Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 17259
-
12-19-20 08:22 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 604Red head CeCe
Been on a long break from the hobby, but I got the itch, and went down Sully early Friday morning just to see what I could see. Ran across CeCe at Sully & Burgess, and scooped her up. I've only seen her once, and that was last summer, but she recognized me. Casual convo on the way to the spot. Once there she gave a decent slow BJ with good suction and spit. Best of all not teeth scraping my johnson up. She has some nice DSLs imo. I was in the mood for more, so I put on some PPE and got busy. She let me hit it to my hearts content. She let me do my thing till I filled the bag, no complaints but she wasn't in to it either. Maybe she had a long night, idk. If I pick her up next time, I may just let her BJ me the whole time. Unlike a lot of these girls out here, she actually has some skill.
-
12-17-20 23:46 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 1622Jade at Herberts. Sully and Glenwood
Drove around on Wednesday night at 11 PM after curfew because DeWine's curfew means nothing. Took two laps up and down Sully. Met Ashley at Brehl. She said her surname was H as in Stern the shock jock. I am pretty sure I've creamed her before a long time ago. Saw Hali again, and again she ran after my car! Over by Herbert's store, I saw "Jade" again. 24, WSW. I remember picking her up over a year ago, she was 2 months pregnant and made me use a condom! She is a bit skinnier now. Says she doesn't do drugs. Seems coherent and not paranoid, so she may be telling the truth.
This time, we went to a special place, and did BBBJ followed by BBFS for 35. Didn't ask to use a condom this time, but asked me to pull out. Pussy was tight. She closed her eyes and looked away and did a DFF. Not sexy at all. I squirted some of the nut in her, and the rest got on the passenger seat. Dropped her off at some run down looking house, but around there, most of them are. I would repeat if she would lower her prices to being more reasonable or if she enjoyed her job. I don't know why any woman would'nt want my superior DNA swimming around inside them. In short, I feel there are better options on Sully than Jade. She says you get in touch with her on Zuck's site where she uses a different name. Saw a pic of her on TRG's page. Name there was Ashtian W, W as in a measure of electricity.
-
12-17-20 22:05 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 1622You might search my previous reports inn wlhich I picked up tall blonde Nicole. She was not happy about the creampie I gave her. How ungrateful.
Originally Posted by FootballJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 18:14 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 133Tuesday on the Sulli Trail
How would you feel about sharing Nicole's digits with me. I ad been seeing someone of the same name and description and she has been ghosting me. Just curious, PM me if you're interested in sharing.
Originally Posted by DreamMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 10:32 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 114Tuesday cruising
Made an early brunch run to Sulli loop. Few at Bottoms, but tasty one gone in minutes. . .
Swung west and spotted tall blonde damsel east of Hague. Nicole - 5'8", 125, great DFK, but rushed to BBBJ, but DT was worth it. For a Jackson & few snacks at local market.
She lit up small cig & put it out window when I barked at her - - kept smelling it till I sprayed the Ozium later that evening.
Have digits, but will likely cruise again, some warm day or when the mood strikes me.
Mining for gold, it is, for tasty nuggets.
-
12-16-20 00:47 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 1622I have been good this year
I have been good this year. I looked at the TRG page and noticed a few ladies who are on my Christmas wishlist. I have creampied 19 of the ladies on this site, and got BBBJ with a few as well. But there are still a few I have yet to meet. Please send a message so I can give you guys my Christmas list.
Last year's Christmas sucked. I wanted 72 virgins, a gold toilet and luxury toilet paper. Instead, Santa gave me a family size box of condoms. He also took a huge shit down my chimney, and there was probably 60 pounds of reindeer shit on my roof.
-
12-15-20 09:48 #12678Senior Member

Posts: 75That could mean Brown, Black or Bloody!
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:27 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 28Redhead
Don't know if lovely is the right word to use because of the weight but she has no problem being called freckles. Good oral.
Originally Posted by SinclairTim
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 23:35 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 1622Monday night success
It was 10 pm. Fuck the curfew. I just got a shipment of vitamin V. It only takes 20 minutes to work. I drive Sullivant. I saw tall Kimmy aka "Shyanne" at Sully and Glenwood but I wanted someone new. I saw Hali again. She ran toward my car and I sped away! I found 20 year old BSW Ariel B at Sully and Wayne. B as in the color of a Humpty bomb. She uses the street name "Caseida" or something. We went to a secret location south of mound. Always go south of mound of north of broad to do the deed. My boner immediately stood at attention. I gave her 25. She got an extra five because I'm super generous. Her body is super sexy. Her tits were soft and medium sized and were perfect so I felt her up good. Her skills are way better than average, but not top tier like Drii or south side KK. Never took off her pants but I bet her ass and coochie are beautiful. Will definitely fill her up with sperm next time. She says she posts on escort sites and never walks the street. Two separate recent soliciting arrests say otherwise. Nice personality too. I forgot to mention that I cut a silent fart right before we found a spot to park and I opened the window and spat out my gum hoping she wouldn't notice that I had used the gun spitting as an excuse to let the fart escape out the window. Have any of you guys had to fart while you were on a date?
-
12-14-20 18:45 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 111Cookie
Slim, Small. Acne face, Nice little Titties BBJCIM standard 20 spot. Got the job done.
-
12-14-20 13:16 #12674Regular Member

Posts: 12Humpty
Always fun to read your gossip posts keep them coming a nice day to you Mr. Hump.
-
12-14-20 12:19 #12673Regular Member

Posts: 2Mystery redhead
What's this lovely lady's name? I saw her Monday morning but someone beat me to the scoop.
Originally Posted by CardCounter
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 09:36 #12672Senior Member

Posts: 1622Yes
Those are indeed sexy photos of Shyanne / Tall Kim, who can typically be seen at the far East end of the Sully stroll. She's generally only at Avondale or Dakota.
There is also a different Shyanne, or "Shy". This one is a bit shorter, also has dark hair, and has a great personality and does a great job. I creamed her a while back after picking her up at Sully and Brehl. Anyone know her? I was told not to post her pics or real name.
I would really like to see both Shyannes again.
-
12-14-20 01:58 #12671Senior Member

Posts: 270Shyanne / Kim
I enjoy the reports too but couldn't resist the obvious pun. Sometimes they're pretty funny.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
Is this Shyanne / Kim?
https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...u/507209681559
If so, I agree. She gave me some great head and let me CIM for. 20. Where did you pick her up?
-
12-13-20 09:28 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 1622I'm glad
I'm glad you guys like my reports! Well my timing was great tonight. Dropped an enormous deuce before going out. Fuck pussy boy DeWine. Hookers are essential workers and no bullshit curfew order is going to stop me. I drove Hudson. Nothing. Parsons. Nothing. Two laps up and down Sullivant. A couple ugly ladies.
I found "Shyanne" again. Which is tall Kim's street name. You can find sexy pics of her on various websites. Again she sucked my meat and then aggressively beat it until sperm got all over her hand, the steering wheel, my shirt, etc. I had to tell her to stop she wouldn't stop beating it after I came. I've fucked her twice before but she always made me use a condom. I'll bet next time I can give her a creampie. Shyanne was arrested a couple months back and had one of the best mugshots I've ever seen. Location was Sullivant and Avondale.










Reply With Quote






