Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 907 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3046

    Mis Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Mongers went back to see one of my ATFs Miss kitty. She use to go by a name that rhymes with Tara. Anyway I am glad I did it was like seeing and old girlfriend. She has dropped a few pounds and looks good in my humble opinion. Great BBBJ and we used all the right positions especially her favorite, the flat iron. In my book she has the best sex sounds in the business because you definitely know when her water is boiling. Again I am not looking for GFE. However, she gives a great BBBJ and she definitely has a tight wet kitty. I will definitely repeat bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56798669/
    Thanks! Will def see her real soon.

  2. #3045

    LinaMay from tryst

    Anyone give this lady a try? Looks hot but can't find any info or reviews. Thanks DHG.

  3. #3044

    Possible ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Db1977  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    <html https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...6816074/<html>.

    High prices but looks amazing.
    I could be wrong but I'm almost certain I've seen her in the ripoff reports.

  4. #3043

    Dream

    Any info?

    <html https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...6816074/<html>.

    High prices but looks amazing.

  5. #3042

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyNash27  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her the other night and she quoted $. 80/ hhr and $$hr. Seen her ads in the past but just doesn't rub me right. Much less, ain't paying that for a hhr.

    And for those who don't have decoder rings, that's $180/ hhr and $300/ hr.
    My that was $$hr.

  6. #3041

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Felicia? What kind of experiences have you had? Is she a small BBW? She's on my list to see.
    it's the one by Churchill, she's ok. Never got more than a BBBJ and it was average at best.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/56774889/

  7. #3040

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Felicia? What kind of experiences have you had? Is she a small BBW? She's on my list to see.
    The Felicia that lives by Churchill Downs?

  8. #3039

    Makenzie's Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on EB has pictures with someone who looks like Paris and someone who was accused of robbing someone at gunpoint. If someone would go and see if its legit and give me a review that'd be nice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56788218/
    Contacted her the other night and she quoted $. 80/ hhr and $$hr. Seen her ads in the past but just doesn't rub me right. Much less, ain't paying that for a hhr.

    And for those who don't have decoder rings, that's $180/ hhr and $300/ hr.

  9. #3038

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this chick? I'd love to find a reliable hot ebony, especially a spinner.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56787564/
    Looked good to me too so texted her and got address drove to her apartment complex near Buechel and she ghosted. If anyone reports that they actually hit that and she looks like pics I may consider giving another try.

  10. #3037

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    That's cool. You would think after 3 yrs she would at least tell me what was up? No worries. She was still the most reliable lady I've EVER been with.
    I eventually heard back from her, hopefully she will back in 2021.

  11. #3036

    Miss Kitty

    Mongers went back to see one of my ATFs Miss kitty. She use to go by a name that rhymes with Tara. Anyway I am glad I did it was like seeing and old girlfriend. She has dropped a few pounds and looks good in my humble opinion. Great BBBJ and we used all the right positions especially her favorite, the flat iron. In my book she has the best sex sounds in the business because you definitely know when her water is boiling. Again I am not looking for GFE. However, she gives a great BBBJ and she definitely has a tight wet kitty. I will definitely repeat bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56798669/

  12. #3035

    Dolly

    Any feedback on this chick? I'd love to find a reliable hot ebony, especially a spinner.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56787564/

  13. #3034

    Makenzie and possibly Paris

    Saw this ad on EB has pictures with someone who looks like Paris and someone who was accused of robbing someone at gunpoint. If someone would go and see if its legit and give me a review that'd be nice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56788218/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201214-004651.jpg‎   938ddbeb527556567aa10124bfed9cd0_f.jpg‎   90556c4c748e4e62281ba2cec07fb5c9_f.jpg‎   9ccf1de0c60eb2a98aea985d8ecf8f2a_f.jpg‎  

  14. #3033
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    She's good but everything is covered. Pictures are accurate but I think she may be a bit heavier than advertised.

  15. #3032

    Felicia

    Has anybody seen Felicia? What kind of experiences have you had? Is she a small BBW? She's on my list to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape