Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 31837
-
12-14-20 10:36 #18547Regular Member

Posts: 22Destiny, professional but come ready with a heavy wallet
I had about dream about Destiny the last time she was in town. She is an all around professional. Very easy to communicate with and set up time. Her room smelled nice and was immaculate, and she obviously takes very good care of herself. Started with CBJ and then went to K9 but I guess I was hitting her cervix so we switched to mish. She dirty talked to me about finishing and I did. Offered me wipes, cleaned up, had good small talk (not the annoying kind but just asked if I was going anywhere good to eat over the weekend that she should try and if I knew any good places for drinks that didn't have crazy restrictions) and I left.
The bad is I think she may be a v high end that took me on to fill an early afternoon spot. She was literally just watching tv the entire time and the dirty talk was so fake it was almost funny. I asked her to get on top and she literally laughed and said "honey I don't even usually do this for $$/ HHR I'm not going to work for it too. " Even with her watching Law and Order and using the over exaggerated voice. Honestly who cares she's so hot haha.
All around I'd honestly probably still see again. She's a 10/10 from top to bottom. Extremely pretty face and her curves are absolutely insane. Looks even better than the pictures. Even though I was obviously below her budget level she wasn't condescending about it, just honest.
https://tryst.link/escort/destiny-113
-
12-14-20 08:08 #18546Regular Member

Posts: 22This girls been posting on STG and LC over the weekend. Doesn't seem like she was actually UTR so should be easy to find based off the pictures and face tattoo.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 02:50 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 28Ling Ling
I would like to give Ling Ling a Ring Ring. Any pictures or contact link would be great.
-
12-12-20 19:55 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 52Fiona
That is a real shame. She looked like a very sexy cute little spinner. That was prego. I came very close to toftt, but my schedule didn't work out. I guess I got lucky. I really miss when jrock had her girls available. They pretty much were safe and sane. I've been out of the hobby for a while and it looks like it has gone way downhill.
Originally Posted by EasyGoIn
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 18:21 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 1136Thanks for the info. I'm aware on the back story I've seen them over the years, just wondering if it's changed any. I wasn't aware of the condo on west side. Which as is that one I might check it out? I saw a review recently that someone had some luck with one of the numbers over on Mcgavock or elm hill will BBBJ young attractive.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 15:11 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 188
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
I welcome you as well, friend. And the advice I'll give you is to read and re-read BoSox's advice. It's on the mark.
Originally Posted by Hoping
[View Original Post]
I'll add, as he suggested, that you hang around here and be a good citizen. Jerks and smartasses don't tend to survive long. Just share what you can, have fun, and be very careful. This is the world's great hobby if you do it right.
-
12-12-20 14:39 #18541Senior Member

Posts: 173Wait. She made you actually do all that and you agreed Ed? This girl is a cum bucket and she should be the one showering and not her.
Originally Posted by Omrbl
[View Original Post]
And did you really pay $300 or was that a typo and you meant $200?
-
12-12-20 14:20 #18540Senior Member

Posts: 150Asians
My experience is the all lead to the same place, I don't think the person on the other end is even in Nashville. It is like booking agents or something. 90% you end up at a long term hotel near the airport and it is hit or miss on quality / talent. Lately some of them point you to a condo or house on the west side. I had a great experience with one of those but then tried to go back and it was lack luster plus seems risky with higher end neighborhood. Just have to roll the dice.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 14:16 #18539Senior Member

Posts: 1136Adultsearch Asians
Due to the virus fakedemic and lose of employment due to it, I haven't been able to play at all since July. I've noticed a lot more Asians on Asultsearch now than in the past. Typically there uses to be 3-4, now it appears doubled. I know the routine from them in the past but has anyone tried any recently with any luck getting what they advertise? If so let me know which ones are good and your experience please. I have a few $ to spare and overdue.
-
12-12-20 13:49 #18538Senior Member

Posts: 201Christina
Sorry to pest PDick but tried to contact with the number you gave? May I ask how you got a sessionany? Advise much appreciated! I will pay it forward. Vick.
Originally Posted by PerfectDick615
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 10:47 #18537Senior Member

Posts: 1250Lvc?
I am drawing a blank on what LVC means. I do agree with your post: a guy has to know when to back out of the situation.
Originally Posted by StickIt121
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 09:11 #18536Senior Member

Posts: 357Uh. Say what now?
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 06:58 #18535Regular Member

Posts: 22Decent in pinch never as plan
I tried on at least 5 diff occasions to try and set something up with her and something always came up. Friend got into car accident, period just started, and yadda yadda. Finally set something up with her, room was actually really clean and organized, above average BBBJ, very vocal, lots of rubbing, was def faking getting into but it wasn't over dramatic so it was actually nice, CG, K9, and then asked me to COF. But boy was she annoying. When I got there it was a 10 minute snow induced idea about who knows what and how she's about to make a killing. Between that and pics not even being close to accurate, wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Jbatts77
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 03:38 #18534Senior Member

Posts: 32Wtf
Check out the ladies from LVC. Also, stop doing all the bullshit that the ladies are asking. Fuck, if any of them ask me to shower at there place I am walking the Fuck out. Shit, man you the cash and pay for what you want, these crazy ladies start thinking everyone else is going to do it, but its not the case. Of course you can do what the hell you want I can't or no one else can control that, I will not video, I will not send them bull shit as money before hand, the Hobby shit is just plain terrible, been in the game for 20 years and about to STOP this shit, ladies asking for too much shit. I ask them for want ever they ask me, they will never send you their real number, some may send a face pic, but mostly body. That is my two cents, a fucking shower and she has all this bullshit in apartment WTF. I hear all this shit I am thinking WTF. This shit is too funny man. Check out Jocelyn on eros.com page she is amazing and she will not ask for all that bullshit.
Originally Posted by Omrbl
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 00:32 #18533Senior Member

Posts: 201Very Very Inconsistant?
Repetedly Tried to meet? Ghosts, Says Sick? Personal Probs?
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
My Fav?. Sleeping!
Trying to break my young Gal lusts.
This one may not help me or will not show.











Reply With Quote





