Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 13590
-
12-08-20 23:29 #3000Regular Member

Posts: 24From her snapchat she seems like she takes good care of herself even though she has a lot of kids.
Originally Posted by WillyIotopa
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 22:29 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 124I seen her back in the summer she is still hot. The only issue I had was her kid was there playing video games and a bunch of people outside on her patio. It would have been much better for me if it was more private. That was my only complaint, she has a very nice menu and she was very nice.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 21:38 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 1396Or, just learn the code. Look, I don't necessarily disagree with you, but this code has been used since the beginning of the forum and many are used to it and understand it. When I first got on, I didn't necessarily understand the various codes and abbreviations, but I spent some time researching and figuring them out. You don't have to use them or even like them, but you should at least understand it.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 17:37 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 429$$$
I like the way you think. This is a private forum, why all the hyroglyphics.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 15:05 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 653To one and all.
She is best avoided in MHO.
Originally Posted by Caterham
[View Original Post]
DnC.
-
12-08-20 08:11 #2995Regular Member

Posts: 4New Trick From Former Provider
I'm sorry to hear this happen to you, but I hope many would remember that this is the same young woman a while back saying that she was recording mongers to write a book and blackmail them. Look back at the Rip off sections, I even mentioned her by name. Last we heard she had gotten locked up for what else, robbery! Be careful and do research best you can is my only advice. Sorry again for your experience with this deranged young girl!
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 07:44 #2994Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-08-20 06:29 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 316Call the police?
I understand you not calling the police right when it happened. But since you know where they live you could call an anonymous tip line. I'm not sure if the police could or would do anything, but maybe if they get more that one report they might do something, especially if these people have warrants or something. It's kind of a scary world we're living in right now: Pandemic, plus armed pimps, plus armed car jackers.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 05:59 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 1101Sorry this happened. I wish you had done some research. She was doing this about a year ago. Got me at a hotel. The weird part was she was topless and had already started a BBBJ when someone started banging on the door saying her father had been killed. Of course she immediately ran to the bathroom, with the money I had already laid out (my mistake). On her way to the bathroom she let this dude in. Looking at him I laughed out loud. I could have taken this guy when I was in middle school. A clumsy piece of shit. They didn't have guns then, at least visible. I was still shirtless and with my build and the fact I laughed at him he got scared. I'm not going to fight. Not worth $100. I just left. Around that time she got several mongers. She also started advertising she was going to write a book releasing all the info about this hobby. LOL.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
But sorry again you went through this. Someday someone will get seriously hurt.
Maybe all of us could start using our burners to set up fake appointments. LOL. It's too bad she's doing this because at least a year ago she was hot.
-
12-08-20 00:43 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 115Both had guns
She had a gun in her hand; but he pointed at me when he came out of the bedroom. I just meant if she was hiding one man in a room, what's to say she not go others. It was a 3 bedroom apartment.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 00:36 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 972She had the gun, not him?? Interesting. Usually the thug boyfriend has the gun.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 00:03 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 115It was bound to happen
Been in the hobby too long, and surprised it happened here in Louisville and not somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
I never violate some of my personal rules:
- never put up a fight. Even though I travel with 2 handguns in my car, I'm not going to fight some crazy dude over his woman. I was bigger than the guy, but if she's hiding one, maybe she's hiding two. And since it's not my apartment, law enforcement will never side with me if they show up.
- I never go into an apartment / hotel / motel with more than our agreed upon rate (I'm only out $200, so no big deal).
Stay safe guys.
-
12-07-20 23:55 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 972Damn, sorry to hear that. Glad you were not harmed. This is getting all too common now.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 23:30 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 115Robbed at gun point
By this lady and her handler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56624081/#.
Address is 7415 steeplecrest circle 40222. DM for apartment number.
Phone number used: 502-612-2873
-
12-07-20 23:17 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 238Call me crazy, but I'm too old for symbols. Just put the dollar amount in the review and be done with it.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
$200 = $200.
$120 = $120.











Reply With Quote





