Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 28265
-
12-07-20 14:38 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 149Curvy Cleo
Just dreamt about Cleo again and as always it's just amazing. She texted me that she's in town for a few days so we met at her incall which was on the higher end of what I usually see and very safe. She treats you like an old friend and session was unrushed and enthusiastic from the start. Huge tits and if she's comfortable with you she's down for pretty much anything. As always YMMV but for me it's one of the best out there. No candy issues and sweet no drama personality that's looking to please. And she's a squirter which is something I appreciate. If you like cute early 20's curvy girls hard to find better. I plan to repeat whenever she's coming through Tampa. Treat her well and she will make sure you leave happy.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/32252435
-
12-07-20 14:33 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 1475Rules? Rates?
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
12-07-20 14:30 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 272She now has a phone. A real one. Saw her last week and going back for more.
Originally Posted by Ndnlvr69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 10:41 #10997Regular Member

Posts: 13Dominican J 3125xxx612.
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...1150.htm?cat=1
Not good, she's lower priced for Eros so I gave her a try, been meaning to write a warning review.
Has an incall in the touristy area of Orlando, when something is too good to be true it usually is. Volume provider and not as good as the photos. I would stay away and save your breath.
-
12-07-20 09:25 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 1714Somebody here talked
Somebody here told her about the reviews, that is what happened.
Originally Posted by Anonymous434
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 22:12 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 200Link Please
Can you post a link to her ad please. Thank you.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 16:45 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 173Rough
She looks a little rougher than her rough pics, nothing like the made-up / filtered pics.
Originally Posted by Nflfan
[View Original Post]
A real pleaser though. Puts in the work.
-
12-06-20 10:42 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 1484I have not
But, how many different women in her pic collage? I count at least two.
Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 10:13 #10992Banned Member

Posts: 5343Her current # supposedly isn't good anymore. Got a "wrong #" message when I texted her.
Originally Posted by Ajtna
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 07:11 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 145Information request
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/54186872/
Anyone had this? Looks pretty good!
-
12-06-20 04:34 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 42How amazing is she? I've tried to get with her but something always comes up with her and has to cancel. Plus I'm driving from the Orlando Area. Is she worth the drive? She seems special.
Originally Posted by Ndnlvr69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 04:28 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 42I've been wanting to see her for the longest. How beautiful and sensual is she? She that special?
Originally Posted by MongeringMicky
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 02:38 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 90Similar Experience
Very similar experience happened to me, not sure what the issue is.
Originally Posted by CelyRia
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 17:16 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 154Scam
She's a real girl from Tampa but just scamming to get room money won't actually see you reason why she ask for money up front don't fall for it fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56548249/
-
12-05-20 16:46 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 302Kayy
Thank you man. I'm definitely sticking to Bibi. She's phenomenal!
Originally Posted by Diluth389
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





