Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 976 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 14626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by CabinetMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tatianna's post on Sunday and was excited that she offered Nuru. I texted her and we worked out a time to meet. The minute she opened the door I knew I made the right decision. She looked amazing. She had amazing tits and a beautiful ass. Her smile and manner made me feel very relaxed. Off we went to the shower where the fun began. It was an amazing experience but this was just the appetizer. She then lead me to an actual Nuru ring where she proceeded to rub her entire body over me. The warm gel and her amazing body had me at attention in no time. She enjoys what she does and makes you feel like a King. When I could not stand any more teasing we finished with amazing full service. We then showered up and finished with a good bye. She is a real gem and one not to miss. I have been looking for a Nuru experience and glad she came for a visit. She said she will be travelling to Naples next. She offers other massage options but I am really glad I picked Nuru. Make time to see her. It is a great fantasy experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2010991
    When a veteran says a girl is a disaster then someone with exactly 2 original posts says she's an all time great I tend to believe the veteran.

  2. #4590

    First Nuru Experience

    I saw Tatianna's post on Sunday and was excited that she offered Nuru. I texted her and we worked out a time to meet. The minute she opened the door I knew I made the right decision. She looked amazing. She had amazing tits and a beautiful ass. Her smile and manner made me feel very relaxed. Off we went to the shower where the fun began. It was an amazing experience but this was just the appetizer. She then lead me to an actual Nuru ring where she proceeded to rub her entire body over me. The warm gel and her amazing body had me at attention in no time. She enjoys what she does and makes you feel like a King. When I could not stand any more teasing we finished with amazing full service. We then showered up and finished with a good bye. She is a real gem and one not to miss. I have been looking for a Nuru experience and glad she came for a visit. She said she will be travelling to Naples next. She offers other massage options but I am really glad I picked Nuru. Make time to see her. It is a great fantasy experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2010991

  3. #4589
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #4588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Made a huge mistake of not having a lot of extra time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...g/820513950420

    She's in Bonita she says. How's her face?
    Drove 45 minutes to Bonita Needing to be back in Cape in 2 hours. Had comms up till the time I tell her I'm outside her really decent hotel then she goes silent. I called and texted, waited 15 minutes and left. Of course driving back she gives the "my phone broke" excuse but it was too late. I'll never schedule anything after these stupid twats again. I should have given her more time but I just ran out of it, as well as patience.

  5. #4587

    Anyone seen her?

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...g/820513950420

    She's in Bonita she says. How's her face?

  6. #4586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnice  [View Original Post]
    My mechanic is looking for info on UTR Sara. My doctor has a UTR preggo neighbor friend who is open to deposits. Please DM me for exchange.
    I saw Sara recently. Let me start by saying she is a super sweet girl. Cute and has some weight from having a little one less than 5 months ago. She is fun with a kinky side. Glad we met but not really what I was looking for.

  7. #4585

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    Google Fabulous Fiona Escort and 10 different websites come up. The first is E Monkey. Several list a phone number.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/fabulous...t-myers-419148

    https://twitter.com/fabulousfionas?lang=en

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2927483

    There's the first three to get you started.
    Thank you. I appreciate the help and will let everyone know how it goes once I see her.

  8. #4584

    She still around

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    Just meet up with Ava again I love meeting up with this little spinner she is so much fun and give a really good BBBJ and I finish with bbfscip the only thing is she is a little pricey $$ hhr and $$$ for hr and she has 2 friends who is up to joining so pm me for info she is looking for regulars she is sending me pics of her friends pm me and ill send you info.
    So a few months later. She available still?

  9. #4583

    UTR Sara

    My mechanic is looking for info on UTR Sara. My doctor has a UTR preggo neighbor friend who is open to deposits. Please DM me for exchange.

  10. #4582
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Would be helpful to get in touch with her.
    See original message link was included.

  11. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about hitting this one up but wanted to see if anyone has seen her before I take the plunge. Looks like fun but no reviews that I could find and she is kinda a newbie. Said incall was near Lee Memorial hospital. Thanks in advance.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/786711055176
    She doesn't look like the pics.

  12. #4580

    Lacey

    Thinking about hitting this one up but wanted to see if anyone has seen her before I take the plunge. Looks like fun but no reviews that I could find and she is kinda a newbie. Said incall was near Lee Memorial hospital. Thanks in advance.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/786711055176

  13. #4579

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Moby's favorite are petite, tone and give passionate, sensual GFE / PSE service. Two Ft Myers girls have become his favs. Hope you can get to meet them. $.5 got him great service.

    Lilly https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-able/35038914.

    Kat https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...esent/35008693.
    Lilly is a sweetheart. Agree with Moby 100%.

  14. #4578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Fabulous Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4692  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to Florida and trying to figure out where to find these ladies. Do you have contact info for her please?
    Google Fabulous Fiona Escort and 10 different websites come up. The first is E Monkey. Several list a phone number.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/fabulous...t-myers-419148

    https://twitter.com/fabulousfionas?lang=en

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2927483

    There's the first three to get you started.

  15. #4577

    Contact info please

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Fiona is back on track again, and I use to do her and her girlfriend off Iona road and Mc Gregor a 3 sum all the time. These chicks from Jersey can really perform. Now she is off Gladiolus living with her mother in very nice condo. I guess mom may be booking agent LOL. But any how contacted her and reminisced about old times and remembered one another, so now junior is getting excited and wants to go and he knows where to go. She still have a body and a half and opens the door and escorts me immediately to the right through the bathroom to the bedroom. Guess mom is up watching T. V. LOL. Her nipples stick out so far, I could have popped a six pack of Coors on them, really. O M G I love the nipples right through the sweater she has on. High heels a thong and a sweater, no wonder I was shuffled off to the bedroom really fast, didn't see the bottom until in the bed room. Camel toe haven and I reach down and rub it, and she reached down and rubs my cock, and says o yes I certainly do remember you, or junior what ever. A little make out, and reach down and pull that sweater right up over her head. Dam those fucking nipples, got to take a pic of them and she say ok. Why not her post has them all over the place LOL. Lay her down on the bed, and I still have my cloths on, and pull her thong off and start eating that beautiful pussy of hers, and smells like Almond Liqueur Like Disaronno my favorite. After a little training session, she says its her turn, and off comes the cloths. Let me tell you, she still have one of the best BBBJ, cim if you like to finish there. But I wanted to take my time and go in all different directions and I did. Blowing up in her pussy and that my friends is the zenith of the trim. Will always go back there, and like wine, she really did get a lot better. Thank you Fiona for the Black Friday special. Ciao fellow mongers.
    I'm new to Florida and trying to figure out where to find these ladies. Do you have contact info for her please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape