Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 1334 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12540

    Greek girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    So other than Mandy. Claudia, Felicia and Amanda. Any other girls open for backdoor? Big Booty Britney was honestly my go to but I got nothing decent right now.
    Britney was my go to for greek as well. I've seen Mandy a couple times and lets just say it wasnt the world changing experience some make it out to be. Her head game was above average and the greek got messy. I'm curious if anyone has a greek go to also.

  2. #12539
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/374392683649

    She looks good. Offering bbcip. Just wondering if any one has tried her out yet? Thanks.
    She is certifiably crazy, stay away. She has been living in the same motel room for MONTHS now. I am amazed she hasn't attracted the attention of uncle LEO. She owed the motel almost a grand last week and has been doing BBCIP with every person she say so she can make enough not to be kicked out. I'd stay away.

  3. #12538

    Anyone have Greek girls?

    So other than Mandy. Claudia, Felicia and Amanda. Any other girls open for backdoor? Big Booty Britney was honestly my go to but I got nothing decent right now.

  4. #12537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Found couple comments on Camilla, anyone offer update.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

    Thanks.
    I don't have any updates, And haven't seen any reports on her here.EM. Is not to trustworthy with their reviews

  5. #12536
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne221  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from big booty Britney.
    She got a man and got herself knocked up again. Maybe 3rd times a charm but I doubt it LOL. Either way I got to pound that fat ass out a few times before she started showing. She's been clean for a little while now and was actually looking pretty good, especially face down ass up LOL! She'll be back in about 6-9 months my best guess.

  6. #12535

    Camilla

    Found couple comments on Camilla, anyone offer update.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

    Thanks.

  7. #12534

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Is Isabella from Warwick still here I know it was mentioned she goes back home in the winter, has anyone seen her recently. Thank you as always.
    Isabella is here and not returning to Brazil this winter, hallelujah for that.

  8. #12533

    Aka Adina

    Quote Originally Posted by Druid  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/374392683649

    She looks good. Offering bbcip. Just wondering if any one has tried her out yet? Thanks.
    I found her to be a PITA a few months ago. Tried to schedule, told her I'd arrived, she came back with "you screwed up the time". Never did see her. Saw one of her companions at the same room, ok first time and then got robbed second time. So my advice even tho the bod looks great, avoid.

  9. #12532

    Lori from Olita is in town

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/lori.html

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...1202.htm?cat=1

    Had an amazing time with a beautiful woman this morning. Lori is gorgeous, incredible body, BBBJ is amazing, sex is intense and passionate, Russian accent is hot and sexy. One of the best experiences I have had. Have fun and treat her well.

  10. #12531

    Any info on this one

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/374392683649

    She looks good. Offering bbcip. Just wondering if any one has tried her out yet? Thanks.

  11. #12530

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info, you saved me a trip. I won't put myself in that situation which I have to bring a strap to meet a girl, does anyone knows Is she the famous SW Nikki? https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-nikki/226736074406
    That is not the famous SW Nikki. I have not seen her for almost a year. Not sure where she is I hope for her sake it is in some rehab. When I first saw Nikki on the st I was like dam she is a hotty. I went with her a few times personally her skills did not match her looks but it did not matter all you had to do is look at those beautiful tits and that was enough to get you off. LOL The demons really took their toll on her the last few times I saw her she looked like shit missing teeth and looked like she aged about 15 years in one year.

  12. #12529

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't recommend you visit her in providence. I went there and I left after the way shit was going. It seem like it was a setup from the jump. Go and bring a strap just in case some shit pop off.
    Thanks for info, you saved me a trip. I won't put myself in that situation which I have to bring a strap to meet a girl, does anyone knows Is she the famous SW Nikki? https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-nikki/226736074406

  13. #12528
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3024.htm?cat=1

    I try to be a poster rather than just ask for reports, but this one seems intriguing and I can find no reports. Anyone see her? I'd love to hear if it was ok or terrible. Are they hard saline or nice silicone?

    Anyone?
    I tried texting her on Saturday and she replied with "Hi sweetie, Unfortunately I am no longer available in your area. Please reach out my gorgeous GF Athena she's in the area (347) XXX-9709".

    I did not reach out to Athena.

  14. #12527

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3024.htm?cat=1

    I try to be a poster rather than just ask for reports, but this one seems intriguing and I can find no reports. Anyone see her? I'd love to hear if it was ok or terrible. Are they hard saline or nice silicone?

    Anyone?
    I reached out and she said I had to verify who I was. Verification was subscribing to her onlyfans smh.

  15. #12526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigone221  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from big booty Britney or have any contact information for her
    I heard she got a men. I message her old number and say hi britt and how are you. And the response was that's bit her number. Then proceed to say that she have a friend for me that would love to meet me. So I suspect that is her but pretending to be someone else. After all, how did someone with her number new why I text if I never mention anything about looking for sequel activities.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape