Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 26398
-
12-13-20 21:59 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 339I of course was agreeing with you about Kendall being garbage. I call it like it is. She was fascinating 9 year ago, maybe 8. And when back in town thought I would give her a try again a couple times ditched me snd then again and now she has turned into a total waste look wise and time wise. Doesn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 21:16 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 339And it still amazes me the Absolute GARBAGE people are willing to put up with to get their rocks off. No teeth, nasty teeth, broken teeth, meth teeth, crooked teeth. Fat. Nasty. Smelly. Dirty. On the basement floor bed. Etc. Etc. If you all have to post about scum like this then there are way more shit for brains that WILLING SEE THIS to report about it. It seems most of the reporting dirtballs have never had a good piece of pussy in here.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:29 #12581Regular Member

Posts: 1Sassy Lynn
Long time lurker first time poster just like SpecialK72.
Originally Posted by SpecialK72
[View Original Post]
Have seen a few providers like Mary Fox, Alexis, Satin, etc and had great times.
This morning I contacted Lynn after seeing ad posted on STG. She responded quickly and agreed on time (normal back and forth), said to let her know when on they way to get address. Drove to Oak Creek texted several times, called and nothing, completely ghosted.
Was surprised after seeing some favorable reviews on her. Not sure what happened as she never replied.
Frustrated as waste of time and gas, but I know this happens to users from time to time.
Wasn't expecting it from this one though, so thought it was worth contributing.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/950218131583
-
12-13-20 17:01 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 293Very old
The older no face one is very OLD, she sent a face pic and I quickly blocked. From all the backside pics I was like HELL yes. Saw face HELL NO yeks.
Sure seems like a LOT I mean a lot of gals in that Servite Park Preserve area, agree a handler or false advertising who knows.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 16:52 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 812It's not the best of areas either. I would advise caution at the very least. Servite Dr used to run between 76th street and Brown Deer road. I do believe you can't get all the way through anymore. One way in and the same way out from 76th st.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 16:44 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 195Wow, never seen that ad. If it wasn't such a long drive I would definitely like to try all three out. An hour drive time plus possible fake ads or worse has me a little hesitant.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 16:36 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 812No personal knowledge, but this one seems to maybe live with, or maybe pimped out of the same location as your second one. Same Servite Woods condo location and identical wording in the ads on location and to GPS Servite Woods Preserve. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/561634752296.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 16:02 #12576Regular Member

Posts: 19Katy the Kismet
Maybe someone should try this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/688192949964
-
12-13-20 15:19 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 195Question
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/264827684859
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/459098156334
Anyone have info on these two? They both look very attractive and in similar location. Maybe mom and daughter duo. That sounds pretty awesome to me, if it is legit.
-
12-13-20 13:56 #12574Banned Member

Posts: 1121Brandhi?
Anyone seen Brandhi for FS?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10993702
I saw her a few months ago for a massage. It was ok, but she was a little GPSy. The 150/200 was just nude with minimal touching. Upgrades were an upsell. The ad back then was under massage / didn't mention FS. This ad sure looks like FS is part of the package. The pics are her and accurate. She's good looking with a sweet little body. Kind of a new age hippy.
-
12-12-20 19:43 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 656Kendall Snow is on the decline
Seen Kendall on west side. She has lost so much weight. Lots of loose skin and a nagging g cough. It is hard to concentrate and kills any mood.
Originally Posted by SpecialK72
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 19:39 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 656Nice and submissive
Saw her a year ago on NW side. Clean, affordable and patient.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 19:37 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 656Iffy at best
If she is still and a good mood, it will be fun if not either will ghost you, rush you or disappoint you.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 19:35 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 25Ms Elaine
Anybody know what happened to her. I've tried several times and get no response. She was a lot of fun!
-
12-12-20 19:19 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 184CG Options?
Have you found a good replacement or alternative? I'd seen every single CG girl and they were always drop dead gorgeous, and always clean, and always got a couple shots in. Wondering what other agencies or higher end independents are around? I like it when the girl doesn't bounce the minute I'm done. I'd rather pay a few bucks more for that then the Stg girls. Every now and then you'll find a good one there.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






