Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 25031
-
12-09-20 19:14 #12521Regular Member

Posts: 2Britney
Anyone heard from big booty Britney.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:06 #12520Regular Member

Posts: 2Britney
Anyone heard from big booty Britney or have any contact information for her?
-
12-09-20 10:03 #12519Senior Member

Posts: 57That's Melissa in Seekonk
That's the same provider who also goes by Melissa. If you search "Seekonk" on this thread you'll see some reports of her. I saw her in August and she was fine; she offered Greek (I opted out) and gave a good effort BBBJ but it wasn't her go-to. I was standing and had her perform on the bed so maybe it was an awkward position, whatever.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
After the blowjob I had her turn around for some K9 and she actually let me stick it in bare! The shock that I was doing something naughty coupled with her unexpected tightness was enough to do me in after a couple pumps, so I pointed towards the forums and deposited a load while I gave thanks to my senpai KingOfFours.
With Rona spiking and 4 months of 2020 in between when I saw her, idk if she's still offering bare so YMMV. She didn't have a great body at all (skinny) so aside from the fact that it was bare, K9 wouldn't have been enjoyable. She has a cigarette habit, but at least back then she wasn't on drugs, didn't have any marks. Honestly it was probably the best $120 I spent this year.
-
12-09-20 09:41 #12518Senior Member

Posts: 196Claudia (other than Destiny) 45 and Fabulous $40 BBBJ
Pix are probably 10 years ago, 55 and fading would be more accurate. I've seen her a few times. Twice for BBBJ CIM at $40. OK, but she doesn't take direction well. Twice for Greek, covered. First time a year ago was $100, recently $150. Doggy only. No DATY, no Rimming. Probably won't repeat (unless I get really desperate). .
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 20:58 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 4545I text her I'm on my way at 8:19. Its 8:57 and still no response and I'm from mass. So I won't bother.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 20:57 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 4545I don't recommend you visit her in providence. I went there and I left after the way shit was going. It seem like it was a setup from the jump. Go and bring a strap just in case some shit pop off.
Originally Posted by LoveBlonde
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 19:43 #12515Senior Member

Posts: 216Saw a video she posted, face didn't really match the pics but the tattoos lined up. And by what I saw in the vid she squirts.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Hopefully this link takes you to her ad and vid.
https://callescort.org/401-756-0872/videos
-
12-08-20 19:16 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 393The skinny girl
Any intel on the friend?
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 18:54 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 289https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...s/293566681430
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 17:57 #12512Regular Member

Posts: 13Baby Nikki
Anyone meet her recently? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/226736074406.
-
12-08-20 16:59 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 1406She looks like a keeper. Please let us know how you make out. This damn virus thing has all these hoes drying up like a lemon in the sun.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 16:50 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 1406Link is dead.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 16:06 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 838Other than Destiny
Nice in prov will give her a try looking for BBBJ for short money but if greek is available will see how much the upsell is.
Originally Posted by Bigbawls
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 16:03 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 838Bbw
Yup is is a good time. Loves the white powder. Brought a handle and 30 pack. Was all good for BBFS hhr. 8 but was there for the squirt which she flooded the sheets with.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 15:16 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 69In the mood for a little Christmas cheer.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roselynn...swansea-547878
Any info on the cat would be appreciated.











Reply With Quote





