Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33644

    NDS. Ella

    Had a dream at NDS. I called ahead and asked if Tiffany was working. Was told yes, so I went here instead of Kings. When I got to the location, asked for Tiffany. Girl that came in was not Tiffany, but she was pretty, so I went with it.

    Ella was her name. We started with a TS which was well done, her partially shaved Bush was a little rough on Jr on the glide, but not bad enough to complain. Went for the BBBJ and TUMA while on the TS.

    Back in the room, she went for more of the BBBJ and eventually 69. She tasted good and seemed to like more sucking than licking. She put FIMA and I don't normally go for that, but her tiny finger felt really good (foreshadowing).

    After the cover went on, had her CG, then grind. Went for Mish for a few minutes, but couldn't get the angle right. So changed to k9 and went to town for 20 minutes. Couldn't get the right angle on the bed and wore myself out trying. Asked her to BBBJ and PM. Her tiny fingers felt amazing. Finally CIM.

    Ella worked really hard to make sure I finished. I didn't like the fake moaning very much, but she was a real trooper.

  2. #33643

    Nds

    Visited NDS for the first time to see Mona. Some users here said she was chunky but she had a normal body to me. I asked for some backdoor action and she said "only for you. " It was easy access, junior went right in. Took a table shower, and then left. BTW, NDS is huge compared to other AMPs I've seen.

  3. #33642

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMutt  [View Original Post]
    Does Channel still work there? Went there once awhile ago.
    I literally mention Chanel in my post. Yes she still there, the last time I was there she was busy, Nicole is a very good younger alternative, I still choose Chanel, but Nicole is my second choice and not far off from Chanel. Those two are the best ones there.

  4. #33641

    New Lexi

    Has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/205725

  5. #33640

    Nice review, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    I needed a massage after I upgraded our surveillance system so I drove to an Asian Massage and Spa located near the intersection of Alafaya and Colonial. It is a nondescript location with open light turned on. Walked in and a fairly attractive Chinese massage specialist greeted me and asked "Did you call?" I said no and she pointed to a sign for service fee schedule. I opted for a 60 minute massage, paid my entrance fee and she led me to a room. Turns out she is my lady for the hour. She asked me to disrobe and lay face down on the table (in her broken English way with lots of hand motions). Now I was not sure if there are any other offerings in her menu but she dimmed the lights, rubbed lotion on my back and begun the beguine (LOL). I started feeling her lower legs and she did not resist a good sign. The was no teasing while she was massaging my back, then 30 minutes later she asked me tp flip (hand gestures). Then more massage on the chest and legs and upper thigh. Not much chitchat. Later she pointed to my equipment and my nipples and then displayed 5 fingers. I countered 4 fingers (not sure what this was about). We did this hand gesture negotiations for about a minute and I was amused by it. I smile and then secured the door and further dimmed the lights and some lotion. She let my hands roam ITC and her assets felt nice, soft, perky and fresh smelling. Tasted great too. Completed a few minutes later and she cleaned me and proceeded to complete my massage. I was there for over an hour with her. Highly recommended if you just want an acceptable massage with added fringe. May visit again before the holidays.
    Do you have the name of the AMP, googled what you said. Nothing.

    Is it Wellness massage spa? Closest to the area you mentioned. Never seen any reviews, even on RM.

    Thanks.

  6. #33639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Nfl

    The difference between punishing an player or a retired player is a lot different than an owner. The structure of the nfl basically allows each team to run as separate entities under the nfl. The only way an owner really could be punished if all the other owners agreed to do that. They don't do that because they like the freedom that not doing that creates.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCeltic  [View Original Post]
    Years ago the NFl made Joe Namath sell his bar. These days Kraft and Snyder pay no price.

    https://news.yahoo.com/prostitution-...l&uh_test=2_15

  7. #33638

    BO. Kamilra

    I just visited BO and tried a new girl.

    Kamilra has a pretty face, nice body and beautiful lips. Long hair. Light skin tone. She is about 25 yrs old. Her most appealing part is her huge round ass.

    I paid for 45 minutes. It was nice. The best view was K-9. I will repeat.

  8. #33637

    Far East. Winter Garden

    I went to this place earlier this week, its located in a plaza on Colonial all the way out in Winter Garden. I searched and saw a review a while ago that some extra was on the menu, but that wasn't the case for me. There was no hint of it and I've gotten used to them initiating the fun and was enjoying the massage so I just let it go on. I enjoyed the massage and the place is not too far from me so I'll probably give it another go and see. She wore a mask so I couldn't see much of her face but she did have a nice body. Another thing I liked about the place is how hidden the entrance is, I hate going to AMPs in crowded plazas. It was. 6 for 45 min.

  9. #33636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Tell us More

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMosquito  [View Original Post]
    There's 2 new hot girls at the Body Cave. I stopped by today for some manscaping and was surprised to see the new young beautiful ladies that were there (so much hotter than the last girls the owner hired).

    This place doesn't disappoint. If you're looking for a clean, discreet place to go and kick back and unwind for an hour or two while being pampered by beautiful ladies, then this place is a must try! They are on the higher end but it's always been well worth the time and money spent. It's a very tranquil and relaxed spa. They even serve complimentary adult drinks and whiskey shots.

    If you're looking for that unique man spa experience, I'd recommend giving them a try.

    Oh and all appointments are booked via their website. They accept no walk in traffic.

    www.thebodycave.com
    Beautiful ladies is a subjective term so can you describe them a little bit? I don't like BBW's but for some that's all they want. Are these girls muscular, thick, juicy asses, big tits, skinny, natural? Anything would help. Thanks!

  10. #33635

    More intel?

    Enticing sir but a little more would be appreciated. Some of the services look good but any fun for Jr?

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMosquito  [View Original Post]
    There's 2 new hot girls at the Body Cave. I stopped by today for some manscaping and was surprised to see the new young beautiful ladies that were there (so much hotter than the last girls the owner hired).

    This place doesn't disappoint. If you're looking for a clean, discreet place to go and kick back and unwind for an hour or two while being pampered by beautiful ladies, then this place is a must try! They are on the higher end but it's always been well worth the time and money spent. It's a very tranquil and relaxed spa. They even serve complimentary adult drinks and whiskey shots.

    If you're looking for that unique man spa experience, I'd recommend giving them a try.

    Oh and all appointments are booked via their website. They accept no walk in traffic.

    www.thebodycave.com

  11. #33634

    Terrible Massage

    Worked in town yesterday and had some free time.

    Was close to Lucky Dragon and stopped in. Didn't like what I saw and left.

    Went south on Bumby and noticed a new place where Cherry Blossom used to be.

    Cute girl, long black hair and nice body from what I could see. Opted for 30 minute for. 6.

    I should have known after the lame table shower where this was going.

    The absolute worse massage I have ever had and ZERO extra.

    Was told WE DON'T do that here.

    I could not wait to get out of there.

    Waste of my time and money.

    YM.

  12. #33633

    Sophia. MC. Great.

    I went to MC very early this morning. Ki Ko chose Sophia for me. As soon as I got naked in the room, Sophia came in & kissed me (LFK & DFK). She got naked too and took me to the shower room and performed body 2 body massage & a nice BBBJ.

    Back in the room, I started kissing her body. Her pussy smelled fresh. DATY was my thing. I stopped when her pussy was wet and juicy. She returned the favor. Her BBBJ skill was perfect. I suited up and pounded her very deep.

    After the clean up, she returned and we kissed again. She was a great kisser. I will visit MC again.

  13. #33632

    Kraft Goes Free -- Women Pay Heavy Fines

    Years ago the NFl made Joe Namath sell his bar. These days Kraft and Snyder pay no price.

    https://news.yahoo.com/prostitution-...l&uh_test=2_15

  14. #33631

    Body cave

    Can you describe the girls you met there and the services you got? I see on the website there is a picture of the owner. Were the girls you saw Black, Hispanic, White? Did you get to choose who gave you your service?

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMosquito  [View Original Post]
    There's 2 new hot girls at the Body Cave. I stopped by today for some manscaping and was surprised to see the new young beautiful ladies that were there (so much hotter than the last girls the owner hired).

    This place doesn't disappoint. If you're looking for a clean, discreet place to go and kick back and unwind for an hour or two while being pampered by beautiful ladies, then this place is a must try! They are on the higher end but it's always been well worth the time and money spent. It's a very tranquil and relaxed spa. They even serve complimentary adult drinks and whiskey shots.

    If you're looking for that unique man spa experience, I'd recommend giving them a try.

    Oh and all appointments are booked via their website. They accept no walk in traffic.

    www.thebodycave.com

  15. #33630
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you are looking for. For a good massage and a handshake go to Galaxy by Frogger's and ask for Yoko or Tina. If you want FS Moon Bamboo across from Auto zone is just ok. It's kinda hit and miss. Mostly miss though. You can always get FS but the hit and miss is that the girls are not that good for the most part. Another FS is Leesburg massage by Steak-and-shake. There you will find late 30's earl 40's but more reliable FS. Leesburg and Galaxy both have ts, Moon does not. Leesburg. 8 door $. 2 tip and Galaxy. 8 door. 4 tip, Moon. 7 door $. 2 tip. Anything other than a handshake I drive to Orlando to Mc or King it's an hour drive to either or an hour 10 minutes to Nds. For the handshake at Galaxy Yoko is hotter but Tina gives the better massage and still a good handshake.
    Comprehensive Tertiary report. Thanks.

    HL54.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape