Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5041

    Mack

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Met her a week or 2 ago. Said she would be able to stay a few hours. She looked like her pics, not thin but not bbw. After first round she checks her phone and claims there's a family emergency. Conveniently her friend that drove her was still hanging out nearby (even though I was supposed to have a few hours of fun). Asked if she would reconsider the allowance, nope. This, along with some other inconsistencies makes me believe she planned on getting out of there asap. Not quite a scam since we did fuck, but would be careful about expecting much.
    I'm sorry to hear that. This is the only one that I've seen that had a negative experience.

    Did anyone meeting her now ask her about why she did this? Wanted to see if we can get both sides' stories.

    Should one be prepared for her to do this? Hate when this happens.

  2. #5040

    Taking Advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.
    I am not sure who is taking advantage of who? We are the ones cursed with the evolutionary instinct to trade the fruits of our endless labor for a few minutes of pleasure. .

  3. #5039

    Heavy Drinker

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a483...6-a0820f9c0da6

    There aren't many who describe themselves as a "heavy drinker" and I always get a chuckle out of it when I see it. Makes me think meeting them might be a pretty damn good time. Anyone have any experience meeting the heavy drinker types? How was it?

  4. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.
    Basic economics, supply vs demand. Ebb and flow, it happens all the time. It's an avenue of making income that's been available since the dawn of time. Whether they're poor & out of work or they're blue blooded and want to scratch an itch, or most likely somewhere in between, it's of no consequence to me. They have a product or service, I have something to trade for it. No more complicated than that.

  5. #5037

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.
    I haven't found too many in the laid off crowd that willing to meet or strike any bargains from what I would have offered someone pre-covid. Many of them are new to the lifestyle and are still wrapping their heads around wrapping their legs around the midsection of a relative stranger.

  6. #5036

    Economics of the Pandemic

    Gentlemen of the Sexguide.

    I've seen a few ladies who have been laid off because of the pandemic.

    Are we taking advantage of them or providing financial benefit that they would otherwise not be available?

    Discuss.

  7. #5035

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Would she do BBBJ if you had recent test results?
    I did not even try and negotiate.

  8. #5034

    STI tests

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    If your going to get a tested, you should be pushing for BBFS. Why go the extra mile just for bbj.
    I agree totally. But BBBJ should be a minimum.

  9. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's worth 600 for just lunchtime fun. For that, she better stay overnight.
    Not to mention, even if you're ok with the 600 you have to be ready for a litany of excuses when she repeatedly flakes. Classic GPS and time waster. If a lady is a solid 9. 5 or 10 I might be willing to put up with a bit of flakiness / BS but for a 6. 7 at best who is still asking for 600, everything else better be on point. Performance, dependability, personality, etc.

  10. #5032

    Bbfs

    If your going to get a tested, you should be pushing for BBFS. Why go the extra mile just for bbj.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Would she do BBBJ if you had recent test results?

  11. #5031

    MackJo

    New posting to this forum (been lurking for awhile), and new to SA, but I wanted to recommend MackJo. She is one of the first ones I met off the site, I saw her posted here a few times. She looks like her pictures, curvy, nice tits and ass, and is a great time in bed. Reasonable ppm, and I think she can even host right now as she's in a hotel in manassas while her apartment is being renovated (something about flooding). She did also mention she does dogwalking as her job while in school online, so she stays pretty unexposed (if anyone cares about that, which I guess nowadays you have to). Not only is she a fun time, but she can actually hold an intelligent conversation and provides a good "girlfriend experience". Look her up, you won't be disappointed.

  12. #5030

    Cbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely stunning in person. Phenomenal body with enhanced boobs and hourglass figure. Friendly and really easy to talk to. Experienced SB and looking for something steady and long term. Nice person. Asking for $400 per meet, but upfront about all activities require covering. I asked "Even BJ's". Her reply was funny "I don't know where you are putting that thing or where it's been". Deal breaker for me so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddf6e...5-9b40aefbcd6e
    Would she do BBBJ if you had recent test results?

  13. #5029

    Hakunamatata

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She used to go by sugarhunniebunz or something like that. I have seen her off and on for 2 years. Lots of fun if a little unreliable on scheduling as she has kids.
    Not sure if she's worth 600 for just lunchtime fun. For that, she better stay overnight.

  14. #5028

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Going to meet Ari_Yanet this afternoon.

    Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4db53...0-e4b4e46bec19
    How'd it go bud? I've chatted with her a few times over the past couple of days but nothing set up yet.

  15. #5027
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to holler at her for months, I think we've actually interacted maybe twice, she'll send a reply and and I'll respond back and then its just crickets. But she's one of the 4 or 5 on this site that are on my "Holy Grail" list that I'd pay stupid money to have an evening with but I'm not having much luck cracking the shell. So if anyone has any info or had any luck please PM me and let me know. Thanks as always and stay safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d565b...7-50f533e91efc
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    If you land this one my hats off to you. She's a 11/10 on my scale as well Good luck!
    She is odd for sure. Communicates well for a day or so then drops off. She's got the look that is worth putting up with the BS though, for a awhile anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape