Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 472 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2934

    Kimberly Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by DisruptedOrder  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly used to be a fun time, but now she's just a trophy fuck. I saw her for a short visit and had a very good time, she was GFE back then and worth the rates. By the time I got around to seeing her again she was no longer GFE, and way too many No's on her menu, and very businesslike, yet still charging the same rates. The pictures are accurate, but you're paying strictly for the looks. If you're ok with that, then go for it, she is hot.

  2. #2933

    Kimberly Ann or Gia Foxx


  3. #2932

    What was it like?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    I ended up not waiting and set up a date last night. She first sent me to an address, then told me to wait when I told her I was approaching. Then, she has me go to an apartment and when the door opens, it is definitely NOT the girl in the pics. This gal was rather chunky, black hair and her face looked nothing like the gal in the ad. Maybe 10 years ago. MAYBE!! And this happened AFTER I popped a viagra. LOL!!
    Did you turn around and leave? Or did the other head make you stay?

    Details please.

  4. #2931

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Saw Aubrey last night for a qv for $.1/2 is $40. She is the girl in the pics, everything is safe play but she does allow you to suck on those big tits and fov on her pierced clit. She's had a kid before, but she does look and feel good.

  5. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen the girl who goes by Ivyrosebabee Alaskan Beauty?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Ivyrosebabee
    She's really pretty. Nice enough but non-GFE except for daty. Good rates and arrived promptly to outcall. Limited positions.

  6. #2929

    Why bother?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way to chat with the guys who comment on Listcrawler? Sometimes I'm not sure whether they are real or fake.
    Do you think those "fake" guys would suddenly retract after reaching out to them?

  7. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Her pics drive me wild, but nothing really head to toe. Curious about height and build.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/27517522
    I ended up not waiting and set up a date last night. She first sent me to an address, then told me to wait when I told her I was approaching. Then, she has me go to an apartment and when the door opens, it is definitely NOT the girl in the pics. This gal was rather chunky, black hair and her face looked nothing like the gal in the ad. Maybe 10 years ago. MAYBE!! And this happened AFTER I popped a viagra. LOL!!

  8. #2927

    Found this in the archive for your info


  9. #2926

    Ivyrosebabee aka Alaskan Beauty?

    Has anybody seen the girl who goes by Ivyrosebabee Alaskan Beauty?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Ivyrosebabee

  10. #2925

  11. #2924

    Listcrawler

    Is there any way to chat with the guys who comment on Listcrawler? Sometimes I'm not sure whether they are real or fake.

  12. #2923

    Andi in Point Loma

    Does anyone have any feedback on her?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...3080/1/2045711

  13. #2922

    Sammi in Chula Vista

    Has anyone seen her? Her pics drive me wild, but nothing really head to toe. Curious about height and build.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/27517522

  14. #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely is older than her pics. I don't think those are her pics. Unless they were like 15-20 years ago. She looks like she's in her 40's.

    I saw her. Didn't offer BBBJ. Said it was due to covid. But offered BBFS. Not sure how that makes sense. Did not get CIP. She said was because she wasn't on the pill. Pulled out and shot on her tits first time. She was up for MSOG. Was trying to do it with a condom a second time but I was not feeling it so she let me go bare the 2nd time after she polished me off with a wipe thoroughly. Finished 2nd time on her stomach. Talked for a little afterwards and headed on my way.
    Did it cost you an extra c-note for BBFS? Too bad about no BBBJ because she's really good. Great bang for your buck, except every time I've gone it's a revolving door of mongers going in and out.

  15. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dalia, formerly Angelica (I saw a few years ago) is really attractive. She's older than her pics. But they are hers.

    I did 30 minutes starting with BBBJ and then BBFS! Of course, with an additional Benjamin. No cip, however. I was about to switch from mish. But was too excited and pulled out and shot on her stomach. We talked about my previous visit with her and her peculiar former roommate, who came in and grabbed my balls when I was fucking Dalia / Angelica!

    We had a good laugh and I was on my way.

    I think she's worth it.

    Jb.
    Definitely is older than her pics. I don't think those are her pics. Unless they were like 15-20 years ago. She looks like she's in her 40's.

    I saw her. Didn't offer BBBJ. Said it was due to covid. But offered BBFS. Not sure how that makes sense. Did not get CIP. She said was because she wasn't on the pill. Pulled out and shot on her tits first time. She was up for MSOG. Was trying to do it with a condom a second time but I was not feeling it so she let me go bare the 2nd time after she polished me off with a wipe thoroughly. Finished 2nd time on her stomach. Talked for a little afterwards and headed on my way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape