Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,866 to 20,880 of 44196
-
12-14-20 01:40 #23331Senior Member

Posts: 1377Give me your under the radar if it pans out I might give you the information.
Originally Posted by Ocdtnb
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 23:52 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 45Aroma
Any intels on Sally, Emma, Annette, sachi, lola, Julia? So far I've had Ava. TIA!
-
12-13-20 23:37 #23329Regular Member

Posts: 2Older Women
What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.
-
12-13-20 22:15 #23328Regular Member

Posts: 18Was going to go for the hhr which is not that much more than the nuru shops.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 21:25 #23327Senior Member

Posts: 925I'll give you another hint. Go way back to post #74. Maybe then you'll remember and get the sarcasm I was aiming for.
Originally Posted by Roman
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:59 #23326Regular Member

Posts: 11Where would you find the hot ass dominican under 260??
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:46 #23325Senior Member

Posts: 32Novia
Would someone please PM me Novia's contact info? I've searched the forum and found an out of date IG and a website that's gone. Help a dude out.
I have an under the radar Costa Mesa AAMP to trade if your info pans out.
Thanks.
-
12-13-20 20:46 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yeah no chit.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:43 #23323Senior Member

Posts: 3418I wasn't endorsing her. Never seen her. I was just providing more info for the OP.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
I'm not paying that sort of cash for an hour of nuru either.
-
12-13-20 18:42 #23322Senior Member

Posts: 1377😳
260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 15:10 #23321Senior Member

Posts: 1143Why don't you toftt and visit the one in Laguna Hills?
Originally Posted by VinnieJenkins
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 12:09 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 3418She has an ad on PD.
Some reviews as well.
Originally Posted by Unleash5000
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/OcNuruQueen
-
12-13-20 11:36 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 925Laguna Hills. Maybe you are not the same Roman?
Originally Posted by Roman
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 11:19 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 74LH could be La Habra, Laguna Hills good luck buddy.
Originally Posted by Roman
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 10:55 #23317Senior Member

Posts: 233Giving enough information to monger
Sorry Fe, I don't know what "LH" is and the description doesn't include an address so I can't act on it.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
ROMAN.












Reply With Quote




