Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 27788
-
12-12-20 17:35 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 332Me too
DM me too please.
Originally Posted by RodOgg
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 17:03 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 371Scarlett L
She looks nice. Does she spend more time in downtown Seattle or Portland?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 16:53 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 27Okay, I can figure it out from that. Surprised she's still advertising.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 16:20 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 1017Little chubby MILF.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
I wonder how many she got on her unannounced trip from PDX.
She said she gets tested often.
Not often enough.
-
12-12-20 15:48 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes we should be aware of that type of providers.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 13:47 #12693Banned Member

Posts: 1358Appreciate the report. You must certainly be "rolling in dough", in order to be able to pay the high rates for those gals. Make a lot of us envious.
Originally Posted by WongHing
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 13:41 #12692Regular Member

Posts: 23CindyLin
I experience the same thing, rush out the door because someone was coming to see her. She had bo, I don't think she even showered before our appointment. Appointment was rushed.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 11:50 #12691Regular Member

Posts: 14Who shall I avoid?
Pretty please let me know in my DM's. Thank you kindly.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 11:47 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 2924I have sent a couple of DMs with no reply. If someone could let me know who she is I would be grateful.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 11:06 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 459Please DM me the provider name so I can avoid.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 09:22 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 51Fuck That
If I paid 340 for that I would be pissed. I just got back from a trip to Dallas and this hobby is so much easier there. The gps out here is so lame.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
You paid this person 340 for an hour and have to accept that you're not getting an hour and I'm her best case there was another dude there within the last 5 minutes.
-
12-12-20 05:35 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 500Thanks for letting me know. I made room in inbox now if you can shoot me a message. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by AudiPhrost
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 03:38 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 74Lexi KAngels
Took the plunge with Lexi. The pictures are her, although glammed up. I put her at early to mid 30's. Service was pretty good. Personality is pretty good. Outgoing and smiley. Dfk, BBBJ in the shower. Does nice rimming. Great BLS.
Here are my opinions of the girls I've seen:
Face: 1. Misty, 2. Angel, 3. Lexy, 4. Venus, 5. Ivy, 6. Nikki.
Body: 1. Misty, 2. Angel, 3. Venus, 4. Ivy, 5. Lexy, 6. Nikki.
Service: 1. Venus, 2. Lexy, 3. Nikki, 4. Ivy, 5. Angel, 6. Misty.
Personality: 1. Venus, 2. Lexy, 3. Misty, 4. Angel, 5. Nikki, 6. Ivy.
Massage: 1. Venus, 2. Lexy, 3. Nikki, 4. Misty, 5. Ivy, 6. Angel.
Overall: 1. Venus, 2. Lexy, 3. Ivy, 4. Angel, 5. Misty, 6. Nikki.
-
12-12-20 01:29 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 214Please DM me as well.
Originally Posted by AudiPhrost
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 00:06 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 499I guess. I wish I had so much money to be that profligate with it and not ruin me financially. Actually, I'm glad I'm not. Stupid is stupid regardless of money.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





