Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 693 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 10391
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3521

    Taming the princess of Eden.

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLouis1313  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 18 but said she had 4 other daddies but none were recently.

    She wants $800 per week allowance and is not on BC. I told her I had a vasectomy and her exact words were" 800 per week, no holes barred, cum swallowing and creampie is fine. " She talks a little freaky game which makes me think she's not real. She's also ALWAYS online, another flag.

    Scheduled to meet Monday. If any has intel let me know! Otherwise I will try for Monday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ebb4...c-d9b5e7ce227c
    You are right she is almost always online. Not sure bro. Something about the way she says she enjoys banter; her yes and no sections in what she is looking for; and her general attitude in her profile post. All those things put together. I feel there is no way I would connect with this lady. She seems to have the illusion that she is smart and will argue to death. Actually, I can already feel the headache coming on. But that is just the persona I see when I see her profile. I could be dead wrong. Her pic in the tub is hot though. Thanks much for sharing that. If you do see her. Let us know how it goes.

  2. #3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Did you google her number and see what popped up?
    Nothing popped on the phone number search.

  3. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one, quick to text. She wants 300 per hour, 50 for each additional hour. Ok with bare, but no anal and cum in pussy is an extra 100. Way too many rules and a definite pro vibe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4994b...a-168eec8692b8
    Did you google her number and see what popped up?

  4. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Dam $800? Thats a lot my man. Don't pay that.

    Try these 2 you will get it MUCH cheaper.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef695...e-d3f4a90beefa
    Are you serious! The second one did a grab and dash on me several months back and always creates new profiles. Tricked out drug addict ex military type.

  5. #3517

    Pro vibe

    Chatted with this one, quick to text. She wants 300 per hour, 50 for each additional hour. Ok with bare, but no anal and cum in pussy is an extra 100. Way too many rules and a definite pro vibe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4994b...a-168eec8692b8

  6. #3516

    Wants 100 for M&G

    I'm going to pass I think she wants 100 m&g didn't get far enough to find out if she wants it up front but my guess is she does.

  7. #3515
    I offered her 300 PPM and she accepted but I ended up ghosting out of that convo. Something about her aggressiveness feels off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLouis1313  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 18 but said she had 4 other daddies but none were recently.

    She wants $800 per week allowance and is not on BC. I told her I had a vasectomy and her exact words were" 800 per week, no holes barred, cum swallowing and creampie is fine. " She talks a little freaky game which makes me think she's not real. She's also ALWAYS online, another flag.

    Scheduled to meet Monday. If any has intel let me know! Otherwise I will try for Monday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ebb4...c-d9b5e7ce227c

  8. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys open with? I've got several but I try to communicate my success in the markets and desired for a FWB. What do you think?

    "I'm a successful stock investor and am looking for someone to share my knowledge and experience. I'm a laid-back, generous man with a good sense of humor and want to develop a connection for casual meetups, dinner, hikes, to Netflix and chill. ".
    "Hi. I took a look at your profile and I really like that you _ (After telling her what I like about her, I mention something that we have in common or something she does that I'm interested in). If you have a chance, please take a moment to read my profile. It really gives an idea what I'm looking for. If you're interested, I'd like to take a few moments to get to know you better and possibly meet. ".

    I never mention what my career is or the amount of money I make. If there isn't much in her profile or anything that I can use, I just tell her I think she's beautiful and would like to meet her. My profile is VERY explicit about what I'm looking for (non-sexual) and what I will and will not do for allowance.

  9. #3513

    Opener

    What do you guys open with? I've got several but I try to communicate my success in the markets and desired for a FWB. What do you think?

    "I'm a successful stock investor and am looking for someone to share my knowledge and experience. I'm a laid-back, generous man with a good sense of humor and want to develop a connection for casual meetups, dinner, hikes, to Netflix and chill. ".

  10. #3512

    Vanessa is a nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Dam $800? Thats a lot my man. Don't pay that.

    Try these 2 you will get it MUCH cheaper.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef695...e-d3f4a90beefa
    First off I think she struggles with mental illness so I feel bad for her but she's homeless living out of her car with a huge dog I backed off due to hygiene concerns and just gave her some food. She then wouldn't stop blowing up my phone asking for cash. Just be careful.

  11. #3511

    Scammer. Wdiscreet1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69247...d-45c9609d5dc6

    Agreed to meet, demanded cashapp advance.

  12. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Dam $800? Thats a lot my man. Don't pay that.

    Try these 2 you will get it MUCH cheaper.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac
    Newly married? Would not want all that drama!

    Better choice.

  13. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLouis1313  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 18 but said she had 4 other daddies but none were recently.

    She wants $800 per week allowance and is not on BC. I told her I had a vasectomy and her exact words were" 800 per week, no holes barred, cum swallowing and creampie is fine. " She talks a little freaky game which makes me think she's not real. She's also ALWAYS online, another flag.

    Scheduled to meet Monday. If any has intel let me know! Otherwise I will try for Monday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ebb4...c-d9b5e7ce227c
    Dam $800? Thats a lot my man. Don't pay that.

    Try these 2 you will get it MUCH cheaper.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef695...e-d3f4a90beefa

  14. #3508

    Too much

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLouis1313  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 18 but said she had 4 other daddies but none were recently.

    She wants $800 per week allowance and is not on BC. I told her I had a vasectomy and her exact words were" 800 per week, no holes barred, cum swallowing and creampie is fine. " She talks a little freaky game which makes me think she's not real. She's also ALWAYS online, another flag.

    Scheduled to meet Monday. If any has intel let me know! Otherwise I will try for Monday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ebb4...c-d9b5e7ce227c
    800 a week is way way too much IMHO. If she sees you three to four times a week or spend an entire weekend and is way hotter than this girl then ok. It's over paying like this that has ripple effects and gives SBs the wrong idea about what to expect. I had a recent SB ask for 4 K a month for 1 meet up a week. I told her what you should tell this girl. "Thanks but no thanks".

  15. #3507

    Intel

    She claims to be 18 but said she had 4 other daddies but none were recently.

    She wants $800 per week allowance and is not on BC. I told her I had a vasectomy and her exact words were" 800 per week, no holes barred, cum swallowing and creampie is fine. " She talks a little freaky game which makes me think she's not real. She's also ALWAYS online, another flag.

    Scheduled to meet Monday. If any has intel let me know! Otherwise I will try for Monday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ebb4...c-d9b5e7ce227c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails monday 1.jpg‎   monday 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape