Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to hear that. This is the only one that I've seen that had a negative experience.

    Did anyone meeting her now ask her about why she did this? Wanted to see if we can get both sides' stories.

    Should one be prepared for her to do this? Hate when this happens.
    I guess this sounds more negative than intended. The time that she was there was fun, I did put 2 loads in her. It.

    Was just disappointing that we discussed her being there basically all morning and then left after about an hour. Maybe her family really did have a medical emergency, but the fact that her friend drove her and was just waiting in the car made it seem obvious she wasn't planning on staying multiple hours.

  2. #5045

    You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I haven't seen her in a couple months but either she is getting tired of Sugaring or this was completely a YMMV situation because she always gave me a great BBBJ with some pretty good DT and also the allowance has always been different.

    I add this because I see a lot of dudes come in here and ask about a certain SB they've seen or are talking to thinking that we all get the same treatment. We don't. So while this forum is a good guide or starting point, learning how to maneuver in the bowl can yield wildly different results.
    Couldn't agree with you more. It's always a YMMV as we are dealing with the most personal interaction possible (sex) between two humans.

    There is a ton of information for SB's (online and from friends) and perhaps she's set a new bar for her value.

    As I stated, a nice young lady, but we didn't make the connection that I enjoy as a component of the arrangement.

  3. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge. As mentioned previously, she is a little socially awkward and communication skills are not great. Not a conversationalist at all. Her body is absolutely flawless. Great natural tits, flat abs, round firm booty. All activities uncovered, tight pussy, orgasmic and a screamer. Will give BBBJ, but you literally have to force her head down or explicitly ask for it. Terrible kisser and that's clearly not her favorite activity as her performance shows. Tried to negotiate $300, but she stood firm at $500.

    Saw her a few times. Available on short notice which was great. Nice young lady, but lack of convo, poor kisser and below average blow job so moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b505...5-e317db187962
    Interesting. I haven't seen her in a couple months but either she is getting tired of Sugaring or this was completely a YMMV situation because she always gave me a great BBBJ with some pretty good DT and also the allowance has always been different.

    I add this because I see a lot of dudes come in here and ask about a certain SB they've seen or are talking to thinking that we all get the same treatment. We don't. So while this forum is a good guide or starting point, learning how to maneuver in the bowl can yield wildly different results.

  4. #5043

    Mack

    She's nice really, agree. As I explained to her I wouldn't be seeing her simply because of all the forum attention her profile has drawn like all over the place. I don't get it and I don't want to understand it. Years ago at summer singles camp a gal and I wanted to have a private conversation after dinner, And like 6 guys followed us into our little private cove. It was soo disturbing I had put in the work and interlopers piled on Attention is good but not for me privacy and discretion are key in my book.

  5. #5042

    Do The Math

    When you calculate how much per hour they are making, I don't feel bad at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.

  6. #5041

    Mack

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Met her a week or 2 ago. Said she would be able to stay a few hours. She looked like her pics, not thin but not bbw. After first round she checks her phone and claims there's a family emergency. Conveniently her friend that drove her was still hanging out nearby (even though I was supposed to have a few hours of fun). Asked if she would reconsider the allowance, nope. This, along with some other inconsistencies makes me believe she planned on getting out of there asap. Not quite a scam since we did fuck, but would be careful about expecting much.
    I'm sorry to hear that. This is the only one that I've seen that had a negative experience.

    Did anyone meeting her now ask her about why she did this? Wanted to see if we can get both sides' stories.

    Should one be prepared for her to do this? Hate when this happens.

  7. #5040

    Taking Advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.
    I am not sure who is taking advantage of who? We are the ones cursed with the evolutionary instinct to trade the fruits of our endless labor for a few minutes of pleasure. .

  8. #5039

    Heavy Drinker

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a483...6-a0820f9c0da6

    There aren't many who describe themselves as a "heavy drinker" and I always get a chuckle out of it when I see it. Makes me think meeting them might be a pretty damn good time. Anyone have any experience meeting the heavy drinker types? How was it?

  9. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.
    Basic economics, supply vs demand. Ebb and flow, it happens all the time. It's an avenue of making income that's been available since the dawn of time. Whether they're poor & out of work or they're blue blooded and want to scratch an itch, or most likely somewhere in between, it's of no consequence to me. They have a product or service, I have something to trade for it. No more complicated than that.

  10. #5037

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.
    I haven't found too many in the laid off crowd that willing to meet or strike any bargains from what I would have offered someone pre-covid. Many of them are new to the lifestyle and are still wrapping their heads around wrapping their legs around the midsection of a relative stranger.

  11. #5036

    Economics of the Pandemic

    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.

  12. #5035

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Would she do BBBJ if you had recent test results?
    I did not even try and negotiate.

  13. #5034

    STI tests

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    If your going to get a tested, you should be pushing for BBFS. Why go the extra mile just for bbj.
    I agree totally. But BBBJ should be a minimum.

  14. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's worth 600 for just lunchtime fun. For that, she better stay overnight.
    Not to mention, even if you're ok with the 600 you have to be ready for a litany of excuses when she repeatedly flakes. Classic GPS and time waster. If a lady is a solid 9. 5 or 10 I might be willing to put up with a bit of flakiness / BS but for a 6. 7 at best who is still asking for 600, everything else better be on point. Performance, dependability, personality, etc.

  15. #5032

    Bbfs

    If your going to get a tested, you should be pushing for BBFS. Why go the extra mile just for bbj.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Would she do BBBJ if you had recent test results?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape