Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 28283
-
12-12-20 10:33 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 542Sow's Ears and Silk Purses
Thank you, TC. It takes alot of pain, money and experience to finally learn what you just said.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 09:46 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 1765Unicorn
I wish I could find that same girl and really have no advice other than my own experience in search of the Unicorn. Every time I think I think I have found "the one" it goes way South. Either they have a "hidden" BF that starts to interfere or I lose my mind and try to play Captain. It's fun for about a New York minute then turns to complete shit as they expect more, or the BF expects more, or I expect more, or whatever. Eventually, there are hurt feelings all around. I stopped looking and have shifted my strategy to variety. I'm going to find and fuck as many of these tramps and sluts as I can. With a nice stable of semi-regulars, I'm assured that when one or more flakes, there's another one available to take her place. Win, win. I just can't deal with all the drama that eventually develops when you think you have found that Unicorn.
Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 07:40 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 1904The post said he was looking for "regular" not "variety"! Given that, mine was a legit question. I wanted to know the cons.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 07:37 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 1904Got it, Thanks.
Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 20:47 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 47Literally just did the other day.
Originally Posted by TampaNewGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 18:33 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ever hear of "variety"? Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 14:43 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 141Amanda
Went and saw this one a few weeks ago and damn. Wish she was closer! Went to her very nice incall in Port Richey. Quite the drive but worth it. Escorted into her bedroom where the fun began. Starts with nice backrub, she is nude and you can feel the heat from her pussy on you. On the flip starts with nice front massage that turns into BBBJ with dfk and all the trimmings. Multiple positions and finish with bbbjcob. Very nice time and will repeat when in the area or when wanting a true GFE.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/56660483/
-
12-11-20 12:50 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 1151Any info on tbe studio at 1053 busch
I couldn't find anything on the forum about it. Its in a little strip mall. It looks like it could be convenient if its legit. Thanks!
-
12-11-20 10:58 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 145Look her up.
Definitely take her out for a spin! I like her very much and I'll certainly be back, just not exactly what I'm after. Didn't mean to bad mouth the girl, she is delightful!
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:56 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 145Well.
Well she is young and not especially bright, not a lot to talk about I guess. An excellent provider but no real connection if you know what I mean. Not a great conversationalist except when it come to sex when she is excellent.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:44 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 1904So it sounded like Sky fit your needs for a regular, but yet you are still looking. So my question, why not Sky? Just asking because when I get back to town next month thought I would look her up.
Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:14 #11052Banned Member

Posts: 986Search
Sandra is well known and well reviewed. Need to learn to help yourself.
Originally Posted by TampaNewGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 07:18 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 4917Ymmv
At this point in time, most of these girls are YMMV.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 06:08 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 145Sky
I totally agree about Sky. Tight little body, cuter face than her pics, bubbly personality, great skills, great attitude and will do what you want. Outstanding provider!
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
I am looking for a sweetheart. I want a cute provider, no older than 40, to see regularly. I want a true GFE experience: DFK, DATY, BBFS, conversation. The works and I don't mind paying a premium for that kind of service. I want someone sweet, gentle, and affectionate who will treat me like a boyfriend and make me forget I'm paying. I know everybody wants this but I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance!
-
12-10-20 21:34 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 5948She had some recent post in Bradenton. Not sure if that may have anything to do w it. That sky chick is a dream. Looking forward to meeting her soon.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






