Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11875
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan  [View Original Post]
    For those interested she be in Raleigh Dec 15-17. She was a porn star for those that want to bang a porn star. I believe her fee is $500 per hour you can do a search and watch her videos and get info. She was pretty good looking a few years ago I'm assuming she still is but as I said it's been five or so years since I've last seen her.
    If you look up her twitter, you'll see more recent photos. She's not as cute as she was 5 years ago but still looks good. Saw her last year and had a really good time. Also if you're into it, she lets you film the session. Rate was $$ for 1 hr incall.

  2. #11874
    One review from Feb on TER. Says not the girl in the pics, and he wouldn't repeat.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-strgo-2206715

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I'm 95% sure this is fake, but just wanted to see if anyone has TOFTT in case it isn't. Has anyone gotten in touch with this one:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/000889757528

  3. #11873

    Barbie / Ryder

    Alright, I'm 95% sure this is fake, but just wanted to see if anyone has TOFTT in case it isn't. Has anyone gotten in touch with this one:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/000889757528

  4. #11872

    Krystal Rox

    There was a review of her in one of the massage threads. Apparently decent massage with a BJ, I think she does FS too. I've tried reaching out a few times but can never make it work with her, she only does outcalls and not the most flexible schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick. What she's like?

    She's been around for some time but haven't been able to make it work.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...1066/1/2056370

  5. #11871

    BKS question

    Hey all. Can someone PM me about BKS? I have a question.

  6. #11870
    I saw a girl named YaYa a while back. Great service! Haven't seen or heard anything about it her in a while. Anyone have any info? Appreciated.

  7. #11869

    Rox

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick. What she's like?

    She's been around for some time but haven't been able to make it work.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...1066/1/2056370
    She has been reviewed here before. Positive from what I remember. I spoke to her a few times, but couldn't connect due to schedules. I'd love to hear your experience, as she is right up my alley.

  8. #11868

    Rox?

    Anyone seen this chick. What she's like?

    She's been around for some time but haven't been able to make it work.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...1066/1/2056370

  9. #11867
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and although not my worst visit ever, it was pretty bad.

    Pics are super deceiving, she looks like an old lady and I'm in my early 60's.

    Head game is good but I was disgusted after I split. Unattractive but she was nice.

    YMMV and preference might be different but you can for sure find better.
    I went to her once for a special. She left the room after like 6 bobs and told me to wait. About 3 minutes later, someone is pounding on the door. I waited until they left and dipped.

  10. #11866

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and although not my worst visit ever, it was pretty bad.

    Pics are super deceiving, she looks like an old lady and I'm in my early 60's.

    Head game is good but I was disgusted after I split. Unattractive but she was nice.

    YMMV and preference might be different but you can for sure find better.
    I hesitantly met up with her one time when I was so pent up it was hard to focus. She was not attractive and appears old (no teeth) but I was raging. I haven't repeated and will not.

  11. #11865

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone going to visit her or has? Is she independent and can any of you describe her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...about/33405874
    I've seen her and although not my worst visit ever, it was pretty bad.

    Pics are super deceiving, she looks like an old lady and I'm in my early 60's.

    Head game is good but I was disgusted after I split. Unattractive but she was nice.

    YMMV and preference might be different but you can for sure find better.

  12. #11864
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Won't be long till Nurse KJ is out on her own if that's the case.
    Pretty sure KJ tag teamed with the super skinny provider in her private place far up in north Raleigh near the mall by 540. I never saw them due to that distance, and then her partner got busted for serious drugs. But it looks like KJ likes having a partner.

    Any info on these ones?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56814080/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56813996/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56814817/

    Stay safe out there.

  13. #11863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonLee27  [View Original Post]
    I did a visit with them as well and I asked AJ if she would do FS and she responded that she did not but she had been trying to talk to KJ about doing it more in the 2 girl visit. It seems kj doesn't work all the time. She said when she gets in financial turmoil she always calls AJ bc she knows doing a 2 girl visit with AJ bring in the money a bit quicker and AJ doesn't mind setting her clients up with dates. I did end up finishing FS with KJ after AJ encouraged her but honestly KJ acted like she was miserable and if AJ hadn't noticed my lack of enthusiasm and bent over in front of me and started playing with herself making sure I could hear how wet she was I would have ended visit and just take my loss. For those wondering how to find KJ solo. She said you can find her on LC. I think I'll just stick with their tag team BJ visit. I was a little bothered that AJ handed over more money to KJ than she kept for herself AJ earned that one.
    Based on track record this sounds like AJ.

  14. #11862

    Defined

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy9  [View Original Post]
    "She said you can find her on LC".

    What is LC?
    LC is Listcrawler.

  15. #11861
    "She said you can find her on LC".

    What is LC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape