Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 17721
-
12-11-20 14:14 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 239Lily
So I am not familiar with SA but would like info on Lily. If someone would pm me with her info I would appreciate it. Is this the one mentioned as Korean Lily?
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 12:39 #5675Regular Member

Posts: 20Awesome Jawsome
I was looking at visiting this lady but wondered if any of you have seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56718065/
-
12-11-20 11:08 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 213Lala / Mariana
I think you might be right. I have tried to set up appointment every time it stops responding when it time to see her. Just yesterday got a reply and scheduled for 3 pm then crickets and then get text at 6 pm asking if I can come now. Someone must be playing with her phone. It was never this difficult to set up time to see her.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 20:27 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 375Lala / Mariana
I am curious about her as well. Last I know she had her phone stolen so she had to get a new one. I've tried contacting her several times but she's only replied once and I got the feeling she was drunk or high with some company whose voice I could hear in the background. Since she won't even answer back I think I am done with her which is a shame since I did enjoyed seeing her before.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 18:33 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily
I think you are both right she likes to get pounded loves anal but trust me cash is king but she is a nice lady that likes to well you know.
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 14:40 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 213Lala / Mariana
Has anyone seen her lately? Hispanic MILF that is in the south city. She was always good time for me. Haven't seen single comment or review in a long time.
-
12-10-20 12:23 #5670Regular Member

Posts: 8Same here.
Originally Posted by Howard73
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 12:07 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 203Titties
Anyone been to see her yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56690589/
-
12-10-20 11:14 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 52Would love to have her contact info.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 10:16 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 368Lily
I believe you are correct. She just loves sex and she is very, very good at it.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 09:57 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 139Same here, been on the boards for a while but haven't had a chance to get on maria's list. Had a lead once with diveguy but then he closed his website and couldn't reach him. If anyone has a clue on how I can join please pm me.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 08:57 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 105I would like to get in touch with this exclusive club also. I am not a listcrawler type of person have been sticking with a couple girls off RR.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
Any help would be great.
Thanks.
Cvin.
-
12-10-20 08:30 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 447She is real decent BBBJ has big tits staying downtown at a nice safe hotel has a dog with her dog is very friendly. I probably wouldn't repeat but give it a try she is into being submissive if that's your thing. Price seems negotiable
Originally Posted by JTimberlake
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 17:30 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 110Cheshire (Gubby Gady)
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/203001216963
I did a bit of research and see she posts in STG around Charleston and Terre Haute, but there are no reviews on sites I have access to. Found 3 Facebook pages associated so I believe she is real. Anyone try this one? I think this is her first trip to STL based on her STG history so she may not be here long. I couldn't TOFTT until early next week, and hope someone else has some feedback.
Thanks,
JT.
-
12-09-20 16:26 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 94Lilly
I just got done with my visit and I believe money is secondary to her. She just loves sex and gets into it.
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




