Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18506

    Quick reports

    Saw JB recently. Not overly impressed. Lackluster BJ and just average main event. Lola on the other hand. Wow. Skill wise would recommend to anyone.

    Can anyone recommend anyone to me that allows video?

  2. #18505
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her a couple weeks ago. She's anorexic skinny. Like sickly skinny so if not your thing might want to pass.
    Thanks. I did read that review and wondered since this ad had different pictures and the phone number was different. I do like them as skinny as possible, probably because my SO is as fat as possible. LOL.

  3. #18504

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclient  [View Original Post]
    I have sent 3 girls from the past texts and only one seems to be a good number which is Terri. A guy is at Lena's old number and no one replies on the number I have for Shelby. Terri said she is not active. Anyone have contact numbers for the other 2 or someone active? Thanks.
    Shelby is on vacation at the Pamunkey resort.

  4. #18503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    Hey was interested in seeing this one. Just wanted to see if anyone has partaken already. I haven't seen her reviewed on here, but she has been posting for a while now.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/534140055441
    If you do please review she right up my alley. Only thing one of those pictures isn't same girl she light skinned and back shot is of a dark skinned ass but could be lighting idk. Good luck.

  5. #18502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking fake by how forward she is but please enlighten me.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...6/375792084290
    The fake flags are numerous and I would be totally shocked if she was real. 99.5% fake. Too much info too many activities just too much of everything. Give her a text see what happens but bet you she want to deposit be safe happy hunting.

  6. #18501

    Available

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclient  [View Original Post]
    If she is still available please let me know the contact info.

    Thanks!
    Thus morning.

  7. #18500
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any reviews on this one. Anyone been there?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/077457301884

    Petite natural redhead available and hosting in Hopewell. I am real, no drama or games. If you are not serious about meeting please don't respond. I don't rush and promise you will leave with a smile in your face. So if your ready to find out why I am the queen hmu.
    I reviewed her a couple weeks ago. She's anorexic skinny. Like sickly skinny so if not your thing might want to pass.

  8. #18499

    Have you seen this one

    I'm thinking fake by how forward she is but please enlighten me.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...6/375792084290

  9. #18498

    Karla

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can she her tonight let me know.

    She's available.
    If she is still available please let me know the contact info.

    Thanks!

  10. #18497

    Don't do it

    I seen her about a years ago. She TAF and but not good at her profession. Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I can't pull up any info on her. I would absolutely not send her a deposit.

    I've posted on the topic before. While this isn't a reason for you to pay it, there is a reason that legit girls will ask for it. The important qualifier here is I would only send it to a reputable girl. We're talking TER, p411, Eros profiles, social media presence, essentially a reputation she has to maintain and can't afford to lose. Pros generally ask for a deposit these days. She's not a pro, so end of story for me.

  11. #18496

    Lady L

    Hey was interested in seeing this one. Just wanted to see if anyone has partaken already. I haven't seen her reviewed on here, but she has been posting for a while now.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/534140055441

  12. #18495

    Cupcake

    Fellas as you know good providers are hard to find. I just got back from seeing Cupcake. Head was fire and the azz was out of this world. She's leaving Sunday so have fun while she is still in town. Link below

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/56601040/

  13. #18494

    Providers

    I have sent 3 girls from the past texts and only one seems to be a good number which is Terri. A guy is at Lena's old number and no one replies on the number I have for Shelby. Terri said she is not active. Anyone have contact numbers for the other 2 or someone active? Thanks.

  14. #18493

    Sirens

    Anyone recommend?

  15. #18492

    Ava: not recommended

    Met up with this one a week ago, wouldn't recommend unless in a pinch. She was the one in the pics, but they must've been from a couple years ago. Stretch marks and droopy butt. She des have a nice personality though.

    80 for a qv.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/622572752117

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape