Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,101 to 23,115 of 41286
-
12-05-20 19:24 #18186Senior Member

Posts: 248She's cool
Very sweet girl, easy going. Very pregnant. BBBJ was on point. She's not a regular but I would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 18:36 #18185Senior Member

Posts: 107Liza
Tend to agree with PL. Haven't sen her in a while. The last time after she finished riding me I started rubbing her back and she fell asleep on me with me still inside her. Let her sleep for an hour or so. Worried at the time about sleep disorder, candy, or she's just that trusting to fall asleep, with snores, on me. Anyway, guess I'll know more next time I see her.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
And the dude that got questioned: Very concerning, if you got stopped coming out of the building I wonder how he knew you we're coming from her room.
However, everyone be safe. And I appreciate you who post.
-
12-05-20 18:32 #18184Senior Member

Posts: 26Sweetness
Hello,
First time posting here but doing this hobby for the past couple months. Was wondering if anyone has any info on this one? Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/719855993248
-
12-05-20 17:43 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 107It's great to share information
Thank you for your post. I'll never question another's experience. My point was she's better looking than her pics, hygiene was good, service was good, no drama, no BS, and no candy wrappers present. Given the quality in Jax right now she is worth a spot on the list. She is down a ways on my list, but she is on my list. Maybe I just saw her on off "good" days.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 17:40 #18182Senior Member

Posts: 207Liza
I wouldn't write her off, if you look at the record of other providers I'm sure Liza is an angel compared to them.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 17:00 #18181Senior Member

Posts: 1107Liza
Too bad you hadn't posted, because obviously anyone who single posts subjects their post to a high degree of skepticism.
Originally Posted by Jkutz19
[View Original Post]
Obviously, the girl has her issues with drugs, but this seems more like something personal.
-
12-05-20 16:40 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 60Loser
Everything arranged. Checking in to hotel and then.
Please send deposit for Uber.
Eros girls easier to deal with.
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 15:52 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 867Liza
In 2018. https://kogt.com/arrest-could-lead-to-more-charges/.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 15:27 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 100Another Mandarin Possibility?
Anyone have info on this one? Really looking for something in mandarin for the coffee convince. Hell I'll TOFTT as long as I know this one hasn't screwed anyone over in the past.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/027319373234
-
12-05-20 15:23 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 316Forgot the link
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/977253931367
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 15:22 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 60Alexis
I see no Intel.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2013221
Might have to tofft.
-
12-05-20 15:22 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 316I found one for you!
Make sure you post a report, If you have not seen her already. And if you HAVE seen her, then post a report!
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 15:09 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 443I tried to tell everyone (including her)
Originally Posted by Jkutz19
[View Original Post]
But all I got from her was suspicious denial, more concerned about her reputation, etc. , and my inbox blew up from all her ATF Fans / Whitenights on here. But I saw what I saw in August so. Anyways, very sweet girl, I hope she gets the help she needs and the drugs don't destroy her like it has so many others.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
https://www.bailbondshq.com/st-johns...JSO20JBN000527
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 14:46 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 316This is truth.
And don't let your little head forget it!
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 14:44 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 316True this, PLUS.
There may be a few providers you can build-up a rapport or even a friendship with, BUT ONLY only as long as they are not junkies.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
NEVER NEVER NEVER trust a junkie!








Reply With Quote






