Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11699

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by TanNutz  [View Original Post]
    Her body is ok and she feels fine but she has a pretty jacked up grill and is very mechanical. If you need to 'get off' she' fine but if you're looking for anything above that then I'd go elsewhere.

  2. #11698

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is.

    But to each their own.

  3. #11697

    Cary BBW

    Any info or recent dreams with this one? Anything would be helpful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...y-day/35338920

  4. #11696

    Kelly

    Hello friends! Has anyone met Kelly? Thoughts?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/925990082432

  5. #11695

    Ashton

    So finally my first review. Was able to have a qv session with Ashton.

    All I can say is divine.

    She is hot and very nice. Great attitude. GFE.

    FIV BBJ.

    I would highly recommend.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/202983913812

  6. #11694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    If ever

    There has been a time to pause and at least delay in this hobby it is now. We're in the middle of flu season and while the urge is too strong for some to resist just please consider the consequences. 15 minutes to one hour of pleasure is not worth even the least case of being ill for up to 3 weeks and the medical bill of being tested for COVID and oh yeah, people are actually dying from it. The upside of stopping is a vaccine is on the way and it will put an end to the price extortion going on now.

  7. #11693

    Remember to avoid

    Don't be fooled. This is the chick who used to sport blue hair. Thief. Liar. Avoid her!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56582432/

  8. #11692

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    So what's up?
    Sounds like nothing now. I think she was under the weather for a bit.

  9. #11691

    Wilmington stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Hit you back bro. Something is up with her.
    So what's up?

  10. #11690

    Wilmington Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Hit you back bro. Something is up with her.

  11. #11689

    Where's the negative?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    The only review I can seem to find for her is glowing.

  12. #11688
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    One thing to consider is that if they are gaining weight and heavier, it's almost certain that they are not addicted to drugs like heroin, meth, or cocaine. I'd rather spend time with a chubby girl any day of the week that a methed-out who re that is skinny.

    Get over yourselves and go pound a chubby chic!
    Well said, sir. Completely agree.

  13. #11687

    Well Said

    I second that sentiment. Real women have curves amd all their teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    One thing to consider is that if they are gaining weight and heavier, it's almost certain that they are not addicted to drugs like heroin, meth, or cocaine. I'd rather spend time with a chubby girl any day of the week that a methed-out who re that is skinny.

    Get over yourselves and go pound a chubby chic!

  14. #11686

  15. #11685

    One important thing to keep in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Even the yellow dress pic is dated. I ran into her a few weeks ago at a hotel while seeing another provider, I don't want to say she looks gross but it's not too far away if she doesn't fix whatever it is she's got going on. Just based on looks I wouldn't give her half of the price she's asking.
    One thing to consider is that if they are gaining weight and heavier, it's almost certain that they are not addicted to drugs like heroin, meth, or cocaine. I'd rather spend time with a chubby girl any day of the week that a methed-out who re that is skinny.

    Get over yourselves and go pound a chubby chic!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape