Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4948

    Smh

    Just to highlight how hilariously absurd this hobby can be sometimes, here's a funny typical experience:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f56e...5-d7d6580377a4

    Using what can laughably pass as "game" I start a dialogue with this little spinner. She's a stripper, I'm sorry "dancer" at Paper Moon. I joke / infer that the only strippers I know are either man-haters, lesbos or both. Bingo! Turns out she favors the carpeted variety. Ok, "Bi", but like 80-20 girl-guy. Has a kid from some jerkoff who probably edged her in the direction of no-man's land. After some witty repartee, I says, "so, then how can I help you, (my confused darling)?" More to the point, on a sugaring website, where presumably lots of well monied, presumably hetero gentlemen come to parlay "arrangements" from the throngs of needy damsels, what exactly were you hoping to come away with as a resident of the Isle of Lesbos? Her answer. Come buy a dance at PM.

    Hilarious.

  2. #4947
    Any intel on AgentLove? She's been around for a while. I thought there were reports of her here but couldn't find any. She's definitely thicker than I prefer (age doesn't matter as much to me). But seems like she could be a good time. Any pointer either here or PM will be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eaa10...e-d98b3c22b098

  3. #4946
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Not bad looking, but overpriced IMO, only basing that on her pics. She might be amazing in the sack so I was willing to do a M&G. Wants to meet once a week at lunchtime, you have to host and she's looking for 600 PPM. Scheduled a lunch meeting with her once (unpaid M&G) and she flaked.
    She quoted me the same too. $600 ppm. She looks fine with a decent body but not super hot in any way. So 600 was hard for me to swallow. I stopped responding. I'm sure some of you are willing to pay that much.

  4. #4945

    Hakunamatas

    She is real. She used to go by sugarhunniebunz or something like that. I have seen her off and on for 2 years. Lots of fun if a little unreliable on scheduling as she has kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]

  5. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    By that "logic" she should do one date for 2 million and retire forever.
    We call that Options Trading, wallstreetbets can explain. Also, they are populated with retards.

  6. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    If she's been on 5 dates, at $800 each, then that's $4,000.

    If she were doing $200, per date, then she'd have to go on 20 dates to make $4,000. A lot less wear and tear.

    (Of course, I would prefer $200 per date.)
    By that "logic" she should do one date for 2 million and retire forever.

  7. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    If she's been on 5 dates, at $800 each, then that's $4,000.

    If she were doing $200, per date, then she'd have to go on 20 dates to make $4,000. A lot less wear and tear.

    (Of course, I would prefer $200 per date.)
    $800 x 0 =.

    $400 x 1 =.

    $200 x 1 =.

    Weed = $40-50 per .125 oz.

  8. #4941

    Or maybe it's smart?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Baby #2 asking for 800 now. Asked her how many dates she has been on, she said 5. Lolol so stupid.
    If she's been on 5 dates, at $800 each, then that's $4,000.

    If she were doing $200, per date, then she'd have to go on 20 dates to make $4,000. A lot less wear and tear.

    (Of course, I would prefer $200 per date.)

  9. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Not bad looking, but overpriced IMO, only basing that on her pics. She might be amazing in the sack so I was willing to do a M&G. Wants to meet once a week at lunchtime, you have to host and she's looking for 600 PPM. Scheduled a lunch meeting with her once (unpaid M&G) and she flaked.

  10. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Baby #2 asking for 800 now. Asked her how many dates she has been on, she said 5. Lolol so stupid.
    #2 told me today that she's still not been on a single SA date. LOL.

  11. #4938

    She's had old profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Livelyhawtsubb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12789...2-9617cb71c6f7

    Messaged her to day hi. She immediately shared her private photos (bad sign). Then she gave a copy and paste message saying that she's interested in meeting for $300 ppm but requires $100 upfront via Cashapp. She says, " I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you. " Yea I sure believe that. I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for these crap.
    Ran into her a couple weeks ago with her old profile. She messaged me from this new one and when I replied and said she looked familiar, didn't we message before. Silence since then.

  12. #4937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Found her on another site.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own taste for sure, and I'm not here to judge. She does absolutely nothing for me physically (I actually find her pretty gross) but if it helps she and that dude also have a profile on the SLS swingers site. Funny, in her two SA profiles she lists single in one, and open relationship in another. And married on the swingers site. LOL Anyway, hope that info is helpful. If you're interested in her you could likely meet from the swingers site and not be on the hook for an allowance.
    Apparently if I can't come out from DC to leesburg at 9 pm to meet at some restaurant, its not going to happen. She seemed a bit of a flake / fake in my opinion.

  13. #4936

    Location, location, location

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    Never met but texted previously so was surprised to get a cold message asking for pics and to forward a verification code to another site apparently to create a fake profile, https://www.seeking.com/member/c6ce6...0-464f97c37793.

    Cut off communication.
    Doesn't help that her last log-in location is listed as South Africa either, haha!

  14. #4935

    Verification code

    Never met but texted previously so was surprised to get a cold message asking for pics and to forward a verification code to another site apparently to create a fake profile, https://www.seeking.com/member/c6ce6...0-464f97c37793.

    Cut off communication.

  15. #4934
    Sugar Baby #2 asking for 800 now. Asked her how many dates she has been on, she said 5. Lolol so stupid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape