Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5710

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/055268791834

    This one will hound you with texts begging for money and then she will get threatening. She seemed normal at first. But something is definitely off with her.
    Yes she either has a bad temper or a bipolar disorder. Did not repeat.

  2. #5709

    M Maria's girl

    Maria's newest girl is in town and I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. She is very pretty, smooth skin, Look very beautiful in and out of her dress. The session was sensuous and I would repeat if she's here longer but she's leaving tomorrow. I would recommend seeing her before she's gone. A good experience after a long time for me. She's one of those girl next-door beauties that I would love to take out.

  3. #5708

    Might want to avoid this one.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/055268791834

    This one will hound you with texts begging for money and then she will get threatening. She seemed normal at first. But something is definitely off with her.

  4. #5707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be right. I have tried to set up appointment every time it stops responding when it time to see her. Just yesterday got a reply and scheduled for 3 pm then crickets and then get text at 6 pm asking if I can come now. Someone must be playing with her phone. It was never this difficult to set up time to see her.
    I also tried to see her a few months ago and the exact same thing happened. Agreed on the time, drove to her area of town, waited for her to send me the address, crickets. She responded hours later, I forget the excuse but I wasn't going to waste my time with that bullshit. There are plenty of other ladies out there who will keep their appointments.

  5. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I will second everything this poster said. If you are really burning to see her don't arrange for any longer than a QV because that is all your going to get no matter how long you paid for. Also she will not extend your time even after you have offered to extend the donation. That is her way of scamming you into paying for more time upfront that you will never get to use. Don't let her fool you into to thinking you are buddies. Also she is an ex-con with an anger management issue. Nothing like being warned that you will be punched in the face if it accidentally goes in her butt even though there was absolutely no reason to think that was up for consideration. It was totally random when she said that.
    Yup I saw her see thru tv when I was there that def means somebody was an ex con.

  6. #5705

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I will second everything this poster said. If you are really burning to see her don't arrange for any longer than a QV because that is all your going to get no matter how long you paid for. Also she will not extend your time even after you have offered to extend the donation. That is her way of scamming you into paying for more time upfront that you will never get to use. Don't let her fool you into to thinking you are buddies. Also she is an ex-con with an anger management issue. Nothing like being warned that you will be punched in the face if it accidentally goes in her butt even though there was absolutely no reason to think that was up for consideration. It was totally random when she said that.
    Thanks for the advise, glad I asked.

  7. #5704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend seeing Kim, as she will rush you big time. If you paid for an hour session, you will be out of the door in less than 15 minutes. Many other people here have had similar experiences with her. Then again, that was years ago so maybe she's changed, maybe not. Also, IIRC she has a verification rule where you'd have to send a pic of your pinky next to your dick.
    I will second everything this poster said. If you are really burning to see her don't arrange for any longer than a QV because that is all your going to get no matter how long you paid for. Also she will not extend your time even after you have offered to extend the donation. That is her way of scamming you into paying for more time upfront that you will never get to use. Don't let her fool you into to thinking you are buddies. Also she is an ex-con with an anger management issue. Nothing like being warned that you will be punched in the face if it accidentally goes in her butt even though there was absolutely no reason to think that was up for consideration. It was totally random when she said that.

  8. #5703

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/168982475361

    Has anyone had experience with this one? $$ for what sounds like a good massage and FS.
    I would not recommend seeing Kim, as she will rush you big time. If you paid for an hour session, you will be out of the door in less than 15 minutes. Many other people here have had similar experiences with her. Then again, that was years ago so maybe she's changed, maybe not. Also, IIRC she has a verification rule where you'd have to send a pic of your pinky next to your dick.

  9. #5702

    Anyone

    Anyone seen this one? I went to the motel, got a weird feeling as though something was off. Might be a coincidence but had someone look at the window on the second floor close to her room twice when I texted saying I was close. Don't think she was LEO but something didn't seem right.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3176232#profile_start.

  10. #5701

    Girl Next Door

    Has anyone had experience with https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe.../168982475361?.

    Text sd $$ for hr good massage and FS.

    I have tried posting this 2 other times so sorry if it shows up more than once.

  11. #5700

    Girl Next Door

    Has anyone had experience with https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/168982475361.

    She text $$ for "good" massage and FS.

  12. #5699

    Girl Next Door

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/168982475361

    Has anyone had experience with this one? $$ for what sounds like a good massage and FS.

  13. #5698
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I use UTR in the title of this report only because that's how she was originally described on here a while back. There now seems to be plenty of folks who are visiting her and have her information so probably not so UTR now. I recently had my first visit with her and thoroughly enjoyed it. She was easy to contact and set up an appointment. She does have a regular part-time job so her availability is not wide open but easy enough. Upon my arrival, little time was wasted before heading to the 2nd floor bedroom where we both got comfortable. As others have reported, she seems to enjoy herself and we had plenty of playtime and a very nice BBBJ before the cover went on for some pleasurable CG. I'm an old guy and can't get a nut too easily anymore. We switched to DATY for a while and she definately enjoyed that. We finished with more BBBJ and then spent a little time talking and caressing. I know there was some initial talk of bareback with her but there was no indication of that during my visit. She also expressed her enjoyment of anal but it was not part of our time together.

    I also remember reading about her recently having a major weight loss but honestly I didn't find her body unattractive at all. Her boobs were a bit saggy but not unlike any other 40-ish woman. Her ass looked nice but I guess I'm just not as critical as some of the others who have posted their reports. Even though she is likely to become high volume, I will try to repeat because she is fun and a very likable person.
    I will also agree with you that Lilly is a great time and a very nice lady that really likes sex. Yes I am sure she likes the money but is really into the time she spends with you. The only worry is she is probably not to UTR anymore. Great time, nice lady, price range is good and is in a nice safe place to see her.

  14. #5697

    UTR Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I use UTR in the title of this report only because that's how she was originally described on here a while back. There now seems to be plenty of folks who are visiting her and have her information so probably not so UTR now. I recently had my first visit with her and thoroughly enjoyed it. She was easy to contact and set up an appointment. She does have a regular part-time job so her availability is not wide open but easy enough. Upon my arrival, little time was wasted before heading to the 2nd floor bedroom where we both got comfortable. As others have reported, she seems to enjoy herself and we had plenty of playtime and a very nice BBBJ before the cover went on for some pleasurable CG. I'm an old guy and can't get a nut too easily anymore. We switched to DATY for a while and she definately enjoyed that. We finished with more BBBJ and then spent a little time talking and caressing. I know there was some initial talk of bareback with her but there was no indication of that during my visit. She also expressed her enjoyment of anal but it was not part of our time together.

    I also remember reading about her recently having a major weight loss but honestly I didn't find her body unattractive at all. Her boobs were a bit saggy but not unlike any other 40-ish woman. Her ass looked nice but I guess I'm just not as critical as some of the others who have posted their reports. Even though she is likely to become high volume, I will try to repeat because she is fun and a very likable person.
    You gave a spot on report. Nice little room in split level place, did mention she has a son due to me hearing noise below us one time. But other than that great vibes, personality is very warm and charming. No signs of drug use but does enjoy her self an alcoholic beverage of two. Anyways enjoy nice quick access of the highway aswell.

  15. #5696

    Tequila

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be right. I have tried to set up appointment every time it stops responding when it time to see her. Just yesterday got a reply and scheduled for 3 pm then crickets and then get text at 6 pm asking if I can come now. Someone must be playing with her phone. It was never this difficult to set up time to see her.
    I seen her a couple months ago. She was drunk from tequila. I paid her 80 bucks and got a nice long massage with a great finish. Everything included. We hung out for a while after that and took shots. Nice set of little Mexican titties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape