Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 569 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 8530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4615

    It can be a positive or negative, depends on the clients behavior.

    Quote Originally Posted by DFeldman  [View Original Post]
    I've wondered about this,(but in a positive way) I am a regular at a place and my favorite girl no longer worked there. But a girl there I'd had just soso experience with before seemed to suddenly know exactly what I like. I figure she had to have left her some parting info.
    Arriving clean and smelling good at an AMP is important. I always say hello and thank you in the appropriate language (Mandarin or Korean) , the woman like that, and they remember if you do that. I never get grabby, or rough, I usually ask if they like something or not. Then they tell their friends, and lets not forget, they have photos of us coming and going,(hopefully they don't video us in the room.) With a photo, the woman know who each of them is talking about, and if they like you or find you worthy of a little extra effort. If they like you, life can get easy when you see a new woman, if you are vouched for, doors open (like FS on a first visit) . Also, a pretty universal rule, make sure you are kind and polite to the MMS, even if she is a worker also, they decide what and how much a worker will do, and what they will allow for you specifically. This members, DFeldman experience improved because a woman decided to give him away when she left "on vacation" and he benefited, we all can.

  2. #4614

    Leeza link

    Google "Leeza massage Clinton" and her info will all be there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me her link please?.

  3. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    it is surprising but they talk amongst themselves quite a bit. I saw a woman at an AMP (a month ago) , then went a week later to another AMP, that worker I have also know for some time, she mentioned who and when I saw that prior weeks woman (I realized they talk quite a bit, and some have a fair amount of time off to chat to friends). Its actually a fairly small community, we may not realise they swap our pictures around and descriptions of our behavior
    I've wondered about this,(but in a positive way) I am a regular at a place and my favorite girl no longer worked there. But a girl there I'd had just soso experience with before seemed to suddenly know exactly what I like. I figure she had to have left her some parting info.

  4. #4612

    Leeza

    Can someone send me her link please?.

  5. #4611

    Leeza

    Definitely milfy, as in: bubbly, flirtatious, smiling, and compliant.

    But, more like a young looking 50 year old MILF. She's definitely attractive and her personality is dynamite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Leeza described as "milfy" late 30's? Early 40's?

  6. #4610

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Any non-AMP in this area that anybody would be nice to share?, you can PM me if you want to keep it discreet, I appreciate it.
    In my 40+ years of AMP or massage play, if you want a slow sensual tease building into an explosion Leeza is the lady to see. She can do a solid massage and will jackhammer you into two pops if you want. But her skills lie the increasing pleasure her skilled hands can provide. I used to see her when I lived in MA and make it a point to visit her anytime I am in MA or even passing through.

  7. #4609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Leeza described as "milfy" late 30's? Early 40's?
    With Leeza, her age isn't really that important, because you're not going to see her for the visual stimulation. Don't get me wrong: She's in better shape and is a lot sexier than many of the ladies talked about on this board. But if Leeza is on your to-do list, it's probably because you're primarily interested in her skills as a handywoman, LOL.

    Do you really care how a great musician looks, after all? You're listening to his music because of how masterfully his fingers work. . .

    That said, if you absolutely, positively must have a redheaded college coed performing the HJ on you. . . Well, move on. But if you're looking for a memorable time with someone who takes direction well but has quite a few creative moves of her own. . . Consider Leeza. One thing that won't happen is that you won't limp out of her office with the base of your joystick throbbing from several minutes of relentless jackhammering. . . That's not Leeza's style one bit (unless you ask her to get you off that way).

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  8. #4608

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Leeza described as "milfy" late 30's? Early 40's?
    More like late 40's early 50's.

  9. #4607

    Leeza MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Will do, thanks.
    I've seen Leeza described as "milfy" late 30's? Early 40's?

  10. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Check fitchburg forum and here for reviews of Leeza. Some think she is great. Others not so much. Depends what you are looking for.
    Will do, thanks.

  11. #4605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Any non-AMP in this area that anybody would be nice to share?, you can PM me if you want to keep it discreet, I appreciate it.
    Check fitchburg forum and here for reviews of Leeza. Some think she is great. Others not so much. Depends what you are looking for.

  12. #4604

    Massage

    Hey guys. Any non-AMP in this area that anybody would be nice to share?, you can PM me if you want to keep it discreet, I appreciate it.

  13. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Saw what looked like an AMP tucked away at the end of the strip mall by the McDonald's on Route 20 in Millbury. BVR a little too close to home and will give them a try and report back unless anyone knows they are confirmed as legit. Thanks.
    There were a few posts a month ago or so saying it was legit with no happiness. Check posts 4533, 4534, 4535, 4536.

  14. #4602

    Millbury route 20 AMP

    Saw what looked like an AMP tucked away at the end of the strip mall by the McDonald's on Route 20 in Millbury. BVR a little too close to home and will give them a try and report back unless anyone knows they are confirmed as legit. Thanks.

  15. #4601

    Main Street

    Don't bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    How about ther AMP on main street in Worcester. Right in the middle of all the street walkers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape