Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 37366
-
12-16-20 11:18 #18586Senior Member

Posts: 196Lee Flower Bodywork
Gentlemen I know it has been a while since my last post. Between Covid and two surgeries; there has not been the chance to venture out. Seeking information on this one. https://chester.skipthegames.com/mas.../569475974500. Looks like a new AMP; but not sure. Has anyone seen them? If so request information on your experience. PM or DM me, please. Thanks in advance. Michigan.
-
12-16-20 10:57 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 112Good advice
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by ChaserRva
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 10:50 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've seen her and yes it is Nat when I saw her. She talks a little to me and I think it was B2B massage and HJ for $.6. She let me play with those big tits and do a little roaming but that's it. That's why never returned.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 10:49 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 112Thank you
Thank you. Text her last night, was going to set something up for tonight.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 09:38 #18582Senior Member

Posts: 446Cherry on RubRatings?
So for $. 6 an hr all you got was a handshake??
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 07:22 #18581Regular Member

Posts: 24Lame scam
Hey fellow mongers, long time lurker new poster.
I'd advise why'all to stay away from this one:
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/145002960065
Required a deposit which I know, *eye roll* but it wasn't much so I thought what the hey. Once I got there completely get ghosted. Stuck around a while to the side thinking maybe she fell back asleep but stuck around long enough to see another John come by and get stood up as well.
Happy mongering!
-
12-16-20 01:07 #18580Senior Member

Posts: 135Cherry on RubRatings
So I went and saw "Cherry" who was posting on RR recently. I'd add a link but her add appears and disappears quite regularly.
She gave an awesome massage, are&T flip, and finished the top side massage afterwards. Used every bit of the hour. Apt was really nice. Candles, music, etc. I will repeat.
Only disappointment was there was NO IOP / GFE activity, barely any talking at all. I think she used to go by "Natt" and do FS, but her "Cherry" ad clearly states "no FS", which is fine, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen her and whether she may get at least a little more into it on repeat visits.
-
12-15-20 22:48 #18579Senior Member

Posts: 105Naomi
I usually don't go pass Willis rd but I saw my buddy is in town hadn't seen her in 3-4 years she used to be back and forth between Hampton roads and colonial heights then suddenly moved to Wisconsin. It was good to see her again. I only did the qv. She looks just like her pictures. I will repeat again when she's back in town. Nice clean incall location.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/56834166/
-
12-15-20 20:15 #18578Regular Member

Posts: 5Hey new chick report
Hey went saw one for why'all lovely body tall GFE and nice location. Nikki definitely will report!
-
12-15-20 20:03 #18577Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
Current add from this Monday.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/56812129/
-
12-15-20 19:38 #18576Senior Member

Posts: 369Nailed it. But that's not her active number afaik.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 17:06 #18575Senior Member

Posts: 1084One thing I like about her is she didn't mind introducing me to a few of her friends in the past. Once she wasn't in the area I was and she sent me to an awesome UTR. Will agree that she has some bad days, but for me she's had a lot of good days.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 16:37 #18574Senior Member

Posts: 192Kat
I think she is pretty good. She remembers me and what I like. I have seen her on good days and bad. On a good day she is really good. On a bad day, I'm still getting a piece of a $$.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 16:07 #18573Senior Member

Posts: 1333Maria STG 804-xxx-1022
Is this Maria BTF?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/543289355728
-
12-15-20 15:33 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 56Is there a link? I found one posted earlier on this site but it is dead.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




