Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 17727
-
12-13-20 20:46 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 471Tattooed Barbie
I like girls with tattoos, and her pics looked decent, so I decided to check her out. Got to a seedy motel and should have just turned around. But I though what the f maybe she's a diamond in the rough. We've all had that happen, right? Well, not this time. I walk into the room and everything is disgusting, from the filthy room to her baby damage and bruised up heroin injected legs and arms. At this point I'm like okay no way am I going to touch her, so I ask if she will take a facial, cim, and swallow. She says yes, and I stroke one out and launch three days worth of buildup all over her face and into her own mouth. I have to admit it was epic. I was super hydrated and had been edging myself all morning. She looked like ten guys launched their custard on her. Anyway, that's all I could do. There was no way I was going to touch her or her bed bug infested bed. I hope the smell of my load lingered in her nostrils because I can't get the image of her baby damage and injection bruises out of my head LOL. I won't repeat.
-
12-13-20 20:18 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 471Kim
What is a see through tv? I'm curious LOL. Anyway, she didn't punch me in the face when I pissed all over her bathroom. I had to go really bad. I was pissing in her toilet, and mid stream the lid fell down. The lid had one of those fuzzy covers on it, which instantly got soaked, and then my pee started splashing and flowing down into her bath rugs. Now I really had to go and there was no stopping it. I ended up peeing all over her bathroom because it was so small. If that fuzzy cover had not been there the seat wouldn't have fallen down and the whole mess wouldn't have happened. I knew she would find it so I just told her what happened. She didn't care, nor did she punch me in the face. We did our thing and I left, then I assume she did some cleaning and laundry LOL. In the end I agree with you guys though. She is good for a quick visit and that's about all. She just wants to get pounded and then rushes you out the door. I still want to know what a see through tv is though?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:16 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 436Drea
Yes she either has a bad temper or a bipolar disorder. Did not repeat.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 15:35 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 103M Maria's girl
Maria's newest girl is in town and I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. She is very pretty, smooth skin, Look very beautiful in and out of her dress. The session was sensuous and I would repeat if she's here longer but she's leaving tomorrow. I would recommend seeing her before she's gone. A good experience after a long time for me. She's one of those girl next-door beauties that I would love to take out.
-
12-13-20 14:30 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 50Might want to avoid this one.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/055268791834
This one will hound you with texts begging for money and then she will get threatening. She seemed normal at first. But something is definitely off with her.
-
12-13-20 12:30 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 399Mariana
I also tried to see her a few months ago and the exact same thing happened. Agreed on the time, drove to her area of town, waited for her to send me the address, crickets. She responded hours later, I forget the excuse but I wasn't going to waste my time with that bullshit. There are plenty of other ladies out there who will keep their appointments.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 10:49 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 447Yup I saw her see thru tv when I was there that def means somebody was an ex con.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 09:36 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 239Kim
Thanks for the advise, glad I asked.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 01:19 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 271I will second everything this poster said. If you are really burning to see her don't arrange for any longer than a QV because that is all your going to get no matter how long you paid for. Also she will not extend your time even after you have offered to extend the donation. That is her way of scamming you into paying for more time upfront that you will never get to use. Don't let her fool you into to thinking you are buddies. Also she is an ex-con with an anger management issue. Nothing like being warned that you will be punched in the face if it accidentally goes in her butt even though there was absolutely no reason to think that was up for consideration. It was totally random when she said that.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 20:59 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 375Kim
I would not recommend seeing Kim, as she will rush you big time. If you paid for an hour session, you will be out of the door in less than 15 minutes. Many other people here have had similar experiences with her. Then again, that was years ago so maybe she's changed, maybe not. Also, IIRC she has a verification rule where you'd have to send a pic of your pinky next to your dick.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 19:22 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 218Anyone
Anyone seen this one? I went to the motel, got a weird feeling as though something was off. Might be a coincidence but had someone look at the window on the second floor close to her room twice when I texted saying I was close. Don't think she was LEO but something didn't seem right.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3176232#profile_start.
-
12-12-20 11:51 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 239Girl Next Door
Has anyone had experience with https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe.../168982475361?.
Text sd $$ for hr good massage and FS.
I have tried posting this 2 other times so sorry if it shows up more than once.
-
12-12-20 10:56 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 239Girl Next Door
Has anyone had experience with https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/168982475361.
She text $$ for "good" massage and FS.
-
12-12-20 10:14 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 239Girl Next Door
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/168982475361
Has anyone had experience with this one? $$ for what sounds like a good massage and FS.
-
12-12-20 06:59 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 110I will also agree with you that Lilly is a great time and a very nice lady that really likes sex. Yes I am sure she likes the money but is really into the time she spends with you. The only worry is she is probably not to UTR anymore. Great time, nice lady, price range is good and is in a nice safe place to see her.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






