Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 9921
-
12-14-20 15:58 #4056Banned Member

Posts: 968Re: About Elizabeth. What are you talkin about Slim??
Be more specific please!? Did she do those things to you? Or did she outright tell ya, that she does that shit? So are you saying she looks for things to rip off, meaning steal. From people's houses. You said she tried to steal a dates wallet. And how do you know that she may try drugging? Because I can't picture any of these girls, just openly admitting to that type of shit. Unless you were like her handler / or bf? Or maybe even a close, good friend / driver. Or a close family member to her! So what's your relationship to her Slimthugga?? LOL. And I don't speak to her. So you don't have to worry about me ratting you out. She seems too sketchy. Even before her reviews came out about her. She seems to exhibit too many sketchy behaviours. Like taking days to finally respond back. That's a biggie for me. That's a major red flag. I wouldn't even attempt seeing her. At this point. Even if you didn't make that review!!
-
12-14-20 15:25 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 1048Hell Yea
Hell Yes brother! Good for you brown polishing your bean poll after all this time! Glad to hear you had a good time.
Originally Posted by Cayman2007
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 13:30 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 695Re: Hanna
New ad up over the weekend. Looks like she's using one her previous #s again. I had tried to connect when she last posted an ad before Thanksgiving. Had a time set but when I tried to confirm she ghosted me. Luckily I didn't waste much time on it as I hadn't left yet but ended going without as I couldn't find another option on short notice.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 09:34 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 48Elizabeth
Well I apologise to anyone who took the recommendation, I'm sure I benefited from YMMV. I went and seen her again this weekend and spent a long night with her. I will tell you never let her come to your house. I gave her a ride and everywhere I brought her she stole including trying to steal a dates wallet. She may even try drugging you as she talked about after a possible date showed her a pic of a wad of money. She's an insanely heavy addict and absolutely batshit crazy.
-
12-13-20 22:28 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 52K in Lem
I had my first three holer with her a few months ago. I know she's a little strange but that woman's will take care of you. All you have to do is ask and she will provide. She will give BBFS as I understand but I always take covers with me. I like her. When she's on her game she can't be beat. I'm 73 and had my first Greek lesson with her. I wasn't disappointed. PM me if you don't know about K in Lem.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 17:17 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 838Hoover
If you like them huge the Hoover likes her kabobs greek style.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 16:52 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 207Hannah
Tried to get a hold of her this week- phone was disconnected.
Has anyone seen her in NBorro?
Anyone got any new stories?
-
12-11-20 13:44 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 250Greek
I've hung out with cuban Jamie a few times. She took a pretty hard pounding in the backdoor that she seemed to enjoy. I've also seen sketchy reports so YMMV but she was good to me.
Originally Posted by A0009
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 09:52 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 53Greek
The Leominster cat lady would be willing to make your happy Greek birthday.
Originally Posted by A0009
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 05:17 #4047Regular Member

Posts: 25Recommendation
Would someone please recommend to me a legit provider who serve Greek cuisine. I have tried over the years and the ones I've seen basically were bait and switch. My birthday is coming up in few days and I wanted to eat some Greek food.
-
12-10-20 19:31 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 931SW's seem to not lie about weight
Different photos, but did anyone else notice, same height and weight. In this case 161 lbs, not rounded up or down, too much of a coincidence?
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 17:55 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 67Me no Linda no more
Me now Gigi.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
Same picture, differant name. LOL.
-
12-10-20 17:08 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 734Diamonds in the rough
-
12-10-20 08:07 #4043Banned Member

Posts: 152Diamond
Anyone have info good or bad about diamond seems TGTBT.
-
12-09-20 13:05 #4042Regular Member

Posts: 11I haven't posted in years. I saw her mid November. Text arranged half FS 1. 5. Arrived at the hotel, 45 min of texting supposedly locked herself out of the room. Finally came and got me defiantly the girl with the leopard print bra. She was really sweet decent bbj, cfs started mish, k9 finished rcg. Hung around for an hour talking she offer food and beverages. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by Usedj
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






