Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 13311
-
12-16-20 20:24 #5151Banned Member

Posts: 171Nicole
Nicole at exit 40 must be very lonely. She doesn't see anyone under 100. Doh!
-
12-16-20 19:46 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 244Nicole
That's Nicole not Ivey.
Originally Posted by ChyllE1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 18:48 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 42Nicole / Ivey?
I am not 100%,but I think this is Nicole / Ivey. If so, she is legit and got good reviews as I remember. However, I have not seen her and she may be someone different that is new to Gville. She caught my eye too, but I have a sb that is keeping me busy. Can someone who knows Ivey help out?
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
Be Safe. ChyllE1.
-
12-16-20 18:35 #5148Regular Member

Posts: 24Disaster turned into dream
I set up a date with Aleasha today.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/255339682811
Everything was set and I arrived at the agreed time. When I was in the parking lot, she totally ghosted me. No reason. Nothing. I decided to contact someone else while I was there. Got a hold of Lacey Love. I'd never seen her before and she said she needed money to pay for her room. I got burned in the past with that so I declined but offered a car visit, which she agreed to. We tucked away and had our fun. She's a very sweet girl and very pretty. I only wish we had an opportunity to play in a room instead of a car so I have that to look forward to with a future visit.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/655373096090
-
12-16-20 17:06 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 109She legit?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/740509050155
Has anyone seen this girl? I feel I have seen her ad before. She looks hot. Any info would be appreciated.
-
12-14-20 12:30 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 595Gabby
I did numerous reviews on Gabby years ago, she visited Green Vegas often back then. Use to be a lot of fun. Could ride cowgirl for a long time, LOL.
Originally Posted by GreekLord
[View Original Post]
L2 p.
-
12-14-20 12:06 #5145Banned Member

Posts: 1712 waldo spottings
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/804480047859
Ashlynn 2 waldo sightings in most recent ad. Reason # 98 to avoid her.
-
12-14-20 09:10 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 574Top line in Charlotte for years
She's been around for a long time with high quality reviews.
Originally Posted by GreekLord
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 02:58 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 279Gabriella Mancini
Anyone seen her? Can't find any reports on her.
-
12-13-20 13:46 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 120Regina
Check the stg for Columbia. It looks like she is working down there.
Originally Posted by SCTerabyte
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 18:50 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 380Rates
Look at her rates. Just based on that I doubt she is real. Incall 30 min 100, HHr 160, Hr 300? Or maybe she just sucks at math.
Originally Posted by TacoR
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
12-12-20 11:15 #5140Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info
https://tryst.link/escort/regina-485
Doesn't seem to post much anywhere else so I haven't really found anything.
-
12-11-20 19:12 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 380Another Ad
I paged down on CL and she had another ad on there, something business related.
Originally Posted by MikeMiami
[View Original Post]
And then there is this one on STG so who knows.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/916376068034
SC.
-
12-11-20 16:16 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 92Massage / Companion
https://greenville.craigslist.org/re...244856258.html
Any info on this one? We communicated last month numerous times and she was either available in Laurens or visiting Greenville at Pelham /85. Never could get a response after deciding on a time. I know that she posts all over, so I'm assuming that someone knows a bit more?
-
12-10-20 18:30 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for some background. I only occasionally get to visit the area. I'll try to cautiously TOFTT my next trip and report if nothing turns up before then.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





