Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12525

    FAb 55

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Pix are probably 10 years ago, 55 and fading would be more accurate. I've seen her a few times. Twice for BBBJ CIM at $40. OK, but she doesn't take direction well. Twice for Greek, covered. First time a year ago was $100, recently $150. Doggy only. No DATY, no Rimming. Probably won't repeat (unless I get really desperate). .
    She is a total nut job but fresh out of rehab. You never know what you will get with her. Now is probably the best time since she is not using.

  2. #12524

    Big fake tits

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3024.htm?cat=1

    I try to be a poster rather than just ask for reports, but this one seems intriguing and I can find no reports. Anyone see her? I'd love to hear if it was ok or terrible. Are they hard saline or nice silicone?

    Anyone?

  3. #12523

    Isabella

    Is Isabella from Warwick still here I know it was mentioned she goes back home in the winter, has anyone seen her recently. Thank you as always.

  4. #12522

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Pix are probably 10 years ago, 55 and fading would be more accurate. I've seen her a few times. Twice for BBBJ CIM at $40. OK, but she doesn't take direction well. Twice for Greek, covered. First time a year ago was $100, recently $150. Doggy only. No DATY, no Rimming. Probably won't repeat (unless I get really desperate). .
    Anyone heard from big booty Britney.

  5. #12521

    Britney

    Anyone heard from big booty Britney or have any contact information for her?

  6. #12520

    That's Melissa in Seekonk

    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roselynn...swansea-547878

    Any info on the cat would be appreciated.
    That's the same provider who also goes by Melissa. If you search "Seekonk" on this thread you'll see some reports of her. I saw her in August and she was fine; she offered Greek (I opted out) and gave a good effort BBBJ but it wasn't her go-to. I was standing and had her perform on the bed so maybe it was an awkward position, whatever.

    After the blowjob I had her turn around for some K9 and she actually let me stick it in bare! The shock that I was doing something naughty coupled with her unexpected tightness was enough to do me in after a couple pumps, so I pointed towards the forums and deposited a load while I gave thanks to my senpai KingOfFours.

    With Rona spiking and 4 months of 2020 in between when I saw her, idk if she's still offering bare so YMMV. She didn't have a great body at all (skinny) so aside from the fact that it was bare, K9 wouldn't have been enjoyable. She has a cigarette habit, but at least back then she wasn't on drugs, didn't have any marks. Honestly it was probably the best $120 I spent this year.

  7. #12519

    Claudia (other than Destiny) 45 and Fabulous $40 BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Nice in prov will give her a try looking for BBBJ for short money but if greek is available will see how much the upsell is.
    Pix are probably 10 years ago, 55 and fading would be more accurate. I've seen her a few times. Twice for BBBJ CIM at $40. OK, but she doesn't take direction well. Twice for Greek, covered. First time a year ago was $100, recently $150. Doggy only. No DATY, no Rimming. Probably won't repeat (unless I get really desperate). .

  8. #12518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a keeper. Please let us know how you make out. This damn virus thing has all these hoes drying up like a lemon in the sun.
    I text her I'm on my way at 8:19. Its 8:57 and still no response and I'm from mass. So I won't bother.

  9. #12517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBlonde  [View Original Post]
    I don't recommend you visit her in providence. I went there and I left after the way shit was going. It seem like it was a setup from the jump. Go and bring a strap just in case some shit pop off.

  10. #12516
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm suppose to meet up with this one tonight and wasn't sure if anyone met her yet that can tell me how was the service.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...2/356309892182
    Saw a video she posted, face didn't really match the pics but the tattoos lined up. And by what I saw in the vid she squirts.

    Hopefully this link takes you to her ad and vid.

    https://callescort.org/401-756-0872/videos

  11. #12515

    The skinny girl

    Any intel on the friend?

  12. #12514

  13. #12513

    Baby Nikki


  14. #12512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm suppose to meet up with this one tonight and wasn't sure if anyone met her yet that can tell me how was the service.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...2/356309892182
    She looks like a keeper. Please let us know how you make out. This damn virus thing has all these hoes drying up like a lemon in the sun.

  15. #12511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Yup is is a good time. Loves the white powder. Brought a handle and 30 pack. Was all good for BBFS hhr. 8 but was there for the squirt which she flooded the sheets with.
    Link is dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape