Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 6989
-
12-16-20 11:11 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 121LA Girl
She texted me for weeks before meeting and called me on the phone before we met several times practically begging to see me. Was constantly horny talking about sex. I thought the whole thing was a scam at first. She kept talking about how pathetic all the soccer dads were in California and how she was a close friend of some gay movie star. So I bought her a plane ticket, didn't actually cost that much. Honest to god I was shocked when I saw her, mid 30's knockout. Spent the whole day in bed with her. She didn't want to leave and tried to book another flight back later. I had asked if she wanted anything as a gift earlier when we chatted on the phone and she never really replied except to say that her laptop sucked. As I was driving her back to the airport, I gave her a few hundred as a parting gift to help buy a laptop. Never once asked about money. I just would not have felt right if I hadn't given her something, especially considering that she had to endure 3 hours of La traffic to that airport, layover stop etc and the return to LA etc.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
Never saw her again, did email a few times and talk on the phone. She told me I was the best thing that happened to her that year. Talk about an ego boost. This was 10 years ago, before SA became a scam like Yahoo personals in the 90's. Last year, in my mail, a letter arrived addressed in her name, apparently there was some kind of legal settlement related to the booking I did and fee overcharges.
-
12-16-20 08:43 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 856Duo
https://www.seeking.com/member/ec19d...1-27f9ecb3922c
Is that bareback Becca? Looks like it.
-
12-15-20 23:02 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 431Laptop girl
What kind of laptop did you give her?
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 22:16 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 121SA in 2020
I've used the site since it began in like 2008. Probably met FS about 50. Could write a book about it. Bottom line is that after a couple times you realize that ALL of them are not worth more than 200 per meet. There is No correlation between $ and quality. I've seen ones that come over and spend 4 hours and never ask for money. I've seen ones that ask for 500 ppm. I actually flew one from LA one time, never asked for anything. I bought her a laptop anyways for one of the best times of my life. Bottom line is we should not get in a bidding wars. My current stock is 160,180, 200. The 200 girl never asked for money. I've seen her twice and will see her again.
Right now the site is a cesspool. The Winnie the poo guy is right. Takes a lot of work. I have to ask how many of you guys are offering to pay for ONLINE or PLATONIC. Or 500 ppm? It is all BS.
-
12-15-20 17:51 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 856I signed up again with the Black Friday special. I was going to take some time off as I had a pretty full Rolodex from the previous month that I hadn't properly worked over. I ened up with a 30 yo fitness instructor for dinner and $200 that turned into an over nighter. Round 2 was a week later was another overnighter for just dinner. Last session was 4 days /3 nights for a half case of wne and what was in my refrigerator. Each day was multiple pops and more than double that many attempts. I think I'm less than $50 for each successful shot on goal and not even a Jackson for each attempt. There might have been one 24 hour period where I had it in her 6 times. Every hole was available.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
This one alone was worth the 2020 contribution to Seeking. Like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play.
-
12-15-20 10:46 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 494Sa
Agree on the quality of girls on SA lately. Thing I've noticed nowadays is that most of the girls are only looking to be with 1 guy (good for them, bad for us). It's pretty annoying if you ask me. I have a couple of girls that I was willing to share, but I noticed they either deactivated their profile or haven't logged on in a while. And I'm definitely not handing out numbers through this board anymore. The gems are definitely there. Just have to be patient and put a little effort.
-
12-15-20 10:28 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 265Agree with Poo
Agreeing with Poo on almost all accounts. Tough to go wrong heeding his advice.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
I have been very cautious with STG girls the past few months though. There are so many horror stories from these boards. Use the reviews here to be careful!
One SA advantage, once you weed out the obvious scammers, you usually only risk losing time or pay for dinner with no "dessert". Sa girls seem to not be the thieves that dominate stg.
-
12-15-20 10:09 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 1000A Brief Months History
I renewed my SA subscription after about a 4 month hiatus. I had thought I was done until an old "friend" from a year earlier sent me a message. It drove me crazy for about a week before I re-upped in order to read it. It unfortunately turned out to be a waste of time but it did allow me to play for a month and this is what I found.
I sent over 125 messages. I normally do not target any female under 25 as they are 99% flakes with older men. If you are in your 20 to 30's and have cash to burn then they can be had easily. For me it is a waste of time trying to relate with their idiotic immature view of the world and sex. I also stay away from over tall, fat and black women on that site for personal tastes. Of the many I wrote I had about 1/4 reply. Most were oblivious to the fact that 4,5,and 600 is a lot of money to pay for a date with them. They were special and worth it, LOL! I had such great conversations with several and ended up being ghosted. Accounts cancelled or numbers disconnected.
From the responses I had several commit to meet but was stood up by two. Another was found out by her hubby because of someones over telling description of her online and cancelled 10 min before we were to meet. I did have a nice lunch with one who was not my cup of tea but offered me a BJ in the parking lot afterwards. I did not refuse. For the price of lunch and conversation, she was rewarded a salty load for desert. The good girl swallowed the whole thing. Nice but still not my type.
Another encounter was with a 22 year old. Yes, I broke my own rule and promise to never do so again. She was very hot and had the story. She worked me so well she had me thinking she was into me for me. Not one mention of money. Exchanged sexy texts and pictures for a few days after our lunch until the morning of our planned get together. Money was then brought up by her and 400 was requested. She would not budge and was not happy with my counter of 200. She did not get my cash and I unfortunately did not get her gash.
On one other occasion I met a sexy black girl at the motel. We catted for a few weeks before hand trading pictures. She actually turned out to be even better in person than pictures. A solid hour and a half of GFE fun. So much so that I gave her an extra 50 for a total of 200. Maybe I will start "liking" black girls now.
No longer is meeting women on SA like shooting fish in a barrel. Like everything else change has made it more like fishing when the lake is high. It is almost to the point of not worth the energy and time needed to make a connection. Please, don't get me wrong their are still women there to be had. Gems abound more so than any place else but I find because of the large amount of lines in the water alongside your own you get overlooked more often than not.
So in summation for the 90 entry fee, 80 in lunches, 85 hotel and 200 for my one get together I got laid once and one BJ and spent many many hours in research and flirtation. On STG for 200 total I got laid twice and it took me only 5 min to plan both.
I am Taking some time off. My line is pulled from the lake good lunch to everyone still around the fishing hole.
Poo.
-
12-14-20 20:58 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 1408I'd give her 250 depending on the menu.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:42 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 431TrueConnection
She would be okay with $200-$250, cool chick, and nice body.
Located in Hartford county.
Enjoy.
-
12-10-20 19:47 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 208Banned
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and help. The banned notice said something like" this site is not to be used for escorting or pro tution. Please read our FAQ, s. Your are banned forever. So, no, they did not tell me specifically why I was banned. I know there was a "300" number in my inbox that sat in the inbox for a full day. Perhaps someone from sa saw that or a bot picked it up?. POO, have to been able to sign up with a Yahoo account on Sa?. Even though Sa requires a ton of time and patience, I was just making a bunch of headway on some new friends. I think even Trump was banned from Sa!??
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Hapcj7; 12-10-20 at 19:48. Reason: typo
-
12-10-20 07:40 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 552Banned
Why were you banned? Did you violate the terms of service in one of your messages? If so, did they tell you which rule you violated.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
Try a new email acct using Protonmail. And also use a different device.
-
12-10-20 05:27 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 1000Easy
Make a third e-mail at another location such as Yahoo. ! Poo.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 03:17 #3181Regular Member

Posts: 17SA Ban
Same thing happened to me. I was logging on and it said I was banned. To this day I still don't know why. I went back and signed up again with a different email address. It went through and I had no more issues after that. I did use a VPN from time to time but I don't believe it made a difference when logging in with the new email. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 02:53 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sure Thing on SA
This one, name Kelly ("Better Beginnings" 31 New Britain) messaged me just a week ago. We chatted a little and and exchanged digits, but I didn't think it would go anywhere. She kept texting and I ignored her over the weekend. Monday I told her I had been sick. Nothing Tuesday, I figured she gave up, no big loss. Wednesday around 11:00, she texts me "I'm horny"(turns out she was drinking and playing with herself). We go back and forth and I tell her I could meet at a motel in Naugatuck. She says "We haven't even met, yet". I say "I was just trying to help you out and now I'm really horny, too". Well, that's all it took. She suggests We meet someplace near the motel and she will get in the car nd talk to me to see if she feels comfortable. We meet at my office, and she gets in the car and says she's never done this and maybe it wasn't a good idea. I look at her and say "I thought yo were horny". She replies "Let's go!" On the way down I had called the Comfort Inn on Rt 63 in Naugatuck (next to the fleabag many of the Waterbury STG girls use. I was full- ("SHIT" I called the Courtyard Marriott in Waterbury $80. So, back to Kelly- on the way over she says "We never discussed an amount! Damn! I said "I thought we were just helping each other out?" She mumbles a little bit. I tell I have $100 on me and she says she usually get $250. She asks me about going to an ATM, I look in my wallet saying "I don't think I have my card. NOPE!" By then we are at the Marriott. She says "What are we going to do?" I say the magic phrase again!- "I though you wee horny?" "Get the room", she replies! She is thicker than I like, but we had a really good time! She came during and loved the DATY. Her oral skills are great. She came again while I was fingering as she gave me a BBBJ to get me going. I stopped her to do MISH (she was surprised when I grabbed a condom, so bareback is on the table) but she wasn't as into it as she had been. Turns out she can only cum twice, so I went back to the BBBJCIMSW. I went down on her again and she was right, she could only cum twice! It was getting late so we headed out, both of us satisfied. I. "managed" to find another $50, so she felt better. I won't repeat only because she is thicker than I like. She is a real sweetheart. A lot of fun. Greek is very much on the table with her but I'm not into that. So BBFS & Greek lovers, she's your girl! Posting her link and profile photo below.
Blue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1f044...e-bd7fbec7d35d











Reply With Quote





