told me to come visit again, but also advised to go next door too. So anyone been to suite D?
-
12-14-20 00:56 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 213LB foot
Dropped by LB on Midway. The door was slightly propped open. Asked for hr, paid 50. Got Coco, ok looking, probably late 30's / early 40's Chinese, average body. Facedown cover was on for a bit but off for the rest of the massage. Medium pressure, a bit of ball and crack grazing, which was nice. Spent a good amount of time in the upper leg groin area. On flip, little towel for jr, nice chest massage, and then down to ab and groin, a bit of legs, and then full on ball and taint massage. She wouldn't put her hand on jr though. She massaged literally everywhere but jr. All around, but wouldn't do it. I pointed and she took my hand and put it there myself for self service while she kept on with the taint massage. Not my favorite way to blow, but it was nice with the encouragement LOL.
Tipped 20 since self service, so 70 total for the hr. She was happy withit.
Not sure if I'd go again.
-
12-13-20 23:07 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 65Latinas
Haven't been to but JW Spa and Moon Spa on Mission Gorge has latinas. Not far from College area. Also DB Spa in North Park. In the South Bay there is Daisy Spa. Haven't been there in a while so can't speak on the talent.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





