Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9725
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, anyone had a dream with this young lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/829849101015
    Scam wants money upfront.

  2. #9724

    New face?

    Hey Gents, anyone had a dream with this young lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/829849101015

  3. #9723

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    To the membership who might be interested:

    Miss Taylor has emerged from her Semi Retirement recently, not sure what prompted it, but she's interested in re-connecting with Old Friends and meeting new Friends.

    As far as I know, she's still at Lido's on the beach, don't know her schedule.

    If anybody is interested in meeting this Super Star, message me for Digits.

    A little bit on the Pricey Side compared to other Ladies in the Cocoa, but have to say she's worth it IMHO, a bonus is she's definitely clean now.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Is she posting anywhere?

    PHFJ Out!

  4. #9722

    Very Reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFreak93  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? I've had no luck reaching out to this one.
    She quoted me 60 for Headache. 80 QV, 100 Hh, and 150 hr.

  5. #9721
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    Love mbig assed white chick. Daty / o offered?
    What was the damage? I've had no luck reaching out to this one.

  6. #9720

    Was the girl Blonde or Brunette?

    Heads up, "Hunny" (blond) is or at least was dating and living with Teeanna (brunette). You may still be in hot water (doubt it, they were probably having fun with you Mr. Burner phone, James Burner&#128514 both ladies enjoy attending charitable events with generous donors. I've never met Teeanna but I know Honey is gorgeous. Although, when I first met her she had a Fantasmic body / booty. I'm VERY picky too.

    BTW. Yes, I'm a virgin. So please, be gentle.

    Virgin = my first post. I don't understand most of the lingo but I'm trying to learn, I appreciate any help and all your patience.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    So glad I ended up meeting this girl. Had to walk out on another Palm Bay one the day before due to being ugly AF and of course teeanna wasn't available. This girl is a smoke show 100% , is really nice, and is down for a lot of stuff if you are clean and have some extra cash to give her. She not only willingly let me tap it bare when I threw an extra 60 on the table but BEGGED me for the load after about 20 min of ruthless pounding. Not only that, but she doesn't need to use lube like 99% of these chicks do. She likes to fuck and gets all naturally wet.

    One thing I thought was funny was she said she wasn't on BC. Not sure what to think about that LOL. Glad I gave her the wrong name and a bogus burner number.

    Treat her nice boys.

  7. #9719

    An early Christmas gift

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    To the membership who might be interested:

    Miss Taylor has emerged from her Semi Retirement recently, not sure what prompted it, but she's interested in re-connecting with Old Friends and meeting new Friends.

    As far as I know, she's still at Lido's on the beach, don't know her schedule.

    If anybody is interested in meeting this Super Star, message me for Digits.

    A little bit on the Pricey Side compared to other Ladies in the Cocoa, but have to say she's worth it IMHO, a bonus is she's definitely clean now.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Nice, an early but well worth Christmas gift!

  8. #9718

    Titusville bbw Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl today. She is very nice and very accommodating. Communication was easy and she sent me her room number once in the parking lot. I will definitely repeat. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/326324870014.
    Love mbig assed white chick. Daty / o offered?

  9. #9717
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    So glad I ended up meeting this girl. Had to walk out on another Palm Bay one the day before due to being ugly AF and of course teeanna wasn't available. This girl is a smoke show 100% , is really nice, and is down for a lot of stuff if you are clean and have some extra cash to give her. She not only willingly let me tap it bare when I threw an extra 60 on the table but BEGGED me for the load after about 20 min of ruthless pounding. Not only that, but she doesn't need to use lube like 99% of these chicks do. She likes to fuck and gets all naturally wet.

    One thing I thought was funny was she said she wasn't on BC. Not sure what to think about that LOL. Glad I gave her the wrong name and a bogus burner number.

    Treat her nice boys.
    Who did you actually dream of? It's very unclear. How about a link?

  10. #9716

    PSA Miss Taylor Update

    To the membership who might be interested:

    Miss Taylor has emerged from her Semi Retirement recently, not sure what prompted it, but she's interested in re-connecting with Old Friends and meeting new Friends.

    As far as I know, she's still at Lido's on the beach, don't know her schedule.

    If anybody is interested in meeting this Super Star, message me for Digits.

    A little bit on the Pricey Side compared to other Ladies in the Cocoa, but have to say she's worth it IMHO, a bonus is she's definitely clean now.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  11. #9715

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Had a dream with Ember: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com. A /216868417079, a short while ago. Incall was safe, parking was decent, she was clean and happy to please. Can't ask for much more. Spent a 45 minutes for $120.00 and she swallowed my load enthusiastically after experiencing several positions. No DATY which is one of my favorites, so that may prevent a repeat, otherwise I would recommend.

    Monger on! Thomas.
    Can I ask what was incall like? Was dream on a couch?

  12. #9714

    Smoking Ember

    Hey guys,

    Had a dream with Ember: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com. A /216868417079, a short while ago. Incall was safe, parking was decent, she was clean and happy to please. Can't ask for much more. Spent a 45 minutes for $120.00 and she swallowed my load enthusiastically after experiencing several positions. No DATY which is one of my favorites, so that may prevent a repeat, otherwise I would recommend.

    Monger on! Thomas.

  13. #9713

    Explain

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    So glad I ended up meeting this girl. Had to walk out on another Palm Bay one the day before due to being ugly AF and of course teeanna wasn't available. This girl is a smoke show 100% , is really nice, and is down for a lot of stuff if you are clean and have some extra cash to give her. She not only willingly let me tap it bare when I threw an extra 60 on the table but BEGGED me for the load after about 20 min of ruthless pounding. Not only that, but she doesn't need to use lube like 99% of these chicks do. She likes to fuck and gets all naturally wet.

    One thing I thought was funny was she said she wasn't on BC. Not sure what to think about that LOL. Glad I gave her the wrong name and a bogus burner number.

    Treat her nice boys.
    Canyon provide info on the one you walked out on.

  14. #9712

    Wow Teanna is a total babe

    So glad I ended up meeting this girl. Had to walk out on another Palm Bay one the day before due to being ugly AF and of course teeanna wasn't available. This girl is a smoke show 100% , is really nice, and is down for a lot of stuff if you are clean and have some extra cash to give her. She not only willingly let me tap it bare when I threw an extra 60 on the table but BEGGED me for the load after about 20 min of ruthless pounding. Not only that, but she doesn't need to use lube like 99% of these chicks do. She likes to fuck and gets all naturally wet.

    One thing I thought was funny was she said she wasn't on BC. Not sure what to think about that LOL. Glad I gave her the wrong name and a bogus burner number.

    Treat her nice boys.

  15. #9711

    Kory and Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    After read your review, and looking at past ones, they seem a little sketchy to me, is there any real providers out there.
    Perhaps you could explain what you mean by sketchy, and what you are looking for in real providers? They are both real providers in my book, as I've seen them both and had FS with both. Ember allowed bbbjsw but Kory didn't. Neither allowed daty, but explained that in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape