Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 876 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8761

    Tiny fun bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have extra info on this one? Visiting Philly tomorrow and will have a good 5 hours to kill, would love to connect with her.
    She posts on skip the games and is a real keeper. Has amazing review always. Just look for "Ali tiny fun toy bombshell" she hosts at a beautiful apartment in University city and worth every penny.

  2. #8760

    Days Inn Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    That's one place I'll never go. Saw a provider here months ago. Only one entrance in and out and the security guard is right there by the front desk. All other exits were blocked off, only hotel I've ever been to that did this. I like being as discreet as possible and that's impossible here.
    Like the SW's, YMMV. Yes, the one entrance can be a turn off but the front desk clerk and the security guard have seen it all before and they barely looked at me as I parade by them with an obvious hooker. If they are going to hassle the guy paying for the room, they would be out of business within a month.

    I actually got to know one of the security guards while eating breakfast the following morning. He is a ex Philly police officer and yes he knows most of the girls that walk thru that lobby. It's wink, wink, nod, nod as to the real commerce going on. Now if you want to argue that the place is a dump (a palace compared to the Carlyle) or its overpriced, I would tend to agree. But for a hotel that is 10 minutes from K Avenue, it does serve a certain niche in the Philadelphia hotel industry.

  3. #8759
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    That's one place I'll never go. Saw a provider here months ago. Only one entrance in and out and the security guard is right there by the front desk. All other exits were blocked off, only hotel I've ever been to that did this. I like being as discreet as possible and that's impossible here.
    It wasn't always like this. Around 10 years ago, there were shootings between rivaling pimps that were showed all over the news.

  4. #8758
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    The reviews on google for this place are really bad.
    That's one place I'll never go. Saw a provider here months ago. Only one entrance in and out and the security guard is right there by the front desk. All other exits were blocked off, only hotel I've ever been to that did this. I like being as discreet as possible and that's impossible here.

  5. #8757

    Days inn, Roosevelt Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by PghSoldier  [View Original Post]
    I always get a room at the Days Inn by Wyndham on Roosevelt Boulevard. It's only about a 10 or 15 minute drive from Kensington.
    The reviews on google for this place are really bad.

  6. #8756

    Anyone take a venture lately?

    Anyone been down lately? Wondering how the scene looks in this frigid weather. I dreamt I was there a couple weeks ago and not much was to be seen. Still can't find a decent a mudhole connoisseur.

  7. #8755

    RIP "Nadia"

    Lost Another One This Past Weekend!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (401).jpg‎  

  8. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is about 5'6, slim build, 27 yrs old, darker blond hair. She is out all times of the day and night.
    Is this the jessica your talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d4066b261a083301aa6a3cc380c01968_f.jpg‎  

  9. #8753
    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Theirs a few Jessica's, any pic or description of her?
    Jessica is about 5'6, slim build, 27 yrs old, darker blond hair. She is out all times of the day and night.

  10. #8752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Day's Inn Roosevelt Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by tha7kie  [View Original Post]
    Don't you worry about the girls proclivities? I figure the crack smoke at least.
    Not a problem. They do have signs posted that say no room visitors allowed. But I have taken many girls to my room and they have never questioned me about it. The only way in the building is through the front door and you pass right by the front desk and the security guard. They know these are working girls but choose to ignore it. I recently stayed four days and took 16 girls to my room at different times of the day and night and nothing was said about it. Rooms are $110.00 Sun-Thur and $140.00 on Fri-Sat. But I am thinking about staying over in Jersey to save some money.

  11. #8751
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    While stopped at the K&A traffic light a girl began waving frantically a me & ran over to my car. At first I didn't recognize her because I had not seen her since last winter. Had a lot of weekly fun with her & her cute petite girlfriend. Always a 3 way interaction whether it was kissing, sucking or fucking. Just watching them was a thrill.

    This time it was a singular occurrence but without the girlfriend. It was good but she lost some of her cuteness probably to too much candy. Lost contact with her last time because she lost her phone. She still has no phone so finding her is a hit or miss.
    Theirs a few Jessica's, any pic or description of her?

  12. #8750

    Jessica

    While stopped at the K&A traffic light a girl began waving frantically a me & ran over to my car. At first I didn't recognize her because I had not seen her since last winter. Had a lot of weekly fun with her & her cute petite girlfriend. Always a 3 way interaction whether it was kissing, sucking or fucking. Just watching them was a thrill.

    This time it was a singular occurrence but without the girlfriend. It was good but she lost some of her cuteness probably to too much candy. Lost contact with her last time because she lost her phone. She still has no phone so finding her is a hit or miss.

  13. #8749

    Stephanie. Avoid

    Taller. Brown hair. Glasses. Thin.

    Complained from the minute she got in the car. Just obnoxious and whiny. Pressuring on price right away, even though I was going above local market rate. Extremely unpleasant. I finally hit the point where I didn't want her anywhere near me, drove her back, gave her a 10, and told her to leave. Also not a pleasant smell.

    I'd look else where.

  14. #8748
    Quote Originally Posted by PghSoldier  [View Original Post]
    I always get a room at the Days Inn by Wyndham on Roosevelt Boulevard. It's only about a 10 or 15 minute drive from Kensington.
    Don't you worry about the girls proclivities? I figure the crack smoke at least.

  15. #8747

    Champange

    Sure a few of you have seen her before. She's not the same very rushed and all over the place. Plus full of herself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_405446407536306.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape