Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9146
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    I'm Peyton and I have a rebuttal.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Sorry, no He said/She said, that's why most of us decided to get divorced. If you're good at what you do then the totality of your reviews will speak for themselves.

    A2

  2. #9145

    Not Peytons place

    Saw Peyton in gb,. No aa. But I am aa,. She made the exception it was early round 4:30 am pics accurate. She started with BBBJ,. Was ok. Wanted doggie, she said. I was to big. I was as thick as her arm. And she's tight. She did text me. She didn't want to get torn wide open, cause she's tight. Long story short. Didn't finish the BBBJ, because, I asked again. She got pissed. Handed me half the money back. I wasn't pissed. That fact I got that far was a challenge. So take it for what its worth. Smdh.

  3. #9144
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPirate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that remembers Kloe Star / Sirena may be interested in knowing that she's back. Thicc brunette with good prices and great service, she's in Woodlawn now, only interested in previous regulars at the moment. If you were one and want her digits let me know.
    Hey I sent you a message. I'm an old friend that would love to reconnect with her.

  4. #9143
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPirate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that remembers Kloe Star / Sirena may be interested in knowing that she's back. Thicc brunette with good prices and great service, she's in Woodlawn now, only interested in previous regulars at the moment. If you were one and want her digits let me know.
    How's she doing now? I saw Sirena near towson last year before she got deep in the candy. What a blast from the past.

    I'll take her number. LOL hopefully she's still a great ass eater. I haven't found anyone else that's into that.

  5. #9142

    Kloe Star / Sirena is back

    Anyone that remembers Kloe Star / Sirena may be interested in knowing that she's back. Thicc brunette with good prices and great service, she's in Woodlawn now, only interested in previous regulars at the moment. If you were one and want her digits let me know.

  6. #9141

    Today's Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her and she agreed to 100 ss w / grk. Looks like she's come down to something a bit more reasonable.

    Shooter!!
    I tried to see her a long time ago and she quoted me 120 ss if I remember correctly. I got a kick out of that quote. 100 ss is ok I guess (if Greek is your thing). But she's on par with most street meat IMO so that still seems kinda high even with Greek. Anyway, most of these chicks are raising prices. It's very rare to see 50 ss rates (or simply more reasonable rates) quoted. I guess negotiation is key these days. We got to keep these price escalations on par with inflation fellas!

  7. #9140

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelevra88  [View Original Post]
    That's very good to know. She was nice but those prices were a bit steep when I said I'll pay extra for a half hr. She definitely was in a car with her pimp beforehand and kept getting texts interrupting the session. If you have any other suggestions in that area I'd appreciate it.
    Just texted her and she agreed to 100 ss w / grk. Looks like she's come down to something a bit more reasonable.

    Shooter!!

  8. #9139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Another agency closes


  9. #9138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Damn. How much does she want? That girl looks awesome.
    She only wants 30 / month. https://melissad.co.uk/.

  10. #9137
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Taylor's been around for years and usually really decent low rates, even for Greek but lately she's jack up the rates to astronomical heights. She never used to be a clock watcher either. My suggestion would be to avoid until she steps back into reality and goes back to her old ways.

    Thanks for the report.

    Shooter!!
    That's very good to know. She was nice but those prices were a bit steep when I said I'll pay extra for a half hr. She definitely was in a car with her pimp beforehand and kept getting texts interrupting the session. If you have any other suggestions in that area I'd appreciate it.

  11. #9136

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/cat...scorts/2120045

    Sounded reasonable at first, then she said she wants half up front "for security".

    GTFOH.
    Damn. How much does she want? That girl looks awesome.

  12. #9135

    Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/cat...scorts/2120045

    Sounded reasonable at first, then she said she wants half up front "for security".

    GTFOH.
    GTFOH is exactly right, no one offers "sex without condom" in an ad, you might be able to negotiate BBFS after you arrive but this smells of a quick scam. Half up front for "security" WTF is so stupid as to follow that instruction?

  13. #9134

    Teresa fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/cat...scorts/2120045

    Sounded reasonable at first, then she said she wants half up front "for security".

    GTFOH.
    That's a fake ad my man, you got to be able to recognize those from the language in the ad and a reverse image search.

  14. #9133

    Teresa in catonsville

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/cat...scorts/2120045

    Sounded reasonable at first, then she said she wants half up front "for security".

    GTFOH.

  15. #9132

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelevra88  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one girl. I was having a hard time dreaming about anyone else and as luck would have it this worked out. For better or worse. I texted the number and got the location which was around the Northwood area. I got to the location and didn't get a response within a few minutes in this nice strip of neighbourhood so I decided to call it.

    A few minutes later I got a response. She wasn't paying attention to her phone and got distracted. She offered a discounted rate so I came back. The small issue besides that was she wasn't the girl I saw in my dream. But she was also cute and I didn't care too much as I found out the girl from my dream works with her.

    This one's name was Zella (https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/140047495202).

    While the one I spent time with was named Taylor (https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...g/569824220848).

    Both kinda thin but not terrible. I usually don't go for the skinny ones but she was ok. I did QV but she really focused on the time limit which was a bummer. I Paid a bit more to finish up. She asked If I had a condom and I didn't so we did BBFS / bbj. She said I could cim I'd just need to let her know. Ended up in a few positions and finished on her ass. She can definitely take a pounding.

    All in all, not too bad of an experience but it could be better. Might try again for the other girl. Might try again for when I'm in a pinch.
    Thanks for the report. Taylor's been around for years and usually really decent low rates, even for Greek but lately she's jack up the rates to astronomical heights. She never used to be a clock watcher either. My suggestion would be to avoid until she steps back into reality and goes back to her old ways.

    Thanks for the report.

    Shooter!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape