Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 13126
-
12-17-20 01:12 #8761Regular Member

Posts: 5Tiny fun bombshell
She posts on skip the games and is a real keeper. Has amazing review always. Just look for "Ali tiny fun toy bombshell" she hosts at a beautiful apartment in University city and worth every penny.
Originally Posted by TheOG
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 22:53 #8760Senior Member

Posts: 888Days Inn Roosevelt
Like the SW's, YMMV. Yes, the one entrance can be a turn off but the front desk clerk and the security guard have seen it all before and they barely looked at me as I parade by them with an obvious hooker. If they are going to hassle the guy paying for the room, they would be out of business within a month.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
I actually got to know one of the security guards while eating breakfast the following morning. He is a ex Philly police officer and yes he knows most of the girls that walk thru that lobby. It's wink, wink, nod, nod as to the real commerce going on. Now if you want to argue that the place is a dump (a palace compared to the Carlyle) or its overpriced, I would tend to agree. But for a hotel that is 10 minutes from K Avenue, it does serve a certain niche in the Philadelphia hotel industry.
-
12-16-20 20:06 #8759Senior Member

Posts: 28It wasn't always like this. Around 10 years ago, there were shootings between rivaling pimps that were showed all over the news.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 20:01 #8758Senior Member

Posts: 260That's one place I'll never go. Saw a provider here months ago. Only one entrance in and out and the security guard is right there by the front desk. All other exits were blocked off, only hotel I've ever been to that did this. I like being as discreet as possible and that's impossible here.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 19:24 #8757Senior Member

Posts: 720Days inn, Roosevelt Blvd
The reviews on google for this place are really bad.
Originally Posted by PghSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 23:12 #8756Banned Member

Posts: 213Anyone take a venture lately?
Anyone been down lately? Wondering how the scene looks in this frigid weather. I dreamt I was there a couple weeks ago and not much was to be seen. Still can't find a decent a mudhole connoisseur.
-
12-14-20 10:59 #8755Senior Member

Posts: 28RIP "Nadia"
Lost Another One This Past Weekend!
-
12-13-20 22:43 #8754Senior Member

Posts: 150Is this the jessica your talking about?
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 09:34 #8753Senior Member

Posts: 232Jessica is about 5'6, slim build, 27 yrs old, darker blond hair. She is out all times of the day and night.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 07:48 #8752Senior Member

Posts: 477Day's Inn Roosevelt Blvd
Not a problem. They do have signs posted that say no room visitors allowed. But I have taken many girls to my room and they have never questioned me about it. The only way in the building is through the front door and you pass right by the front desk and the security guard. They know these are working girls but choose to ignore it. I recently stayed four days and took 16 girls to my room at different times of the day and night and nothing was said about it. Rooms are $110.00 Sun-Thur and $140.00 on Fri-Sat. But I am thinking about staying over in Jersey to save some money.
Originally Posted by tha7kie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 22:35 #8751Senior Member

Posts: 150Theirs a few Jessica's, any pic or description of her?
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 11:22 #8750Senior Member

Posts: 232Jessica
While stopped at the K&A traffic light a girl began waving frantically a me & ran over to my car. At first I didn't recognize her because I had not seen her since last winter. Had a lot of weekly fun with her & her cute petite girlfriend. Always a 3 way interaction whether it was kissing, sucking or fucking. Just watching them was a thrill.
This time it was a singular occurrence but without the girlfriend. It was good but she lost some of her cuteness probably to too much candy. Lost contact with her last time because she lost her phone. She still has no phone so finding her is a hit or miss.
-
12-12-20 11:19 #8749Senior Member

Posts: 129Stephanie. Avoid
Taller. Brown hair. Glasses. Thin.
Complained from the minute she got in the car. Just obnoxious and whiny. Pressuring on price right away, even though I was going above local market rate. Extremely unpleasant. I finally hit the point where I didn't want her anywhere near me, drove her back, gave her a 10, and told her to leave. Also not a pleasant smell.
I'd look else where.
-
12-12-20 01:17 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't you worry about the girls proclivities? I figure the crack smoke at least.
Originally Posted by PghSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 01:33 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 150Champange
Sure a few of you have seen her before. She's not the same very rushed and all over the place. Plus full of herself.










Reply With Quote






